A Firm Hand (closed)

saedo

Delver of the Deep
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Posts
3,547
Closed for Axilyae

I sipped my beer as I gazed around yard. Matt Thompson had thrown a barbecue for the executive level staff at the company, so his backyard was filled with dozens of co-workers. I leaned back against an oak in the shade watching my co-workers mingle and booze in the late summer sun.

Being the wholesome prick that he was, Thompson made it kid friendly, too. While the adults preferred to stay dry, the in-ground pool on the west side was filled with grade-schoolers in the shallower end. Much splashing and shouting emanated therefrom.

The deep end was dominated by teenage set. Girls in bikinis lounged on towels, soaking up the sun. Their male counterparts were engaged in a fierce game of water basketball in the deep end.

Personally I couldn't stand Thompson. I'd had a nice thing going before he took over as Vice President of Accounts about five years ago. My then supervisor had been a sweet, clueless old man who I'd easily conned into letting me do just about anything. Donaldson thought I was this earnest young man eager to learn from him. Ha! I robbed the place blind for years right under his nose. Hell, I even knocked a dozen strokes off my golf game on company time.

Then Thompson showed up and totally screwed my entire system. The little goody two shoes was soon butting his nose all over the place. Soon almost all the stuff I did for fun became taboo. Even wound up having to take a sexual harassment class because apparently putting your hand on a secretary's ass wasn't politically correct any more. Fucking bullshit.

I put up with his meddlesome ways for a year before I started looking for ways to get rid of him. Unfortunately , Thompson didn't make it easy. He was a squeaky clean guy, so there wasn't much dirt to find. He also managed to save the company some serious dough with his new cost controls, so the board of directors loved him. Consequently, they'd likely bend over backwards to help the guy rather than cut him loose. I'd need something serious to get him removed.

By the time I found some juicy leverage, the whole thing started to become moot. Scuttlebutt had it that Stevens was going to retire next year from the northwest regional office and that Thompson was on the short list to succeed him. So I kept my mouth shut, he'd get promoted and move to the Oregon - a thousand miles away. Problem solved - if I could bear him for another year.

Oh, I really wanted to stick it to that prick. But I knew what I had wasn't foolproof. Oh, it'd definitely cause a stink and cost him the promotion. But what if the Board thought losing the promotion was sufficient punishment? They might keep Thompson around rather than fire him. If I used my leverage, I risked him sticking around to annoy my for years to come. Not worth it.

Still, I wanted to get some measure of payback from the guy before he left. Having to put in a full 40 hours each week sucked. I couldn't even hit on the secretaries anymore. Thompson was owed some payback for screwing things up for me.

Then it occurred to me that I didn't necessarily have to use my leverage against Thompson directly. And when it came to getting my pound of flesh, who better than Lia Thompson?

Lia was the eldest of the Thompson children. She'd been just a spindly 13-year-old when I first met her - cute, but hardly worth notice. In the intervening years, she'd blossomed into something incredible. Both her parents were tall, so no surprise that she shot up like a weed. By the time she was a junior in high school, she was a statuesque 5'8". This gave her a stellar pair of legs that terminated in a delightfully rounded ass. She shared her mother's blue eyes and pale blonde hair; she wore it long, the platinum waves cascading down past the middle of her back.

However, the feature which first attracted my attention was her rack. At first Lia had little more than mosquito bites on her chest, but within the space of a year her boobs were easily the size of her mother's. Each subsequent year, her breasts continued to expand outward. Exactly how much became harder to tell, because Lia began dressing in attire that deemphasized her bosom. Even now she was the one teenage girl by the pool in a conservative one-piece rather than a bikini. But even her full coverage suit couldn't completely hide those massive tits. Of course, given that she looked huge already, the knowledge that her loose clothing and minimizer bras might be masking inches more of her delightful orbs.... My cock started to stiffen just thinking about it.

Plus, it'd been over a decade since I'd bedded a teenager. I'd done pretty well for myself in my day, but the thrill of dating a football player fades pretty fast unless he's in the NFL. I had the height and bulk for it, but never the speed of a pro. I'd done okay with women in the decades since my glory days, but my days of attracting youthful female attention were largely behind me. I did better closer to my age group - particularly recent divorcees looking to sow some oats.

But the guys in the deep end of the pool were all lean and trim. You could probably grate cheese on their ridged bellies. Meanwhile a couple decades heavy on alcohol and light on sit-ups meant my abs had long ago been hidden. Little wonder why the eyes of the teenage females - as well as some of the women my age - kept drifting towards these young Turks.

But I didn't plan to use my looks to get Lia. She was now a high school senior; that made yet old enough to consent, but young enough to intimidate. She also appeared to be every bit the goody two shoes her father was. I was gambling that she'd do anything to protect dear old dad from the blackmail material I had.

I waited till I was able to get the teenager by herself at the party so I wouldn't be overhead. "Lia? Remember me? Jacob Trask - I'm the VP of Sales at the company. That's right. Say, if you've got a minute, there's something I'd like to talk with you about. Why don't we step over there where we can talk in private?"

 
Last edited:
The party was today. Lia had been reminded by the shouting match downstairs between her parents - the usual criss-crossing of their opinions, her mother's high-pitched squeals clashing with the deep tones of her father's frustrated growl. Rubbing the back of her hand over sleepy eyes, it was decided hesitantly that perhaps it was best to disturb them later, when the argument had gone full circle a few times and her mother had stormed off to the second conservatory at the side of the house. It was always about the same thing, their arguments. Her mother, Loren, was an introvert at heart and always dismayed at her father's obsession with holding entertainment get-togethers for his colleagues in their own backyard.

"We have a nice house, honey!" he'd exclaim, holding his hands up in a dramatic show of confusion. "We have a lovely family, a beautiful daughter..I have a gorgeous wife. Why wouldn't I involve you both?"

"I just wish you'd ASK me, Matt!" would be the usual reply, high-heels clacking around the linoleum of the kitchen. And so the 'discussion' would go on until one of them lost their temper, or until they got tired. The problem with her father was that he was too thoughtful to the wrong people, Lia had finally concluded. He always needed things doing his way, because his way was the only way to make everyone happy. Or so he thought. Secretly, Lia didn't like his habit of throwing gatherings either - three or four times a year he'd hold one, inevitably forgetting to tell Loren or Lia until a few days before. Oh, it was because he cared, Lia knew that. It was quite sweet really. But it'd mean...

She looked at the small collection of swim outfits she had. Two bikinis, three one-pieces. Dragging a brush through her knotted hair, the girl perused her choices, walking up and down the length of the bed they were laid out on. It was going to be held in their back garden - a huge stretch of neatly-mown grass, a large patio area, a gathering of bushes and trees at the end that led into a small, unkempt clearing that her mother always swore to clear up and make part of the garden every year. The swimming pool had been the last instalment though - with a deep end and a shallow end, it became the state piece of their lavish lifestyle. It was sometimes embarrassing, suddenly being the rich kid. Not that it was sudden now - but it had been, and each year it seemed her parents grew more comfortable with splashing out. Lia's wardrobe was huge and full of clothes she'd never feel comfortable wearing. Baggy wool jumpers paired with dark jeans were her outfits of choice. Especially ever since she was fifteen.

