Buttplugs?

I've got a newer one. 6 inches long about 4.5 wide at the largest. Best part about it is the vibrating function. 10 settings. Lovely.

I've got a newer one. 6 inches long about 4.5 wide at the largest. Best part about it is the vibrating function. 10 settings. Lovely.

Love vibrating toys. I use a g-gasm delight, but it isn't quite butt plug shaped. Got to find a vibrating plug someday, too!

Got a nJoy steel plug , medium size. Occasionally I walk down to the park wearing it , it feels soooo good and so wrong!

Thanks for sharing everyone. Wearing mine as I do some checking in with some of my favorite erotic sites this afternoon. Happy New Year!

I love to sit at my work desk nicely plugged. Feels so naughty.

I do not have one but have thought about getting one to wear in the office. I too, would have the problem as one other writing saying it was hard not to be smiling all the time. I was wondering how long you could leave one it. Maybe not the whole work day but half? Would probably have to work up to that amount of time. Might get one and also get a panty girdle to hold it in, as was mentioned above. Thank you all for your inputs.

I've never tried one. Please explain the attraction as I've never really experienced much anal play. But I'm definitely curious!

A little gift from Mrs T. A wonderful add on to our collection! ONLY for the advanced butt plugger! :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 0
I have a stainless jewelled one that I like to wear around the house. I have started wearing it when going out too sometimes. It feels so good.

I just woke up from sleeping with my butt plug in my ass. It inspired some very hot dreams and nice morning wood.

I've got a couple that I use while masturbating (and some anal beads, which I love using), but I've never dared where one out. I'd love to try that though, everyone not knowing would really turn me on :)

I've got a couple that I use while masturbating (and some anal beads, which I love using), but I've never dared where one out. I'd love to try that though, everyone not knowing would really turn me on :)

Do it. It is a total turn on.

Back