I Love It When......

Pinktacokitty

Longhorn Dyme
Joined
Jan 29, 2008
Posts
20,417
I love it when the guy I am with for the first time is a lot better than I envisioned him to be.
 
I love it when the guy I am with for the first time is a lot better than I envisioned him to be.

So.... Under promise and over deliver? Yeah, I've used that strategy before :D

I love it when I rock her world. Sorry, not very original.
 
I love it when the voice of the man I'm interested in caresses me all over and is rich like dark chocolate.:D
 
I love it when I am woken up with him spooned around me and kissing my back ....

Rox :kiss::heart:
 
I love it when chocolate melts on my tongue as it slips down my throat.
 
I Love It When I feel his cock pulsating just before his cum hits the back of my throat...
 
ILIW he plays with my hair, running his fingers through it....and later pulling it (not too hard)...
 
i love it, as she passes me i feel the bolts of magic, charge me and the air around me!
 
I love it when the kisses go on forever and he moans his need for me in my ear. Knowing how much he wants me..
 
I love it when a girl/woman, looks into my eyes and returns my smile. :)
 
Last edited:
I love it..

.. when I make eye contact with a woman across the room and we can see the attraction as we make eye contact.
 
I love it when I tie her down and spank her sweet ass.:rose::kiss:
 
Last edited:
ILIW ... I see my cock disappear into her pussy then emerge moments later glistening from her wetness.
 
Back
Top