Lia held a skimpy bikini top against her naked breasts, turning to look at her reflection in a wall mirror hung next to her bed. The material strained as she pressed it against her skin as a test, and a scowl twisted her heart-shaped face in frustration. At fifteen, her breasts had grown - really grown. For two years she'd been teased about it relentlessly, leading her to buy her uniform two sizes too big to hide them, bras that were too small to try and strap them back. They'd only really ended up hurting her and hadn't really made a big difference, but it'd helped her feel like she was doing something. It wasn't as if she'd asked to have two bouncing reminders of womanhood stuck to the front of her chest day in, day out. It'd made wearing anything skin-tight or remotely feminine impossible, and had slowly made Lia retreat from accepting any sort of male attention in the fear they were only building up to some sort of joke about them. People could be so cruel.

Next she held up the darker one-piece, slipping off her pyjama bottoms to slide legs into the holes and pull it up hesitantly over her toned stomach - hooking arms through the straps, she gave a small hffh of exertion as she pulled the tight material over her breasts, inspecting the result in the mirror. Not so bad. Better than the bikini. As she twirled to get the full effect, Lia wondered if she should invite Adam. Adam had been...well, they had been "dating" for about six weeks now. He was a shy guy, spoke as if he always had a slight cold, but he was smart and she actually enjoyed talking to him. It was nice. Their dates had passed quickly and she always looked forward to the next. He wasn't exactly the most sociable though, and the thought of him standing there as awkwardly as she in swimming shorts made her blush slightly. No, perhaps not. Maybe another time. He would be polite enough, but this wasn't the best opportunity to introduce him to her parents.

Finally deciding on the subtly shaded yellow one piece swimsuit, Lia stretched it over her body and threw on a dark blue jumper over the top, shimmying into tight jeans. The voices from downstairs had quietened now, and she'd rather offer her help for the preparation without being asked rather than her mother throwing a strop later at 'nothing going to plan'. Wandering downstairs bare-foot, Lia wondered absently if she could get away with leaving the party early after the guests had all settled in. Socialising with the children of her father's colleagues had always been difficult - mostly spoiled, entitled brats who either bitched about each other to her, or ogled her openly. Not exactly candidates for friendship...

×××××​

"Lia! Liaaa-! Over here, darling. Meet Derek, one of our advisors..."

Lia smiled politely, holding out a hand to Derek - another man that was just too important for her not to be introduced to, apparently. Her father beamed at her. At least he was happy.

"It's lovely to meet you, Derek." she finally said, clearing her throat after, hooking a long strand of hair behind her ear. Derek looked like an idiot. An aged idiot. Greying hair leading to a bald patch, dressed in a suit on a sunny day - at a BBQ, no less. He held her hand far too tightly and then brought it up to his wrinkled lips, pressing them to the back of her hand with a slight chuckle. The rasping, hoarse sound sent shivers across her skin and she'd had to focus to make sure the smile didn't slip.

"A pleasure." Derek had finally replied, letting go of her hand after patting it condescendingly. "You have a beautiful daughter, Matt. Looks just like Loren, don't you think? Very similar."

Lia had continued to stand there, holding her hands together behind her back to avoid more awkward handshakes. Eventually her father had asked her to see if anyone else wanted a drink, and she was able to escape. Her jumper and jeans had been discarded inside long ago, and she made her slow, winding way to the swimming pool which seemed to be popular with the younger attendees. Sitting at the side, she stretched another smile from her muscles as small-talk commenced. It's not like she genuinely didn't like these people - they were just boring. Lia had a close-knit group of friends at school who she had known almost her whole life, and she just had nothing in common with the giggling, spiteful teenagers in front of her right now. After twenty minutes of making what she hoped were the right noises of understanding and interest, Lia excused herself to skip off to a more secluded part of the garden to a break from the neverending chatter - under the shade of the trees at the end, where it was cooler, the leaves ahead creating a thick barrier against the sun rays. Only the youngest children usually went here to play hide and seek - or so Lia thought, until she saw one of the executives from her father's work standing near the fence, eyes flickering over the party with a drink in hand. Probably needing a break too - and she didn't blame him. She didn't expect him to approach her, but his eyes met hers and he stalked over pretty quickly, leaving her frozen to the spot in surprise.

"Lia? Remember me? Jacob Trask - I'm the VP of Sales at the company. That's right. Say, if you've got a minute, there's something I'd like to talk with you about. Why don't we step over there where we can talk in private?"

Lia blinked, looking around. No one else seemed to be in earshot, but...

"..s-sure. I remember you. I guess we can talk over here?"

Lia motioned for the man to follow her, a twist of nerves pulling at her stomach - but curiosity was stronger. She led him behind the small copse of trees, out of sight of the party, into the small clearing behind their garden that nature still owned. Until they stopped, Lia's eyes were on the ground to make sure her bare feet didn't run into the path of a sharp stick, or a thorn.

"Here should be fine. What..what is it you want, Mr..Trask?"

As she spoke, Lia turned round, smoothing stray blonde hairs behind her ears again. Her eyes were wide, and she looked him up and down questioningly for a few seconds after she'd finished speaking. Slightly over-weight, older guy - Lia wasn't exactly short, but he was a good few inches taller. His face and voice were familiar, but come to think of it, her father had never mentioned him much, which was...unusual.
 

Lia led me away from the pool and patio area. Thompson had purchased his house on the edge of the city where land was cheaper, so his house was on a sizable tract. His backyard contained not only the pool and patio, but a screened-in hardtop suitable for basketball or tennis, a jungle gym swingset for his kids, and some sort of botanical garden planted with native flowers.

Lia led me into the garden along the path. I trailed after, enjoying the view from behind. Lia's suit was no more revealing from behind than it was in the front, but it was still a swimsuit. Her firm, round butt cheeks swayed back and forth rather enjoyably beneath the yellow Lycra as she walked.

When the plant life had blocked all direct sight of the party and rendered the shouts and splashes of the pool only vaguely audible, Lia turned to me. "Here should be fine. What..what is it you want, Mr..Trask?

I smiled warmly. She didn't seem to think it the slightest peculiar that I'd taken her aside like this. Even with Thompson's goody-goody personality, I'd expected his teenage daughter to have some of the guile of her age set.

I pointed to a whitish concrete bench - one of many lining the path at periodic intervals. "Let's have a seat," I suggested.

The bench wasn't big but it was enough to accommodate us both and let me sit somewhat facing her. The disparity in our height was more pronounced now; much of her impressive stature lay in the long legs which she tucked alongside her.

I opened with some vague small talk about her future. I anticipated that as a high school senior, she was probably used to adults asking her about her plans for college. I fed her a few more softball questions till I felt I'd established sufficient rapport.

"While we're talking about your future, I want to caution you about a potential problem with your father." I lowered my voice conspiratorially, causing her to tilt forward. Pity that she wore a swimsuit that started almost at her neck; otherwise, my vantage would have let me gaze straight down her cleavage.

