AJ Revisited ~ Joyful Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php
HOLY SMOKES THATS HOT

Hello AJ I read that you had a new thread so I thought that I would check it out. It is a great thread that you have here. I love your pictures and I think you have a gorgeous body. You are a great person and I would love to come back and visit if I could.

Glad to know I got you overheated. :devil:

*winks* somehow that happens often around these parts!!

lol judging from the PMs, more then one.;)

Maybe we need a business plan? *giggles*

This is shaping up to be a JOYOUSLY AWESOME 2014!!! :D :heart:

RAWWWWRRRR!!!! :kiss:

:nana:

*grins* thanks sexy!

Such a sexy vantage point....

Thank you guy!!

Somehow I get that you are quite methodical.

Sometimes....

I tend to go with what's right for the moment. For instance, sometimes, methodically overloading all of your senses until you peak with a 'white hot' orgasm is right.

At others, patience is cast aside and stripping each other naked, screwing each others brains out in a battle for dominance until neither of us can move a muscle may be the better choice.

What do 'you' think?

Ummm... *pauses to collect self* I like your brain. Lots.

It appears we're on the same page, now just to get in the same place.... :devil:

Dude you move from one place to another and didn't even stop by!!! Doh!!

You aren't going to forget that are you lol
Watching? :rolleyes:

*shock*

Ha!! I won't forget... I'll get even!!

HOLY SMOKES THATS HOT

THANK YOU!!

That is a fabulous shot!! Love the gold!! ;)

Thanks sexy... *gropes your ass more*

Absolutely and utterly gorgeous view!

*blushes* you and your charm are welcome any time.

Hello AJ I read that you had a new thread so I thought that I would check it out. It is a great thread that you have here. I love your pictures and I think you have a gorgeous body. You are a great person and I would love to come back and visit if I could.

Of course you can sweetie. *hugs*

Such lovely T&A it is. Once again, the bottom right image is going to be burned into my mind. Fuck ye be hot!

Such lovely T&A it is. Once again, the bottom right image is going to be burned into my mind. Fuck ye be hot!

Gee, why ever would that be?

That's some mighty awesome T & A.

Thank you kindly sir.

Welcome back. This afternoon seems like a long time ago.

I have to say... You have a knack for T&A!

Have to be said... I do so enjoy my exhibitionist side. :D

Heaven......:devil:

Can't be... I done lost my halo lonnnnng ago!!

I do love that AJ T&A!! :devil::devil:

Prove it!

ok first of all, They are all beautiful. but number 2 in that last collage. Holy cow that's a gorgeous shot!! :eek:

I do love the gold tones in the previous collage.;)

ok first of all, They are all beautiful. but number 2 in that last collage. Holy cow that's a gorgeous shot!! :eek:

I do love the gold tones in the previous collage.;)

Thanks sweets... My damn brain will not quit. :(

Thanks again for listening... How's he feeling? You still there?

Good, cuz my idea of heaven is verrry wicked indeed!!! :D. :p

Oh really?
An example?

Have to be said... I do so enjoy my exhibitionist side. :D
Anytime you want to put on a show you have a very happy audience in me...

Good to know!! Stay tuned!! :D

Good to know!! Stay tuned!! :D

...you have my UNdivided attention!

BTW, "AJ-on-the-edge" needs a video to go along with it. In my mind I could see the whole thing unfold and all I could think about was taking part! Damn you're good! :devil:

Last edited:
Thanks sweets... My damn brain will not quit. :(

Thanks again for listening... How's he feeling? You still there?

yeah, I'm spending the night. He's on the couch next to my chair making me watch Duck Dynasty with him.. lol damn Rednecks!!

I'm sorry. I totally get the brain not shutting off. You can message me anytime you want. :kiss:

yeah, I'm spending the night. He's on the couch next to my chair making me watch Duck Dynasty with him.. lol damn Rednecks!!

I'm sorry. I totally get the brain not shutting off. You can message me anytime you want. :kiss:

group hugs in the nude for sassy <3

and easy making fun of the rednecks... i may not be one, but i live amongst them.......

You can show him the pics I sent if it'll cheer him up. *giggles*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back