Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no!

I have a friend who was eating crackers. After eating several handfuls she looked down to see the box was crawling with ants. She started crying. I had to leave the room so she wouldn't see me laugh. I have a tendency to laugh at inappropriate times, though. She had nobody to blame but herself. She had left the box on the floor for two days...gotta expect something like that.

Even I wouldn't have laughed at a worm though. Poor you!

LOL thank you.

Aww your poor friend. That's just as disgusting.

I've learned my lesson though. I'll always check from now on. Better yet no more cookies for me.

God, how does a worm get in a candy drawer? And you have a drawer JUST for candy?
eek5hyper.gif

I don't know... I don't want to know. I do haha

If one more person tells me I look to old to be the person in the picture on my credit card I'm going to go fucking nuts. This guy looked like Shrek and he was giving me a hard time about it. I aged asshole.

Oh, and hipsters... Wash your damned hair. Ever heard of an iron?

If one more person tells me I look to old to be the person in the picture on my credit card I'm going to go fucking nuts. This guy looked like Shrek and he was giving me a hard time about it. I aged asshole.

Oh, and hipsters... Wash your damned hair. Ever heard of an iron?

Some of them look like they need a flea dip!

Ok...this is totally trivial, but I can not believe General Hospital is going to kill off Jason Morgan. Why oh why couldn't it be Sonny they get rid of?!?!

To draw attention away from the fact that they have no penis if they are wearing skinny jeans?

Jay-Z in Swagga Like Us: "Can't wear skinny jeans cause my knots don't fit".

He was reffering to knots as in big wads of cash. For the longest time I thought he was saying nuts instead of knots. Always made me laugh.

Jay-Z in Swagga Like Us: "Can't wear skinny jeans cause my knots don't fit".

He was reffering to knots as in big wads of cash. For the longest time I thought he was saying nuts instead of knots. Always made me laugh.

He actually started wearing them recently LOL

So freaking immature. If it didn't bother you why did you just say that? You sound rather insecure right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back