"In my position, I come across certain information from time to time that most at the company aren't privy to. In that way, I've come to learn that your father has been misreporting certain information to the federal government. Now I'm sure it's been an oversight on his part because we know what a good guy he is, but unfortunately it's still a very serious issue." I had her attention immediately. Judging from her expression, the notion that her father could have committed such a transgression bordered on the inconceivable.

"I won't bore you with the technicalities," I continued, "but basically it can be construed as fraudulent concealment of material facts and each instance is a Class C felony. If the Feds find out, he could be facing several years in prison." I gave her a few beats to absorb that information, then hit with something closer to home. "No doubt that will be a serious disruption to your entire family. Your mom and sisters might have to sell the house and move to pay the bills. Why, it might even cost you your college admission if I becomes public that you're the daughter of a felon. "

My pacing was carefully calculated. I'd been in sales for nearly two decades now, so I knew how to persuade a target. The key was to throw her off balance and then keep her reeling till she started to panic. If I then swooped in and offered her a solution to her fears, she'd do most anything to get it.

Surprising as it might seem, I hadn't actually lied about good old Matt's transgressions. He didn’t have a background in our industry and some of regulations we dealt with were pretty arcane - even counter-intuitive. If you didn't read the text of each little subsection closely - and preferably with a dictionary near to hand - you could quite easily misinterpret the regulatory code.

I had the advantage of firsthand experience. I worked my way into management from the factory floor, so I knew the industry from the ground up. Good old Matt, though, had earned his executive position with his Ivy League MBA and his family's extensive old money connections. He was a bright guy, to be sure, but he didn't know the nuts and bolts like I did.

But just because his screw-up was easy didn't make it harmless. Because of some other legal quirks, his screw-up under our regulations was considered akin to falsifying a financial report to the SEC - a felony punishable by prison time.

That said, I was being slightly disingenuous in my implication that prison time would be likely. Any sane prosecutor would balk at taking the case to trial; just explaining the reporting requirements that had been violated would bore the judge and jury to tears. Odds were Matt would get a quick plea agreement, do six months in some minimum security prison, and pay a hefty fine. With a top notch lawyer, he might get even less. But Lia didn't need to know that.

Judging by her reaction, I had Lia right where I wanted her. As the panic started to rise in her eyes, I intervened before she could ask questions. "But don't worry, Lia! Your father isn't in trouble yet and there's a way to make sure the feds never find out about his mistake. And if they never find out, then there's absolutely nothing to worry about. Your father and your family will be safe."

I gave her a couple beats for her to relax just a tad. "But in order to do that, I am going to need your help. It won't be easy, I warn you, but if you're willing to make the sacrifice, I think you can. Are you up up for that, Lia? Will you do all you can to help save your father?"
 
A soft smile met her words, which instantly put the girl a little at ease. The sounds of the party, although faint, were still audible - reminded her that she was at home, and safe. Straightening up slightly, she followed the length of his arm and pointing finger as he spoke:

"Let's have a seat."

There was no reason not to trust him, right? Lia made her way over, aware of his slightly hulking presence over her smaller frame. A bird fluttered away from a branch overhead as they disturbed the peace by sitting on the bench, Lia leaning away from him slightly - as much as its possible, the bench not being incredibly large. Sitting next to him was strange...the bench forced her to be closer than she'd usually be, her comfort zone violated. Twirling a strand of hair around her fingers, she looked up at him meekly as he began talking.

"So, Lia. I've never really gotten to know you have I? Are you at college now?"

Sitting back slightly, Lia gave a wavering, shy smile and nodded.

"Wow, you have grown up so fast. What are you studying?"

A small frown, and then another smile before she answers. "I'm studying English Literature at the moment.."

Jacob gave a small nod, regarding her with a tilt of his head before asking her: "Do you enjoy it?"

"It's fun." Lia replied slowly, her eyebrows wavering between relaxing and frowning as she thought her answer over. "I think I'm doing well."

A few questions later and Lia relaxed a little more, chewing on her bottom lip inbetween answering the inane, usual questions. Perhaps this Mr. Trask was just trying to show an interest in the Thompson family to suck up to her father. That wasn't unusual, and she'd had to entertain such things before. Crossing one leg over the other, she tilted her head upwards to try and seem more confident, her blue eyes flickering over his face as he spoke. The key to making sure these encounters ended quickly was to show them a brave face and not let them think you were easily taken for a ride. Or else they'd approach you every time there was any sort of gathering, and it just got...well, creepy.

"While we're talking about your future, I want to caution you about a potential problem with your father..."

Lia frowned, this last sentence grabbing her attention. Jacob leaned forward, his eyes staring into hers intensely as if inviting her to do the same - so she did, despite herself, the tone of his voice sending a deep feeling of worry into the pits of her stomach.

"I won't bore you with the technicalities, but basically it can be construed as fraudulent concealment of material facts and each instance is a Class C felony. If the Feds find out, he could be facing several years in prison. No doubt that will be a serious disruption to your entire family. Your mom and sisters might have to sell the house and move to pay the bills. Why, it might even cost you your college admission if I becomes public that you're the daughter of a felon."

Lia sat still, her eyes frozen in a wide, shocked expression. From asking about her school to hitting her with this apparent truth - she felt sick, and her hands grabbed the edge of the bench tightly as if to steady herself. Her family, despite all the arguments and sniping, was happy right now. Really happy. This would break them. They depended on her father's income..her mother was employed, but only part-time, enjoying the freedom their luxurious lifestyle gave her to pursue the arts. Their colleges - they wouldn't have the money to pay for anything. Even if they did, Mr. Trask was right. The blow to their reputation would be huge, especially in the new high-class society her parents had tried to hard to fit into.

"But don't worry, Lia! Your father isn't in trouble yet and there's a way to make sure the feds never find out about his mistake. And if they never find out, then there's absolutely nothing to worry about. Your father and your family will be safe."

Lia blinked again, a frown creasing her brow as her stomach lurched back with hope. Her eyes had actually started to prickle with beginning tears too - now she rapidly blinked them back, her tongue anxiously licking over her lips as she waited for Jacob to continue. For some reason, his careful way of eyeing her was making her uneasy. And if her father wasn't to get in trouble - why wasn't he telling him this? Why was he telling her?

"But in order to do that, I am going to need your help. It won't be easy, I warn you, but if you're willing to make the sacrifice, I think you can. Are you up up for that, Lia? Will you do all you can to help save your father?"

A small pause as Lia tried to absorb this. Her tongue ran over her lips again - her mouth felt so dry - before she spoke.

"I can..help? How? I'm not very good with maths, before you ask. And my father has never included me in his work, so it's not like I can really tell you anything he couldn't."

Lia sat back again, trying to create space inbetween herself and Jacob. Upon realising she was still holding onto the bench, she forced herself to relax and folded her arms in what she hoped looked like a casual way, an eyebrow quirking upwards with her question. Lia had been practicing faux-confident poses in the mirror, and perhaps they would finally pay off. She was worried, though. If Jacob wished for secret information or for her to go behind her father's back, it just wasn't possible even if she wanted to.
 
Last edited:

"I can..help? How? I'm not very good with maths, before you ask. And my father has never included me in his work, so it's not like I can really tell you anything he couldn't."

