chat problem

amber_now26

Experienced
Don't know if it's just me or if others are having same problem, but when I try to log in to chat I only get as far as the Initialization page and then everything stops. Anyone have an idea about the cause -- or, better yet, the solution. Thanx.

Make sure you have the latest version of Adobe Flash installed.

It also wouldn't hurt if you chatted in the buff.

Don't know if it's just me or if others are having same problem, but when I try to log in to chat I only get as far as the Initialization page and then everything stops. Anyone have an idea about the cause -- or, better yet, the solution. Thanx.

This happens all the time! There is a reset button at the very bottom (left) of the initialization page. Double click on that, exit, then re-enter and you should be in. Enjoy :)

thanx, but ...

Really appreciate the help from y'all, but still having same problem. I installed the latest Flash but that didn't fix it. And my Initialization page doesn't show a reset button. And I didn't try chatting in the buff coz I can't get to chat. :)

JohnnySavage quit on me.
Even after I promised him I would give him KillSwitch's phone number.

JackAssJim
General Board Moderator
Literotica Chat Troubleshooter

Nothing worse than an ungrateful subordinate.:mad:

I'm on chat right now. It seems to be working just fine. Here's an excerpt from about ten minutes ago:

JackAssJim: That's hot!
hogjack: Tnx. LOL! I'm just kidding about the secretions coming from my nipples.
JackAssJim: Ha! I believed you. I'm blusing.
hogjack: blusing?
JackAssJim: Blushing!
hogjack: This is fun. Do you want to role-play Toy Story 3 again?
JackAssJim: No. We did that last night. :devil: You always get to be Buzz.
hogjack: Now I'm blusing.
JackAssJim: Blushing! :D
hogjack: Can I tell you about my Quaker Oats oatmeal fantasy?
JackAssJim: Maybe tonight. Tell me more about the secretions...

I'm on chat right now. It seems to be working just fine. Here's an excerpt from about ten minutes ago:

JackAssJim: That's hot!
hogjack: Tnx. LOL! I'm just kidding about the secretions coming from my nipples.
JackAssJim: Ha! I believed you. I'm blusing.
hogjack: blusing?
JackAssJim: Blushing!
hogjack: This is fun. Do you want to role-play Toy Story 3 again?
JackAssJim: No. We did that last night. :devil: You always get to be Buzz.
hogjack: Now I'm blusing.
JackAssJim: Blushing! :D
hogjack: Can I tell you about my Quaker Oats oatmeal fantasy?
JackAssJim: Maybe tonight. Tell me more about the secretions...

Instant classic.

:(

Jim, I tried ALT F8 but nothing happened. it does't even let me get to the page where i'd sign in.

Back