Nerd swaps bodies with cool kid

loquere

Smile!
A nerd swaps bodies with a cool kid attractive chem lab mishap.

- The nerd while in the cool kids body fucks all the girls he's ever wanted when he was a nerd.
- For you incest lovers, the nerd also fucks his own hot asshole adult sister while in the cool kids body, after she throws herself at him like a slut. I had mother originally, change it if you want.
- The cool kid with his social skills is able to hook up with one of the hottest girls in school, while in the nerds body. She was only teasing him at first, with know intention of fucking him, but with his new confident asshole attitude she cant say no to him, plus he's smooth and slick now. When he fucks her he knows what he is doing and she wants more.

- The nerd while in the cool kids body fucks all the girls he's ever wanted when he was a nerd.
- For you incest lovers, the nerd also fucks his own hot asshole adult sister while in the cool kids body, after she throws herself at him like a slut. I had mother originally, change it if you want.
- The cool kid with his social skills is able to hook up with one of the hottest girls in school, while in the nerds body. She was only teasing him at first, with know intention of fucking him, but with his new confident asshole attitude she cant say no to him, plus he's smooth and slick now. When he fucks her he knows what he is doing and she wants more.

That is hot.

203_1000.jpg

I love the "beauty mark" on her left boob. Yowza! I may have to use that in a future story.

Edited to add: oh yeah, and the DSLs too, of course.

freeky friday with a twist

i like the idea also my mind wonderd to jodi foster and my fingers went walking also sticky keyboard if i dont lick them clean

i like the idea also my mind wonderd to jodi foster and my fingers went walking also sticky keyboard if i dont lick them clean

So will you write it? I'll assist when I can. My punctuation is godawful, though. Which is why I've limited my pieces for now, until it improves. Editing takes weeks sometimes.

Back