I smiled and placed my hand on her shoulder, giving it a comforting squeeze. "Now, now, don't you go doubting yourself. Your father speaks very highly of you. I can't count many times he's bragged about your perseverance and dedication."

This was, alas, also quite true. Thompson was proud of all his brood, though I suspect it was at least partially self-interest. The more successful his kids were, then the more reflected glory for their father to bask in. Sanctimonious prick.

"Here's where you can make a real difference, Lia. The fortunate part of your Dad's mistake is that it's not something people will notice on their own. So if we can keep this thing quiet, no one will ever know and your Dad is in the clear.

I stopped and raised my head. I scanned the foliage around us, as if their might be spies in the undergrowth. It was completely an act, of course, but I had to reel her in slowly so that I could set my hook deep.

Seemingly satisfied that there was no one eavesdropping on us, I beckoned Lia with a crook of my finger to lean in closer. I brought my face within a foot of hers and began to whisper. "Okay, what I'm telling you is completely secret. You can't breathe a word of it to anyone, understand?"

I had to resist the urge to grin. Everybody likes to feel important and having secret knowledge can be just the thing to make them feel special. Judging by the look on Lia's face, I'd done just that.

"Right now, there's only one person who knows about this situation who could hurt your father. Unfortunately, he doesn't like your father very much, so he won't keep things quiet. But I think an appeal from Matt's daughter could persuade him to hold his tongue. You might have to beg and plead, but I think he'd do it for you."

I leaned in closer and placed my remaining hand on her other shoulder. "Okay, Lia, there's one last thing you need to know," I whispered. "That man - the one you need to persuade - that man is me."

I gave her just a moment to start to process the revelation. Had to keep her on the ropes. Keep her off balance and I'd be able to herd her right where I wanted.

I could feel her body try to shift away, but my hands on her shoulders clamped down. "That's right, Lia," I murmured. "I'm the one who has the dirt on dear old dad. It just so happens that I think your father is a self-righteous meddling prick, so I'd gladly tell the feds just to watch that asshole suffer." I grinned maliciously at the prospect.

"Fortunately for you, I have other desires that matter more." I licked my lips and leered unmistakably at her Lycra-clad breasts. "That's right, sweet cheeks, I've been lusting after your hot bod for a while now, so I'm willing to take it in trade.

"The dirt on your father is good for about a year. After that, the statute of limitations runs and he's free and clear. So here's the bargain: I agree not to tell the feds; in exchange, you spend a year as my willing and enthusiastic fuck buddy. Whatever I want, whenever I want, where ever I want - you do it.

I let go of her shoulders and leaned back. "Alternatively, you get up and walk away. Tell your Dad, it doesn't matter; the reports are already on file. One phone call and the feds will be on your doorstep inside of a week. After that, you can kiss your family's perfect life goodbye."

"So what's it gonna be, sweet cheeks? Walk away and save your dignity? Or stay and save your family? Which do you choose?"
 
Jacob's hand felt large, clapping on her shoulder with a reaffirming grip, eyes intensely locking onto hers as he spoke with a low, patient tone.

"Now, now, don't you go doubting yourself. Your father speaks very highly of you. I can't count many times he's bragged about your perseverance and dedication. Here's where you can make a real difference, Lia. The fortunate part of your Dad's mistake is that it's not something people will notice on their own. So if we can keep this thing quiet, no one will ever know and your Dad is in the clear."

This didn't surprise Lia. Her father doted on the whole family, in his own, over-confident way. Matt Thompson was an outgoing and passionate man, comparable to a puppy - at least, that's what her mother said. The memory comforted her as Jacob reminded her of praise, and she allowed herself to nod slightly in confirmation. Admittedly, her heart sped up a little as she heard she could make a real difference. What did anyone who had never had importance want? Lia would love to be the one to save the day, to stop the inevitable arguments between her parents and keep the family together. The thought of turning down the possibility made her chest tighten. It just wasn't an option.

Lia followed his hand with her eyes as Jacob brought it up sharply, scanning the gardens around them whilst holding her still with his other hand still on her shoulder. With hesitant, jerking movements, Lia looked around as well - no one was in sight, the plants and trees around them moving in the breeze the only noises she could hear within their radius. Even so, Jacob beckoned her closer conspiratorially, and Lia shuffled forwards on the bench slightly to bow her head towards his. Long locks of hair brushed against her knees to finally hang inbetween them, but the girl was too distracted to brush it back as she usually did.

"Okay, what I'm telling you is completely secret. You can't breathe a word of it to anyone, understand?"

Lia smiled faintly despite herself, the corners of her mouth twitching upwards. For a split second, she didn't feel like shy Lia in an old-fashioned one-piece swimsuit - she felt like Lia Thompson, a possible future her; an established teacher, or business woman..doing business. Being trusted with important things. She gently began chewing on her bottom lip again absently as she nodded that she understood, the shiver of excitement travelling up from stomach to throat despite herself. This wasn't a time to be happy about anything, but...

"Right now, there's only one person who knows about this situation who could hurt your father. Unfortunately, he doesn't like your father very much, so he won't keep things quiet. But I think an appeal from Matt's daughter could persuade him to hold his tongue. You might have to beg and plead, but I think he'd do it for you."

Lia's mind stuttered in thought, pausing, mulling over those words. An appeal? As in, an official one, or? No, he'd mentioned begging. Pleading. Instinctively her body jerked a little in surprise, but he moved his other hand to grip her other shoulder firmly, his eyes still holding hers. The excitement faded back into the sickly nerves she'd had when he'd first approached her - his expression now seemed patient, but the sort of patient a predator had before it pounced. His fingers smoothed over her shoulder blades as if adjusting his hold, but the small presses of his fingertips made her inwardly shudder.

"Okay, Lia, there's one last thing you need to know...that man - the one you need to persuade - that man is me."

This time her body really did try to move away, Lia trying to shuffle back to the other side of the bench - but his hands held on, as if he'd expected the reaction, fingers digging into her shoulders sharply for a moment. A small yelp of surprise escaped her lips but she stayed where she was, slumping for a moment and fixing him with a wary, baleful glare.

"I'm the one who has the dirt on dear old dad. It just so happens that I think your father is a self-righteous meddling prick, so I'd gladly tell the feds just to watch that asshole suffer. Fortunately for you, I have other desires that matter more."

His expression suddenly split into a self-righteous grin, his eyes holding hers for a long moment before darting down to her chest purposely; looking at her breasts that heaved with every breath taken. Lia flushed immediately, cheeks and neck pinking and eyes sparkling with the rush of embarrassment. Jacob took his time eyeing her openly before finally addressing her again, a smug tone sneaking into his voice that hadn't been there before. Or had it?

"That's right, sweet cheeks, I've been lusting after your hot bod for a while now, so I'm willing to take it in trade. The dirt on your father is good for about a year. After that, the statute of limitations runs and he's free and clear. So here's the bargain: I agree not to tell the feds; in exchange, you spend a year as my willing and enthusiastic fuck buddy. Whatever I want, whenever I want, where ever I want - you do it."

