Subway Sluts are a Dime a Dozen but not this one. [Closed to Spankmegirl23]

She moan louder as he slaped her,licking her faster she was so turn on she needed him,needed his cock she thought as he pinch her nipples
" Fuck me please"she moan to him

-He came up and removed his fingers as he shoved his cock in her pussy grabbing her hair he grabbed her arms pulling back pounding her pussy hard his cock just slamming her hole.-

She moan as she felt him enter her she was so wet he slide in no promblem he pushed in deep she let out a loud scream ooo yess

-He groaned loud as his cock pounds her naughty police cunt and held her arms and hair making sure she knew she was being a naughty girl for him. Miles groaned with a smile on his face loving this little rough play they had.-

She push against him harder making him go deep he had her hair pulling alittle she knewl she was being naughty and he was teaching her a lesson she smiled moaning as he fucked her.

-He groaned more this was one of the best moments ever he had a girl in to many of the same things and she was being a sport about it all he smiled as he fucked her harder..-"Oh yeah you naughty cop slut i know you can't catch bad guys like me know oh yeah."

She smiled as he fucked her hard she moan loud and knew she cum soon she began moving her hips twords him meeting his moves.

-He groaned loud as he fucked her harder.-"I am going to cum soon where does the cop slut want it."

-Miles came filling her hot pussy with his cum he groaned and UN-cuffed her letting her fall on to the bed.-"How was that i hope i am having you enjoy everything."

She felt in cum making her cum so hard,as he uncuffed her she fall to the bedbreathing heavy
" Yes I enjoy it" she said as she slowed her breathing.

-Miles held her lovingly close to him and smiled stroking her hair.-"I am glad i can make you feel good."

She felt him hold her close she smiled up at him.she liked being this close to him feeling his body close to hers.

-Miles smiled.-"This is working out well....I don't think i could of found a more well deserved little naughty slut to be with."-he chuckled and kissed her lips softly and broke the kiss.-

She laught after he said bout her being naughty slut she kissed him back smile
" I am naughty this sweet ass need spank once in awhile make me be goodfor awhile " She said to him smiling.

-He smiled and sat up as he bent her ass facing him as he slapped her ass once and then again as he ran his hand over her ass.-"A Naughty Naughty slut."-His hand slapped her ass 4 more times.-

She moan feeling him slap her ass she was naughty after he give her a few more she knewl he had maked her ass red a little " Oh Ill be good" She moan rubbing her ass alittle smiling at him.

-He smiled and looked to her.-"I can slap your ass more to teach you more unless you think you can be good for me?"

she smiled she loved the way he slaped her teasing her " mm maybe a few more then ill be good for you" she grin at him knowing he wanted her a naughty slut for him also.

-Miles smiled as his hands slapped her ass 10 more times a nice red and pink developed on her ass.-"Oh yeah naughty girl i can slap your ass all day."

Sh moan as he slapped and slapped her ass to a red color she moan " Oh yes teach me to be good" she moan she grab the bed it hurt but she was so wet.

-He smiled and slapped her ass a bit more and grins.-"I think you will be good for now.."-he said and rubbed her pussy and removed his hand.-

-Miles grins as he rubbed her pussy and fingers her pussy a bit.-"Oh you naughty girl what are we going to do with you now?"

Back