Blowjobs & Lipstick

MademoiselleDD

Experienced
Guys, when a woman gives you a blowjob, does a woman wearing lipstick get you going any more than usual?

As a woman, I feel sexier wearing a seductive red knowing I'm about to give one but wondered if it did anything for you guys.

Last edited:
Guys, when a woman gives you a blowjob, does a woman wearing lipstick get you going any more than usual?

As a woman, I feel sexier wearing a seductive red knowing I'm about to give one but wondered if it did anything for you guys.

A deep red shade always signals sexy for me. Love to see it on her lips and imagine just where it will wind up on my body....

The lipstick smears on my cock are really hot

Mmmmm, yes please, the bright red colour on those lovely lips in that picture is perfect.

When I was in junior high a very popular song was "Lipstick on Your Collar" by Connie Francis. One of my wittier friends changed the lyrics to Lipstick on Your Zipper and we all thought that was hysterical, except none of us had any idea of what that really meant. We eventually did, of course.

Mmmm, I have a HUGE lipstick fetish !!! Any color but especially shades of red. From bright scarlet, pink to a deep plum. And if it is shiny and wet, even BETTER !!! Leaving tracks everywhere those sweet lips have been on my body...

sometimes lipstick is just fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love wearing lipstick, and leaving traces is fun. However I wish lipstick had a better taste.

I love wearing lipstick, and leaving traces is fun. However I wish lipstick had a better taste.
Honestly ?? Taste is the LAST thing on my mind when I am thinking about a wet, shiny pair of lips next to me... lol

Honestly ?? Taste is the LAST thing on my mind when I am thinking about a wet, shiny pair of lips next to me... lol

The amount of lipstick your swallowing is a lot more when you're sucking dick than it is when you're kissing.

Honestly it isn't something I have ever thought about.

I mean once a woman has decided to bestow such a gift I'm really, really not thinking about what is on her lips until several minutes later (or seconds depending on how excited I am :cool: )

While I'm sure that is true, lipstick is not just for her "upper" lips. There are many places that it can be used for erotic fun and entertainment... :kiss:

I've not found the taste to be a problem, but then again, while it may have been on the tip of my tongue, it wasn't what was on my mind... ;)

Damm Straight

Luscious lips painted red always get me started

Lipstick and a lady with her makeup done a bit heavy but classy says to me that she is calling for attention and wants to be fucked - true or not it is a huge turn on.:devil:
While some can get away with none or light makeup, more turns me on.

I like this thread a lot. I love the lip pics.

And yes, I do love a pair of red (or other brightly colored) lips on a woman when we're engaging in fun activities. Bright lips around my cock are a lovely site.

Back