An icy feeling now flooded through her, hairs raising on the back of her neck and on her arms as he finally let go, sitting back to regard her fully. Confidence exuded off him like a cat who'd just been fed. Lia immediately took the opportunity to scramble back, although her space was limited on the bench - and she didn't dare run off, with the situation being as it was. Her tongue pressed against the back of her lips, throat and mouth slowly drying. After a long few seconds had passed, Lia opened her mouth to speak - but Jacob hadn't finished yet.

"Alternatively, you get up and walk away. Tell your Dad, it doesn't matter; the reports are already on file. One phone call and the feds will be on your doorstep inside of a week. After that, you can kiss your family's perfect life goodbye. So what's it gonna be, sweet cheeks? Walk away and save your dignity? Or stay and save your family? Which do you choose?"

Lia narrowed her eyes.

"You do know this should be beneath you, right? What sort of guy decides the best thing to do about this is to blackmail his family?"

Pushing herself off the bench, Lia stood with her arms crossed, trying to gain some sort of advantage. Her heart beat like a drum and her breathing was heavy - but tossing her hair back of her shoulder, she tried again to give off some sort of performance of confidence like he was.

"I'm...I'm not a damn whore. Just..."

She rolled her eyes, rubbing her lips together as she went through all the motions of being lost for words.

"There's nothing else you want? We..my parents have money, they can give you favours. I..I can't give you anything. I wouldn't even know. I don't even know. I'm just me, I don't know anything!"

Closing her eyes, Lia tried to calm herself, exhaling slowly. She could feel his eyes flickering over her even though she couldn't see him, and she had to fight the urge to shudder. Of course, she'd expected some of the work colleagues had eyed her up and down a few times as she'd grown up - but no, she'd never expected this. What should she do? What could she do? Now she was just buying time, and her mind was coming up with no plausible other options she could offer him if..if that was what was on his mind.
 
I watched Lia rise from the bench and back away from me. Her body had a slight shiver to it and the muscles in her face clenched around her jaw and lips. Minutes before she'd probably had nothing more serious to worry about than schoolwork and her teenage social calendar. Now I'd overturned her little apple cart and shown her a glimpse of reality's dirty underbelly.

Still, she didn't flee. I knew I had to shake her up, so there was a chance she might bolt. But while I clearly had her off balance, she wasn't quite ready to panic. Good. If she hadn't rejected my bargain out of hand, then she was definitely considering accepting my terms.

I let her stew for a bit. She made some vague appeals to my sense of decency, but I just sat quietly. She was still as much talking to herself as me, trying to process the situation.

Besides, watching her pace had its amusements. She'd folded her arms across her chest, no doubt an instinctive move for defense. However, that had the pleasing side effect of pushing her impressive bosom upwards, further emphasizing just how strained her swimsuit was in containing her bounty of flesh. Likewise, her stress was reflected in the tension of her muscles; her thighs almost quivered with nervous energy as she paced. My, how I looked forward to seeing her naked.

Finally, she was able to focus her nerve sufficiently to speak directly. "There's nothing else you want? We..my parents have money, they can give you favours. I..I can't give you anything. I wouldn't even know. I don't even know. I'm just me, I don't know anything!"

I smiled like a teacher with a kid who might have to repeat my class next semester. "You see this watch on my wrist? Did you see the car I drove up in?" I snorted derisively. "I'm a senior executive and I make as much as your father does." More, probably; I'm sure Mr. Holier Than Thou didn't take money under the table like I did. Not that she needed to know that.

I rose from the bench and stepped closer. She edged out of arm's reach; she wasn't going to let me grab her again. Smart. I stayed at this distance and gave her my best predatory smile. "I don't care about your father's money. I want to hurt him. I want him to suffer."

I held my shark's grin, then let it recede into something more congenial. "But there are things I enjoy more than seeing your father in pain. For example, getting my dick sucked by a hot piece of ass like yourself."

I waved away the start of her outrage. "No, no, don't sell yourself short. You are a gorgeous young woman. I saw those boys at the pool. Couldn't take their eyes off you. Because you are stop traffic, drop dead sexy." That was mostly true, though I was exaggerating a bit to suggest she had their exclusive attention; having been a teenage boy myself, I knew quite well that at that age, they had eyes for any and every teenage female within range.

"Now as for you knowing anything, that's not a problem." I wondered how true that actually was. Girls as beautiful as Lia always had boyfriend's and surely one of them had sweet talked her past first base. "Fortunately for you, I've got lots of experience. I can teach you."

"In fact, I can give you a master's seminar. See, those boys out there-" I gestured in the direction of the splashes from the pool. "They're all lean and muscular, but judging by their Speedos, they're not packing any serious equipment. But I can give you a real education. See, my nickname in school was 'Hoss' and it wasn't just because of how strong I was." I grinned lecherously. "Takes a lot skill to handle me, but I'll show you the ropes."

Time to push her a little. "Why don't we start right now with your first lesson?" I pointed to the ground in front of me. "Step one: Kneel down in front of the man. Step two: take off his pants."

 
"You see this watch on my wrist? Did you see the car I drove up in? I'm a senior executive and I make as much as your father does."

With one smooth movement Jacob stood up just after she did, the height difference now intensifying as she took sharp, hesitant steps backwards, eyes locked onto the slowly approaching figure. The smile on his face irritated her, and despite the wiggling fear slowly spreading through her, Lia felt a firm determination to try and not show it as much as was possible.

But then, the smile curved viciously, the motion of it pulling the fear from her in thin tendrils. It sent shivers to her shoulders, her fingers, her knees quivering slightly as he spoke, the words hurt and suffer sending spikes of confusion through her brain that finally manifested into syrupy distress.

"I don't care about your father's money. I want to hurt him. I want him to suffer."

Seeming satisfied with her response, his wide grin faded into something more welcoming, the PR lights switching back on behind his eyes.

"But there are things I enjoy more than seeing your father in pain. For example, getting my dick sucked by a hot piece of ass like yourself."

The blunt language hit her like a brick, leaving her momentarily speechless as a hot flush again returned to her neck, rising up to her face to redden cheeks and ears. A mental image arose in her mind of him naked, hands tight on her shoulders like they had been just minutes before, his voice purring in a low growl as he lowered her down-

"Fuck you!" she spat suddenly, her voice sharp and vicious, cracking slightly on the last, emotional syllable. "I'm not what you're saying, so why do-"

Jacob waved a hand, almost as if impatient with the beginning of her babbling rant. "No, no, don't sell yourself short. You are a gorgeous young woman. I saw those boys at the pool. Couldn't take their eyes off you. Because you are stop traffic, drop dead sexy."

Lia's nostrils flared as she took in sharp inhalation of breath, folding and then unfolding her arms, then only to fold them again. She could walk away at any time - her house was right there, all she would have to do is raise her voice and at least twenty people would come running - but she didn't. Perhaps it was because of her father, because she didn't want him to get into trouble. But at the moment, genuinely, it was more that she didn't want to test this man. There was something in his eyes, his tone and the way in general that he'd planned this. He'd cornered her, and the way out was much more difficult than just turning her back and getting back to the party. Jacob Trask had made sure of that.

