Thank you, to the lit ladies/ Seeking Conversations on & off the phone

MysteryToAll

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 8, 2011
Posts
987
Seeking Conversations on & off the phone

I've been on lit a few years now and first and foremost I must thank the many beautiful and sensual ladies over the years for their company, words, and other. (Lol). I enjoy this site and a lot of the people on it. I have edited this post because I am seeking a woman or women who enjoy open conversation including but not limiting to mutual phone sex or fantasies. I am up late hours eastern into the morning and can be reached throughout the day. While much of this site is geared around the sensual and sexual I am not consumed by it but welcome it among the engaging conversation and mystique that many of you women have whether you're shy, out going, slutty as hell, or a lady in the street freak in the... finish cliche here. I have met women from all different areas of the world and experienced so much enriched culture and the beauty in the exotic personalities you've all shown me, this is a thank you to all of you and a hope that you dont change but continue to enjoy life's "pleasures" to the fullest. I sincerely hope to continue my stay on lit meeting and enjoying the company of great women, and who knows maybe ill find just one special one. As always... thank you for your time and dripping, detailed, and vivid pms. I look forward to all of them :)

- Mike/Mystery

With that being said I'm seeking a woman or women to connect with and text or message via kik or skype throughout the day. A long term connection where we enjoy each others company and explore each others fantasies would be ideal. If you're interested feel free to PM me. Women only please :)


Considering Syph brought it up and it is quite a good idea i'll share some things about me. :)


[TLDR] Abridged Version:

Age: 30

Relationship Status: Single, Not Married or Attached

- General Interests [ Music, Art, expression, writing, sex, movies, intimacy, conversation, KNOWLEDGE, reading, and women]


- Sexual Interests [Panties, Giving oral a lot, orgasm denial, rough play, fantasy fulfillment, light bondage (my rope skills suck), Facesitting, collars/restraints, whispering in your ear as you're being fucked by me :), clothes ripping, biting, drawing light blood from teeth marks, pulling you to a surreptitious spot at your work or location while covering your mouth and sliding my hand up your thighs, The list goes on and on....




I've been in the BDSM lifestyle for a few years and have truly opened and expanded my horizons regarding adventurous, taboo, and exotic pleasures. There are many sides of any object and the places around them. I am no different. A part of me is dominant however, I am not defined by it as it is only one part of a whole.



-Slips out grinning, as I undo my jeans-
 
Last edited:
Beginning to think I should have edited the last one so it doesn't fall to the bottom every 31 seconds.... I feel like a cat watching this this thread bounce up and down lol.
 
Last edited:
You're all welcome to post and say hi too!!! So I don't seem like a lame creep talking to himself all the time shit... Lol.
 
Hah. Tempted to keep watching you talk to yourself just to see how the conversation unfolds.
 
I'll step up and say hi, but I'm not interested in your very generous offer. My tastes don't run to phone or cyber sex.
 
Lol av. And syphor that's not what I am looking for either. I'm interested in good conversation. The cyber or phone was just optional perks lol. Regardless Im glad ya both stopped by. :p
And avi my internal monologes will haunt your dream lol.
 
I hate to say it but like Avvi I watching you talk to yourself :)

Maybe you should talk about some of your interests and try to convert this into a conversation thread. Good ones are few and far between and a person can never have too many friends, on or offline.
 
I don't sleep much, or dream' but you're welcome to try to haunt me :)

As soon as you said "internal monologues" all I could think of was The Vagina Monologues and now I'm just kind of dwelling on vagina. You see, all good conversations eventually lead to dirty thinking :p
 
The vagina monologues would have to include oral :) It's one of my very explicit loves in life. But!!!!! Keeping it back to discussions and not my internal images and manifestos :) I am perfectly fine with conversing here ^^
 
Maybe you spent too much time on the phone and people don't recognize you posting :p
 
Lol! It's damn possible you're correct but, as of late I haven't been on the phone :p so no! :) I did add the little bit about myself in the OP courtesy of you syph :)
 
Back
Top