30 Days of Firing Up Romance: Her Story

RyanBlack

Shy and Innocent Good Boy
Joined
Jul 9, 2008
Posts
13,628
The following is a 30 day story collaboration between Ryan Black and Lake Sailor.

With Spring in the air it is time to ignite a little passionate romance. Each Day a new vignette will be added written by either Ryan Black or Lake Sailor.

We hope you will enjoy them--and some of you will take on the challenge to spice up your own relationships for the next 30 days--feel free to use these ideas of create your own.
 
I'm hoping that everyone will enjoy these vignettes.

I also hope that you all find some romantic and fun inspiration in them.

And Kudos to Ryan! He was the idea man behind the scenes.

Here's a Handy Set of Links to the Vignetts (I may fall a day or two behind, but I'll try to keep this up)

Prologue Day 1 Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5

Day 6 Day 7 Day 8 Day 9 Day 10

Day 11 Day 12 Day 13 Day 14 Day 15

Day 16 Day 17 Day 18 Day 19 Day 20

Day 21 Day 22 Day 23 Day 24 Day 25

Day 26 Day 27 Day 28 Day 28 Part II
 
Last edited:
Prologue

She sighed again and rose from the bed wondering how their life had become so routine.

Routine was good when the kids were babies. It generated an order out of the absolute chaos that an infant creates. As the kids grew and school started the routine become something to rely on, something that was certain with the hectic life they led. The problem, she sighed as she thought, was that it infected every corner of your life eventually.

You got up at the same time. You did the same things every morning: pee, wash, brush, comb, dress, and make breakfast, pack lunches, find shoes, and rush for the bus. Oh yeah, and somewhere in there give hubbie a peck as you pour his coffee and push him out the door. Then work for 6 or 8 or sometimes 10 hours against a deadline.

Every night same thing: pick up the kids, run them around to practice or lessons, monitor homework, fix dinner, clean up, get kids ready for bed and then repeat it all the next day. If they were lucky, at the end of the day there was a half an hour of relaxing, to read or watch a movie and then get ready for bed to start all over again.

Even weekends were full of laundry, catching up on the work they hadn’t finished soccer or little league games and music or dance recitals. She couldn’t even think of a recent month when she or Robert had enjoyed a full day together.

As for sex, well, it wasn't making love anymore. Their coupling had become more like stress relief or even obligatory than passionate intimacy. Abbey loved the feeling of his arms gripping her and his weight on her body, surrounding her as she surrounded him. It was comforting at least. But it wasn't fun anymore. It wasn't exciting. He didn't look at her that way anymore. And to be fair, she probably didn't look at him that way either. The routine was killing their passion and she knew it.

What she wanted, more than anything, were those luscious care free days of their early life together. She wanted those longing looks across the table, when they both knew that the real dessert didn't come until later. She wanted that playful pat on her ass just when she least expected and that growl that he used to make when he grabbed her from behind.

Abbey knew the situation wasn't Robert’s fault. She knew that he loved her. It was hard to be sexy when you spent the day working, cleaning, running errands and taking care of kids. It was tough to be flirtatious when you were corralling the kids for homework. Paying bills and managing households did not leave one feeling particularly amorous, even when one wanted to feel amorous.
The day wore on and the usual routine continued. Somehow today it just felt oppressive. Standing in line at the grocery store, she picked up Cosmo and began to flip through it. She didn't usually look at Cosmo, in spite of what they say, it's really geared for a younger crowd than the 39 - OMG about to be 40 - woman that she was. Forty was looming hard. Thirty had seemed like a coming of age. You were older, wiser, but still young enough to be exciting. But forty just seemed old. She had started noticing grey hairs and she felt like her face looked tired. As she flipped through the magazine, she stumbled across an article reviewing a book 365 Days of Great Sex. She nearly laughed out loud thinking "I'd be satisfied with thirty days of even really good sex." On an impulse she put the magazine on the conveyor and bought it.

That afternoon, sitting at the table, she began to read the article. The book, it seemed, had a variety of clever ideas for heating up romance; tips to fire up sex, to spice up just exactly her kind of situation. She wasn’t looking for just sex, but the intimacy that comes with it. She wanted to fan the flames of passion in their relationship. It wasn’t too late.

She was, in part, glad that others had the same issues in their marriages. That it wasn't a failure of hers and his alone. Some of the ideas that Cosmo suggested sounded stupid, and she didn't really think he - or for that matter she - would really find them that arousing, only silly.

I'm smart. I'm creative. I can do this, she thought. And I can do it for thirty days.
 
Last edited:
DAY 1

The next morning she did the same routine but knowing she had a plan made it seem more exciting.