"Now as for you knowing anything, that's not a problem. Fortunately for you, I've got lots of experience. I can teach you."

Lia's broke eye contact for a moment, her gaze flickering to the floor. It wasn't that she was totally without experience..but the thought of doing anything with this man..she didn't want him to think she was comfortable with this, at all. Admitting to being anything other than the pure virgin her parents probably believed her to be would only give him ideas.

"In fact, I can give you a master's seminar. See, those boys out there-they're all lean and muscular, but judging by their Speedos, they're not packing any serious equipment. But I can give you a real education. See, my nickname in school was 'Hoss' and it wasn't just because of how strong I was. Takes a lot skill to handle me, but I'll show you the ropes."

Lia fought the urge to roll her eyes, a grimace twisting her features and pressing her lips into a thin line. He was comparing himself to teenagers when he was acting as young as they were - she had to wonder if he realised the irony. Still, the confidence in his posture and words stiffened her stance, and she began to chew on her lip nervously again. This..this guy..Jacob, Mr Trask, he was serious. Really serious. The thought sobered her sarcastic commentary on his words and it sent a chill running down her legs, Lia scrunching her toes instinctively.

"Why don't we start right now with your first lesson? Step one: Kneel down in front of the man. Step two: take off his pants."

A pause.

"You..you have to be joking, right?" Lia finally said, her voice quiet, whispering. She looked around them - still, no one was here, the noises of the party still sounding a world away. Large blue eyes finally dragged back to look at his expectant face, flickering down his body to his crotch with a visible shiver. Instinctively she stepped back again, shaking her head, pulling her arms up to cover her chest. "No..no, no no..no no..."

Her voice turned into a whine, lips stumbling over the repetitive rejections. Lia's body jerked in automatic quivers as she remember the strength in which he'd held onto her shoulders, the sly way he'd regarded her as she had flailed pathetically in the aftermath of his revelation. Her mind revisited a few weeks ago - herself and Adam, alone in her bedroom whilst her father was at work and her mother in the conservatory. After a long hour of shyly pressing their lips against each other, hands exploring shoulders and chests, he'd finally shuffled off the bed to unzip his trousers. The sound had been such a different to the soft mm's and aah's, changing the atmosphere in just the few seconds he spent fumbling, and Lia had just sat there as he'd dropped pants and underwear to reveal his swollen erection. Jerking his hips forward, he'd smeared a strain of pre-cum over her lips and had apologised profusely, both of them breaking the ice with a shared smile before he'd gently guided her mouth to the head...

...the thought of anything similar with Jacob Trask? It was lucky she wasn't already running.
 
Watching Lia's face made me chuckle. I'd merely suggested a blowjob, but her reaction was so intense you'd think someone had just proposed engaging in bestiality. She could scarcely contain her disgust.

Perhaps she just didn't like giving head, but my guess was that her conservativism extended beyond just that one act. Probably yet another effect of growing up in the household of her goody-two-shoes father. Probably raised her to think sex before marriage was wrong and all that other Puritan bullshit. Any teenage boy with adolescent lust in his eye probably got sent packing, leaving only the mildest of milquetoasts to be her boyfriend. A pity, really.

Still, my sympathy for her sheltered upbringing was limited. It was cute at first, but I wasn't going to wait all afternoon for her to face reality. I had things to do.

As she back-pedaled, I took a sudden stride forward. She started to accelerate, but I was too quick. My right fingers reached for the neckline of her swimsuit and curled inside.I gave her a sharp yank, reversing her retreat and pulling her towards me.The yellow fabric strained as it bore her weight, but didn't tear; gotta love modern material science.

Lia's hands grasped at mine, instinctively trying to pry herself loose from my grip. I reached behind her with my free hand and grabbed a hunk of her wavy blonde tresses. "Stop that," I snarled, pulling her hair down till she'd bent her head backwards about thirty degrees. I could read her desire to retreat writ large on her face, but her struggles paused.

"Good. Now let's settle this." I slackened my hold on her hair till she could raise her head almost vertical. Almost, but not quite; I kept just enough tension on it to remind her.

I pulled her in close till my eyes were less than a foot from hers. "Now I gave you a choice. Option A: you get fucked. Option B: you get fucked and so does your entire family." I grinned briefly before returning to my scowl. "There is no Option C."

"Option A, you're my new favorite toy. You do what I want when I want how I want. You disobey or screw it up, and you'll be punished. Option B, the media and the feds rip apart your life, your Dad's life, your whole family's life. Maybe - if you're lucky - there's enough pieces left to start again."

"Now I get that you don't like these options. But you know what else?" I gave her a beat to contemplate my query, then gave her a tug on her her hair that made her wince. "Too. Fucking. Bad. You're too old to hide behind Daddy anymore. Grow the fuck up and deal with it."

"Here, I'll make it simple. You've got to the count of 10 to make up your mind. After that, my offer expires. I walk out of here and make that phone call. Choose, or I'll choose for you. "

I released my hold on her and shoved her hard enough to make her stumble backwards. I started my count. "Ten....nine....eight...."
 
It was all a blur. The ground was warm from the sunshine filtering through the branches above, the slight breeze not enough to help cool the warm flush on Lia's skin. Her bare feet stumbled back across the mix of dirt and stone frantically, a small whimper escaping her mouth as he strode forward - she thought she had gotten enough distance between them, but his arm stretched and caught her almost effortlessly, fingers tightening around her swimsuit. The sudden movement pushed the material between her ass cheeks, tightening around her crotch - she let out a small cry of desperation, but abruptly stopped as she realised where she was. No one must find out. No one! Scratching at his arm with short nails, she soon changed tactic by batting at his hand with closed fists, then grabbing onto his hand and trying to forcefully remove it. Her strength wasn't much in general, but her panic made her attempts even more shaky. Jacob grabbing her hair simply made her yelp, hands flailing to go limp - that had hurt! Not badly, but enough to shock her. He'd hurt her. He'd laid his hands on her.

"Good. Now let's settle this."

The hand on her hair jerked upwards, standing her back straight as he leaned in. At first she tried to look away, eyes flickering around, but within moments he was close enough that he filled her field of vision.

"Now I gave you a choice. Option A: you get fucked. Option B: you get fucked and so does your entire family. There is no Option C. Option A, you're my new favorite toy. You do what I want when I want how I want. You disobey or screw it up, and you'll be punished. Option B, the media and the feds rip apart your life, your Dad's life, your whole family's life. Maybe - if you're lucky - there's enough pieces left to start again."

Lia had let out a loud sniffle part-way through this - as he ended, her throat contracted and a hoarse, choked sob was his initial reply. Her mind was spinning, the only thing she could focus on was the tight grip on her hair, his hand still pulling lightly at her swimsuit material. His fingers pressing against her skin made her skin crawl, especially when combined with the poison dripping from his mouth.

"Now I get that you don't like these options. But you know what else?"

He pulled on her hair; Lia gasped, a tear streaking down her cheek as she cowered as much as was possible within his hold on her. A stinging pain radiated through the part of her scalp the hair was attached to, the feeling warm and sore.

"Too. Fucking. Bad. You're too old to hide behind Daddy anymore. Grow the fuck up and deal with it."

