New Member Introductions

Hey all, 29 and married to my husband for 5 years, together for 12. Love reading stories and figured I'd sign up. Hoping to gain some confidence from posting here and look forward to talking to everyone.
 
Hello! Not sure if people read this or even post here still but I figured why not!

I'm 24, my name is Tim and I've been reading Lit for years now, but only recently decided to become more active in the community and begin posting!

I work a night job so i'm up late on my nights off and up...while i'm at work! Lol =P

I'm currently in the hunt for people to talk to and keep me company during the day/night! It gets too quiet and lonely =(.

I look forward to talking to everyone and hopefully getting to know more of you.
 
Hey all, 29 and married to my husband for 5 years, together for 12. Love reading stories and figured I'd sign up. Hoping to gain some confidence from posting here and look forward to talking to everyone.

Well if you want to chat you need to open your message programe, then we can message you.
 
Young and New at This..

Looking to talk to some mature ladies out there for some advice! I am looking to expand my sexuality by dipping my toes in the dominatrix thing, not as a lifestyle just in the bedroom :] I think it would be good for my marriage and really fun for me :] I am a kitten looking for my lion's roar lol. I am very self conscious about myself and looking for tips on that too. If you can help me would you send me a private message? Thanks! :cattail::heart:
 
New and Loving It

Greetings to the fair folk of Lit!

A friend directed me to this site from another writing site. And I am so glad they did! I am 38 and married to a curmudgeon who married me because I am "the only woman he ever liked". Truly he is a good husband and I love him dearly.

I work in the healthcare industry and find that the stresses of that particular job leave me a bit strung out. So I write to alleviate that stress and hope to post here and let the critics run rampant with the red ink. I am a bit of a masochist in that regard, but only so that is pushes me to work harder. Four peas.

There are so many things I enjoy that a list will not do. Better to chat and find like minds. For I do love a good dirty mind. If I had to pick a label in the BDSM world it would be switch. Though I admit to having something of a domineering personality.

I look forward to chatting and brainstorming. So far...it has been a riotously good time. The How-to thread looks to be promising of how to navigate this lovely site. I intend to use this often! :heart:
 
Novice..

Hey all!
Im 20, gone through & matured a lot through past experiences and not interested in explaining.I'm at university doing my honours year in psychology, have an unhealthy addiction to anything to do with water/showers/beach/steam.. Im just fairly inexperienced and interested in everything sexual that ive kept out of my mind. I'm also aware that this site is largely american, so as an Australian i am not interested in meeting anyone or anything drastic, just here to chat & learn & discover things ive repressed for a while.
 
Yay, welcome to another Australian!

Let me know if you have any questions, PM me anytime.

Cheers!
 
Hello Curious...and welcum! I too have a penchant for water and the beach...especially when others are involved...


Hey all!
Im 20, gone through & matured a lot through past experiences and not interested in explaining.I'm at university doing my honours year in psychology, have an unhealthy addiction to anything to do with water/showers/beach/steam.. Im just fairly inexperienced and interested in everything sexual that ive kept out of my mind. I'm also aware that this site is largely american, so as an Australian i am not interested in meeting anyone or anything drastic, just here to chat & learn & discover things ive repressed for a while.
 
New Here

Hi

I've just joined the site after being a reader for a few months. I'm and educated married woman in my 40's and come here as a form of pleasurable escapism from everyday life. I really enjoy the sensual, the romantic, the passionate ....

Would love to connect with others on here to enhance the experience.

Sarah
 
Hello Sarah! Let me be the first to welcome you to Lit.

If you turn on your PM feature I am sure you will get quite a few more greetings.:rose:

Hi

I've just joined the site after being a reader for a few months. I'm and educated married woman in my 40's and come here as a form of pleasurable escapism from everyday life. I really enjoy the sensual, the romantic, the passionate ....

Would love to connect with others on here to enhance the experience.

Sarah
 
Introduction to the Community

I would like to start by saying that this Site has been one of my favorites for many years. I felt it was a perfect time to register and submit my own style of writing. I may crash and burn in the process, but it's okay if that happens, because I enjoy writing and always will. I was amazed to read in several threads and posts, the involvement of the community. My first project has begun, and only recently was I made aware of the Word Count Limit on Chapters. I would like very much to hear your thoughts and criticism. Peace
 
Welcome

Welcome all the new posters to Lit. I am sure you will find what you want here.
 
That's really cool. It's a shame that you lost all that stuff, but i'm sure you can write better now than you could've back then...
Moving forwards right?
 
I'm a 39 year old, father of three children. After I left the Canadian military, I lived in Vancouver, where I worked for an escort service - Grading strippers (secret shopper) exotic dancer, and eventually an escort. Now, I own two companies, a mobile DJ, and a Paintball park.

I'm enjoying the stories and advice columns, on this site. I enjoy writing, and online debates; I moderate a FB group that encourages such discussion, and I have my own website where I post fairly regularly.

Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to meet other amateur authors. I look forward to getting to know everyone.
 
Hello all,
I'm Larry from Keller (Dallas) Texas.
I am 49 years old, married, looking to chat with new friends.
Have a great day y'all.
Larry
 
Lurker emerging

I have been a long time reader here, and have recently taken an interest in doing some writing of my own. I am looking forward to meeting some new people and exploring a bit.

I am a 47 year old male in a practically sexless marriage who desperately loves my wife, but is need of some harmless release. Am hoping that writing will help. I am open minded and non-judgmental and expect the same. I plan to use this experience to share my fantasies and develop as writer.
 
Hi everyone

My name is Tom and I've been hunting online for a place like this site for some time! I adore words and passion, two things I see lots of on here and I hope to learn many things from you all.

I currently live in Ireland but originally come from the UK. Today, with the thick couds above, I wished I lived in Spain! Perhaps I'm in the right place to be warmed up though ;-)

Tom
 
Last edited:
Newb here, have posted in the AH thread but found this section as well. Been here before, long time ago, wrote one story before but nothing special. Been lurking since then and now have become more active as I write a new story (about 60% complete). I am a male, 22, and very much interested in the incest genre, specifically mom/son. I do have a very healthy and active sex life outside of this. I'm only considering this an escape from everyday life into untold carnal fantasies.
 
Hey everyone,

I've been writing short stories for a long time and have always possessed a creative streak, but it's only been today that I summoned up the confidence to write full-fledged erotic fiction. I have that first erotic story up on my Booksie account (linked to in my sig), but I'm not sure how to get feedback on it here at Literotica.
 
Hello Literotica! *waves*

My name is Jessi or J for short Im 22 and have been reading for yrs and have started writing my own erotica which I hope to post someday soon I have never been involved w another woman but do consider myself BiCurious because I would looove to try it and fantasizing about it really gets me going also I guess you could say its a bit of a fetish, I absolutley adore hot asian guys w ink wowza haha soo thats me, SexxxiJessi :kiss:
 
Back
Top