As she kissed Robert goodbye she added just a little more passion than usual and let her hand wander to his butt for a quick hard squeeze. The look of surprise and confusion on his face was priceless. It was clear he couldn't decide whether he should be flattered or worried.

“He probably should be both,” she said out loud chuckling after he left.
The idea for today had come to her while surfing the internet. Occasionally she would find and read some erotic fiction on line. She had decided that she would surprise him with some of her own. She sat down at the keyboard and began to write.

The memories of what she loved about him, his smell, his arms, and the way he held her the first time they kissed were powerful still and she let herself sink into them and the words poured forth.

Darling, I remember the night we first made love. We were young and so much in love. Our make out session had begun normally, but the moonlight streaming in the large window, seemed magical. I remember how you held me and we kissed passionately, our bodies mingling as the clothing was stripped away along with the last of my inhibitions. I remember how you smelled, how you sounded as our bodies melded together into one. The feeling of your arms, wrapped around me as you slid into me for the first time. The magic of pulling you into me with my legs, something I had longed to do, but had been to scared. I knew that you were the one I wanted to share this with. The one I wanted to give this too. You are still the one I want. The man I fantasize about.​

She was almost ready to send it and then a naughty thought gripped her mind. She smiled, and flushed all at the same time. Her heart beat faster.

“Could she do this?” Abbey wondered, “Could she take a picture of herself fantasizing about him?”

She thought she would explode her heart was pounding in her chest. She took the digital camera and climbed the stairs to the bedroom. Sliding out of her slacks and shirt she stood in front of the mirror for moment just clad in her panties and bra. They were a non-descript, non-matching set of off white underwear she had probably picked up at Target. She looked over her body. She was fuller figured than she had been in her younger days; but who wasn't. Her hips and breasts were more womanly than girlish and in a way that made her proud. She was a woman. And that, she thought, was pretty wonderful.

But these panties and bra would not do. She crossed the room to the dresser and pulled open her underwear drawer, rummaging through the everyday pieces of clothing until she found them.

There in the back of the drawer were some of the frilly lacy, sexy things that she had bought, once upon a time. She didn't find them practical for everyday use and soon they had been relegated to the back of the drawer and almost forgotten.

She felt younger, more alive as she slipped the red lace panties over her hips. Adjusting the straps, she positioned the bra, remembering those nights as a young woman when it had seemed so important to get it just right.
She set the camera up with the timer and lay down on the bed trying to find a sultry pose. When the camera clicked the first time she felt herself blush. My God, this is so silly she thought and almost put it away. Looking at the picture though, she decided to keep going. She tried a few more poses and finally found one that looked right. She grabbed her robe and returned to the computer.

She uploaded the photo and attached it to the email addressed to her husband's work address; checking, double checking and even triple checking to make sure it went ONLY to him. Her finger hovered over the send key and she almost lost her nerve. When her finger dropped and she heard the click and saw it go, her stomach leapt.

"Oh God, what have I done" she thought.
 
Hey big daddy! Thought you were MIA! Good to see you and love this thread so far.
 
Thanks

Loli, Mrs H Miss K and JN

I appreciate you reading and commenting

next installment tomorrow ;)
 
I think thats a great start to the story. I can't wait to read the next installment.
 
What a wonderful idea RB and LS! I love the start of this! Looking forward reading more. :)
 
LS and RB, loving the collaboration already and I cannot wait to read more! It hits very close to home which makes the story only that much more intriguing. ;)
 
Day 2

The next morning Abbey yawned and smiled inwardly, just a little, as she got up and started that morning routine.

The smile was for the night before and she flushed just thinking about it. Sending the email had made her heart pound. When she got back from the store, there was a reply from Robert that simply said -- "WOW!”

. . . . . . .
Over dinner, he seemed more animated and she was really glad she had left the frilly undies on all day. Several times he hinted at how “great” a day he had at work, and how “someone had made his whole week with an email.”

Robert grinned like a teenage boy every time he could work some reference to her little note into the conversation. The kids kept looking at their father and back to her as if to ask “what’s up with dad?”

He seemed to be undressing her with his eyes and trying to sneak peeks. When they finally retired to the bedroom, and she started to get undressed, he came to help. Seeing him aroused by her had really made the evening special and exciting.

"I have wanted to see you, wearing only this, ever since your email today" his voice a whisper tinged with desire.

At first she was a little embarrassed, but when she looked into his eyes as if to question “do you really mean that?” he pulled her close and kissed her passionately, his desire pressing into her. She could tell by the hardness pressing against her abdomen that indeed he meant every word.