Lia mumbled something, her lips frantically moving just to say anything, to stop him, to protect herself - it was mostly nonsensical and inaudible, punctuated by her voice cracking and small attempts from her to pull away - as if the attempts on their own would make her decision easier.

"Here, I'll make it simple. You've got to the count of 10 to make up your mind. After that, my offer expires. I walk out of here and make that phone call. Choose, or I'll choose for you."

Lia moved to nod to show some sort of cooperation, but then the air was knocked out of her as he viciously pushed her back, the swimsuit material snapping back against her chest and her hair tumbling about her shoulders. Instinctively she tried to tidy herself up, adjusting the swimsuit, smoothing down her hair, wiping at her eyes with the backs of her hands. She could feel that her cheeks were flushed and hot, and her bottom lip was quivering like it had when she was younger, after a tantrum. Lia couldn't even remember the last time she'd gotten this worked-up...

As she tuned back in to her surroundings, she realised that he'd started his countdown.

"Ten....nine....eight...."

Lia's mouth was dry. She had to think. What could she do? There was nothing she could offer..would he really make the call? Would he really do it now, and then turn around and...

"....seven...six...five..."

Lia held up a trembling hand, trying to make it stop. She needed more time! Her mouth opened to try and say that, but all that came out was a stutter.

"...four...three-"

Lia clenched her hand desperately, shaking her head.

"No! Stop, stop counting. Stop it. Please. Stop. I'll do it. Fine. I think. I don't know, just..stop..let me..."

Lia pressed her lips together, eyes scanning over his face as he stopped counting - but his mouth was still open, ready to resume at any moment.

"...just stop. I can do it. You promise, nothing gets said to my family? Or anyone I know...no one, at all. No one. It'll all go away, and this is...secret?"
 
I don't ordinarily think of myself as the type of person that enjoys the suffering of others. But I had to admit, I did rather enjoy watching Lia's resistance crumble before my eyes. Her bottom lip quivered like a frightened child and tear tracks glistened on each of her flushed cheeks.

...just stop. I can do it. You promise, nothing gets said to my family? Or anyone I know...no one, at all. No one. It'll all go away, and this is...secret?"

I grinned magnanimously. Now that I'd won her concession, I could afford to be a bit gracious. "Good idea, let's establish some parameters for our newly minted partnership."

"With regard to secrecy, I'm fine with keeping this on the down low. Personally, I wouldn't mind watching your father's head explode when he learns I'm fucking his daughter, but I can understand you wanting to keep that quiet. As long as it's not too much hassle, I'll play along.

I raised a threatening finger. "But whether you keep it quiet or not, you never once suggest to anyone it's not consensual. Not your family, not your boyfriend, not your priest, not even your fucking diary. If anyone sees us together, then your story is how you just can't get enough of me. You even hint that you're not doing this willingly and the deal is off. Understand?"

"Same thing applies if you come away with...let's say a few 'reminders' of our time together. Like I said, I'm a big guy. I also bet soft skin like yours bruises like a peach. You want to hide it or tell people you banged into a door, fine. But you tell them you got that bruise from me, your next words had better damn well be how much you like it when it's rough. Otherwise, you know what happens."

"You've got a cell phone." It was a statement, not a question. Who didn't have one nowadays? "I'll call you from a prepaid, so you won't have to explain why I'm in your call log. I know you've got a car because Matt bragged about getting it for you. That means you're mobile. So when I call, you come. It's that simple."

I gave her body a swift inspection. Her breathing was a bit elevated, so the rise and fall of her breasts was more pronounced. Our earlier struggle with her swimsuit had also tugged the crotch a bit snug; the yellow Lycra had a trace of camel toe now. Mmmm, I was going to enjoy her.

"Based on your mommy dearest' fondness for expensive clothes, I assume she's made sure her daughter is well attired - including undergarments. I'm going to want you in more than white cotton panties, so if you don't have some silk and satin lingerie, get some."

"Birth control will be your responsibility," I announced. "I'm not wearing a condom." My groin tingled at the prospect; it'd been ages since I'd gone bareback and certainly never with such a nice, young specimen like Lia. But unlike my other conquests, she was hardly in a position to refuse. "If you're not on the pill now, get on it. I'll give you a week or two to get started, but after that, you're on your own.

I pursed my lips as I reviewed it in my head. "That should cover us for now. I think we're set.

Lia glanced towards the direction of the party. I grinned. "Not yet, sweet cheeks. You don't think I'm just going to take your word that you're on board, do you?" I chuckled. "No, no, no, I need more of a commitment than that. An act of good faith, symbolizing our accord."

I smiled sweetly at her and pointed in front of me. "You can kneel here and give me head." I snapped my fingers. "Now."
 
Lia nodded numbly to his first sentence. Parameters, yes. Newly minted partnership. That's what she'd just agreed to. White noise filled her ears - it must be the adrenaline - her heart pumping still, so quick and frantic, even though he did not move an inch towards her as he spoke. His tone had softened back to how it'd been at the bench, now he'd gotten his way. Although she was standing away from his grip, even now he wasn't eyeing her obviously like a piece of meat - she felt helpless. Knees shaking, her eyes struggling to focus on his face as he continued to talk. She had never feared for herself before, for her life. Even when her father hadn't been in such a lucrative job, Lia couldn't remember ever wanting for anything, ever feeling unsafe. Her family we tight-knit, secure and happy. Intimidation just hadn't had a part in her upbringing, corporal punishment disregarded for "time-out" or privileges being taken away. Voices had only began to raise in arguments when her older sister had hit her teens, but even then...that was nothing compared to the low growl of frustration she had all but glimpsed from Jacob Trask. He hadn't needed to raise his voice yet to show his utter contempt for her father, for her family - the lack of respect for her. At the core of it, that's what shook Lia the most. Not that she could think that coherently yet.

"But whether you keep it quiet or not, you never once suggest to anyone it's not consensual. Not your family, not your boyfriend, not your priest, not even your fucking diary. If anyone sees us together, then your story is how you just can't get enough of me. You even hint that you're not doing this willingly and the deal is off. Understand?"

Lia's eyes blinked and sharply refocused onto the tip of his pointed finger, a shiver running down both arms as she tried to organise her words, to reply properly.

"I understand." she finally said, quietly. Her tongue felt heavy, and overall, she had no idea what else she was supposed to say. The barriers of this agreement had already been put up - she could see them clear as day, as if they were physically built around her.

"Same thing applies if you come away with...let's say a few 'reminders' of our time together. Like I said, I'm a big guy. I also bet soft skin like yours bruises like a peach..."

Lia zoned out from the rest, her eyebrows quirking upwards sharply, chest tightening. Soft skin likes yours bruises like a peach. An urge to check her shoulders almost overcame her, but it seemed her body wasn't ready to obey her mind yet and her gaze remained looking at him steadily, arms held limply by her sides as he continued to talk. Bruises likes a peach. The image in her mind of the sweet, tender fruit with blossoming dark patches made her feel queasy. It was a good metaphor. Bruises ruined a ripe fruit, like this man wanted to ruin her family. No, he wanted to ruin her.

