Need a pic resized for your Av? Post it here...

girl

Really Really Experienced
There's lots of folks who know how to resize, so post the pic here and someone will fix it up!

:)
girl

girl, you are too nice

Can you do a couple ? I tried but with the PhotoSoap I have I can not get them small enough without losing most of the pic.

Attachments

• blue.jpg
    blue.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 5,533
Silverveil #1 :)

Here's the first one.

girl

Attachments

• blue-av.jpg
    blue-av.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 3,105
SilverVeil #2

And the second :)

girl

Attachments

• pic13-av.jpg
    pic13-av.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 1,650
girl said:
There's lots of folks who know how to resize, so post the pic here and someone will fix it up!
:)girl

Hi Girl, I posted a reply to you on another thread [Avatar] but wondering if you would be so kind as to resize the pic for me? I would greatly appreciate it.

SlyFox

Slyfox

I already have. Go back and look in that thread again.

:)
girl

I am new to lit and can't figure out how to even post my pic. It keeps telling me it is too big. How do I shrink it and post it?
Thanks
:confused:
Misty

Okay, this is resized to avatar size, but you won't be able to use it til you hit 100 posts. :)

girl

Attachments

• flowers-av.jpg
    flowers-av.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 3,028
Uhmmm girl... if I send you a pic of uhmm... me... down *there* can you resize it... but make it bigger? Not the pic... just *me* hhehe... just teasin. :)

just wanted to say you do a great job on the avatars. I can't seem to get them as clear as you do. I tried resizing them a bit at a time and sharpening them as I go, but most of them still end up getting fuzzy. Someday I'll learn your secret.. <wink>

- PBW

P. B. Walker said:
Uhmmm girl... if I send you a pic of uhmm... me... down *there* can you resize it... but make it bigger? Not the pic... just *me* hhehe... just teasin. :)

*laugh* :) I'm sure you're just fine the way you are, PBW! :)

I tried resizing them a bit at a time and sharpening them as I go, but most of them still end up getting fuzzy. Someday I'll learn your secret.. <wink>

Hmmm...I can be bought, yknow.

*waggles brows*
girl

directly deposit? mmm hehe... sorry... I really must be horny today because I just got a very naughty thought from hearing that... lol. I think I made myself blush.

I'll get my people to get with your people to work out the account details... <grin>

- PBW

P. B. Walker said:
I'll get my people to get with your people to work out the account details... <grin>

We'll do...ahem...lunch.

;)
girl

is that what they call it now-a-days? it's been awhile for me... be gentle... hehe

- PBW

P. B. Walker said:
is that what they call it now-a-days? it's been awhile for me... be gentle... hehe

I'm always gentle when it's required. I'll feed you carefully.

:D
girl

Thanks again.
100 huh? guess I am off to work on the next 89 as quick as possible.
Misty
:cool:

*sigh* when I try and resize ... all I do is cut off most of the picture :(
Here is one I have not messed up yet.

Attachments

• pic11.jpg
    pic11.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 2,253
Back