She fumbled with his belt and soon the stood together, only thin lace and cotton separating them. He nearly threw her onto the bed. She laughed like a much younger woman when he growled into her neck. They were being playful and sexy and loving all at the same time.

“God I have missed you!” he said when coming up for a breath and staring down into her eyes.

“Sheesh! It’s only been 14 hours since we got out of this bed.” She chided him and they both laughed.

Robert moved his hips from the side to between her legs and she wrapped him up, her heart pounded with excitement. His skin felt so good against hers.
. . . . .
She kissed him on the cheek again and pushed him out the door, but this morning they both smiled as he left.

Her smile had a bit of a conspiratorial edge to it, as she knew that he hadn't seen anything yet. She waited until about 9am and then pulled out her phone and began to type "Robert, tonight I want to slowly undress you and run my hands over your shoulders, arms, waist and butt."

She flushed as she typed the last word. It wasn't like her to use such language, but she thought, it somehow fit here and pushed send before she could chicken out.

The pounding of her heart made her wonder if she could really do this every hour today, as she had planned. "Oh God" she thought...what if he doesn't like this. Her stomach twisted. She wasn't usually this bold.

The hour passed, interminably slowly. She wasn't sure whether she hoped he would respond or not. In some ways, not receiving a response was disappointing, and yet at least he didn't say "stop this."

As seconds ticked down to 10am she began composing her next IM wanting to send it right on the hour.

"My fingers slide into your waistband and push your boxers to the floor, and then my hand wraps around your shaft."

She almost couldn't type it. Her face was flush with nervous anticipation. But she did and then, heart in her throat, she hit send the second time; and then breathed loudly; still nervous, but with a sense of accomplishment for overcoming her reluctance and taking the risk. For the next few minutes she kept reminding herself that this had been her own idea.

Again, all hour long she waited, uncertain of his response.

Her mood continuously alternating between feeling sexy and feeling totally embarrassed and scared. One minute she wished he would respond and the next she hoped he wasn't even getting them. Not knowing how he was reacting was driving her nuts. When 11AM rolled around, she almost didn't send the next one. "My God...what if..." kept racing through her mind. And then, just before 11, her phone chimed and it was a text from Robert.

"Abby, you're driving me nuts. I love you"

It was like breathing again after not being able to and her fingers flew over the keys with renewed energy.

"My fingers sliding along your cock guide it to my waiting mouth."

This time, hitting send was much more fun and she giggled a little thinking of his reaction there at work when he opened this message. Would his eyebrows rise? Would other things?

This time, the reply was almost immediate and it was a single word "Groan." He was playing the game now too.

At noon she sent the next one:

"My tongue sliding up and down your cock, sucking you as I kneel in front of you—looking up at you."

She flushed again as she typed, and her heart pounded, but knowing he was enjoying them made it seem fun. His nearly instant reply made her blush

"Oh yes! Abbey I love when you do that to me."

At 1pm, while walking through the grocery store, she paused for a moment and began to type.

"I want to push you down onto the bed, sit on your legs, and stroke your cock so I can watch you."

She looked around, feeling naughty and her sex tingling with excitement, sending such a sexual text message right here in the juice aisle.

His text back took a little longer, but he simply wrote

"my hands, rubbing your legs and hips."

She smiled as she read it thinking he was reading her mind and wondered if the cashier could detect anything from her expression.

At 2pm, she was stuck in traffic and had to wait. Shortly after two her phone chimed. When she finally could get to it, she saw that it was Robert

"My hands slide up to your breasts to fondle and tease your nipples."

She laughed out loud as she read his message; he wasn’t going to wait for her but was going to keep on schedule, the smile on her face was huge.

"I move forward, and rise up, guiding you into me, sliding down onto you."

She even imagined how that would feel. It had been a while since she had been on top.

She was sitting in the line to pick up her kids and daydreaming, thinking about how tonight, she would slide onto him. Her fingers absentmindedly slide around her chest and then down to gently caress lower. She could feel the warmth in her sex, her arousal rising.

Tthe kids climbed into the van, bring her back to the present. “Get a grip girl!” she said to her self—he daughter looked up to see if the command was directed at her. Abbey took a deep breath and tried to calm down but it wasn’t easy.

At 3pm, she snuck off, and wrote.

"I want to slide up and down on you, feeling you stroking deep inside me."

His nearly instant reply,

"Oh Baby, will you really ride me tonight? I really love when you do that, cuz I can use my hands to touch you all over"

made her smile and laugh. His responses were becoming longer and more immediate. He was almost certainly hard.

Tonight was going to be very interesting!
 
Just popped in: Woot! Second installment.
Thank you all for your positive comments: BB, PB, AJ, Newbie, Lorelie, and Noisy.
 
Back
Top