"You've got a cell phone. I'll call you from a prepaid, so you won't have to explain why I'm in your call log. I know you've got a car because Matt bragged about getting it for you. That means you're mobile. So when I call, you come. It's that simple."

"Yes." Lia said again, her voice sounding so weak next to his. Automatically she wet her lips with her tongue - dry mouth, cracked lips, her throat felt like a desert. Rubbing her tongue against the roof of her mouth, trying to coax saliva, she noticed his eyes give her another flickering appraisal as he thought about the next line of these parameters. Shifting uncomfortably on the spot, Lia tried to stare at his forehead nonchalantly - she didn't want him to gain the satisfaction of seeing her squirm through the whole of this. Keep calm. Keep collected. Think later.

"Based on your mommy dearest' fondness for expensive clothes, I assume she's made sure her daughter is well attired - including undergarments. I'm going to want you in more than white cotton panties, so if you don't have some silk and satin lingerie, get some."

This was met with just a nod. It was worth nothing more.

"Birth control will be your responsibility. I'm not wearing a condom."

Fuck you was Lia's first thought, her chin jutting upwards in a silent act of defiance. Fuck you, fuck you, fuck fuck fuck you. Although she had to admit that if he wasn't going to take care of birth control, she would have to, it wouldn't stop her from hating his slimy guts for not wanting to at least take that responsibility. Of course, the thought of being this irritated at that was hilarious in the whole scheme of things - but it was the cherry on top of this entire shit cake. Despite her shivering, nervous exterior, Lia was slowly gritting her teeth just to keep her mouth shut. Only her still lingering fear of more roughness kept her pliable and willing for the moment. Just for now.

"That should cover us for now. I think we're set."

Lia gave another nod, lips pressing together tightly and her gaze tilting back towards the audible sounds of the party. She'd been gone long enough - they'd start noticing her absence soon. The thought of anyone finding her here, like this - nope. Not an option. They needed to leave. Soon.

"Not yet, sweet cheeks. You don't think I'm just going to take your word that you're on board, do you? No, no, no, I need more of a commitment than that. An act of good faith, symbolizing our accord."

Lia glanced back towards him, her hands balling into fists. She knew exactly what he was going to ask for. Swaying slightly, she concentrated on standing straight and keeping her face impassive.

"You can kneel here and give me head. Now."

Lia swallowed down a choked up ball of emotion from her throat, trying to make it less tight. Even as she closed her eyes to gather herself..she could feel his gaze burning into her, almost unblinking, watching every reaction she gave to his request. Slowly, she relaxed her fists into open palms by her sides, shoulders slumping. His words ran through her head - it's either you get fucked, or you and your family gets fucked.

This was fine, everything would be fine. Just..get it over with, and then try..try and catch him out later. Record him speaking, or get someone to overhear the way he spoke to her. Surely he'd back down over possible rape charges. The thought calmed her, tongue running over lips once more as she opened her eyes and hesitantly stepped towards him, one foot after the other, hands slowly reaching out as she reached him to undo the top button of his trousers. Fingers trembled, they slipped and fumbled and she gave a slight hiss of frustration.

Slowly, she bent down to her knees in front of him to see if it'd help, breathing in and out in what she hoped was a calm way as she struggled. It seemed to take forever, but finally, the button gave way under her clumsy fingertips and popped through the hole, leaving only the zip. This was another long pause, before Lia continued by pulling down on it, the sharp ziiip seeming all too loud within their secluded clearing. It was actually so loud to her ears that she looked around to see if anyone had heard - but no. It was still just the two of them. At this point, Lia wasn't sure if that was a good or a bad thing. If caught now, she'd have to pretend this was..something she liked, since Trask was still here. Anything she'd say after that would be null and void in terms of this being non-consented...

This thought in itself urged her to just..to just get this over with. Do what he wants now, and try and push it to the back of her mind for the rest of her life. With a little more confidence she grabbed the top of his pants, pulling down on them, past his knees. An obvious erection bulged in his revealed underwear and Lia did her best, again, to keep her face free of reaction. This meant nothing. It was just...

She forced her fingers to curl under the top of his underwear, slender fingers pressing against his skin. With only a small pause this time, Lia slowly smoothed down the underwear, her arms tensing as the material slid over his member and finally revealed it, Her mouth trembled a little as her eyes inspected it, a muscle in her cheek ticking as the head twitched with a sudden blood rush. He was enjoying this. Lia could tell.

A quick glance upwards - so brief, she did not really see anything except that he was definitely still watching her - before she finally leaned in, wavering back and forth for a few seconds before finally just opening her mouth and taking the swollen head of him inside. He filled her - he was bigger than Adam, much bigger. Pressing her lips against his shaft, she forced her tongue to lick around the head nervously, running it along the underside delicately before coating it all in a layer of saliva, gently sucking afterwards with only a slight bobbing motion. Lia had no idea how he liked it. She didn't really want to take in any more of it, either. Just doing this required her eyes to be closed and her mind desperately trying to think of anything but the pulsing cock currently inbetween her wet lips.
 
Last edited:
I couldn't resist grinning triumphantly as Lia knelt before me. There had remained the possibility that she might yet balk. But with her fingers fumbling with my fly, I knew I had her.

When at last she pulled down my underwear, my cock flopped free. My previous teasing with her had aroused me somewhat, so the shaft dangled between my thighs, thick and heavy with blood. Lia gave me a brief, questioning glance.

"Don't worry, it just takes a little while longer for me to get fully aroused. Just suck on it till it firms up."

Lia didn't look happy about it, but she followed my instructions. Apparently unwilling to touch it with her hands, she opened her mouth wide and took the reddened glans between her lips. Her tongue ran over the tip and then slipped beneath to tickle the underside.

As promised, the fresh stimulation sent a surge of blood. The thick shaft swelled even further, eventually becoming stiff enough to rise. Lia tilted with it till my cock stabbed outward, parallel to the ground.

I chuckled at Lia's reaction. The widened pupils were a common response. More than one of my conquests had remarked that my cock seemed far too thick for its length. I expected Lia might be thinking similarly as the mushroom-shaped head expanded within her mouth, the outer crown pressing against her inner cheeks.

She still had only taken the head inside, leaving the rest of my cock exposed. I placed my hands atop her head and urged her to go a bit deeper. She resisted a bit, but I tightened my grip on her skull till she complied. At last, I felt the tip brush against the soft palate at the back.

"Think you can take all of me, sweet cheeks?" I teased. I was pretty sure her response was "No". Her eyes looked as large as saucers as the mammoth head bumped up against the entrance to her throat. I figured the idea of trying to swallow my mighty sword probably scared her. The thought of her choking down my cock only turned me on more. Definitely something for future sessions.

"Well, if you can't take me any deeper, then use your hands to work the shaft," I advised.

Lia raised a hand and gingerly placed it on my meaty cock. Now a dark red in color, the thick shaft was criss-crossed with bulging veins. Her fingers could come nowhere close to encircling its girth, but she gripped me as best she could.

"Not bad," I grunted. "Now just a bit faster. Mmmmm." I guided her to a pace that should bring me to a nice, leisurely climax in a few minutes.
 
Back
Top