Sexy?

D

duckandbunny79

Guest
Ended

Ended
 
Last edited by a moderator:
This is by far not the worst that's around.

I certainly agree that for reasons best understood by the people doing it, some of the stuff that turns up just goes way too far and for the most part is simply repetitive and pretty boring.

Scars? This is not going to leave scars. Looks bad but is only superficial I think. Whether you want to be doing it too often is another matter.

There's this whole world of utterly mindless and gratuitous malice in the form of violence - think 'Wolf Creek' the movie. What's the point of it? Okay you sell some movie tickets. Great. Sexy? I don't think so! But you'll get a whole tribe of dingbats carry on about 'what THEY are into' and try to force inclusion into genuine BDSM. Which they get away with particularly on the internet to a large extent because they are very noisy.

As far as the reality of whipping and similar, and pain - people are capable of a lot more (pain) than you might think. I have witnessed a caning in which the subject was screaming and crying and going hysterical about halfway through, so much so that the caner (a really experienced person) actually asked whether the person wanted to use the safe word, and all of a sudden the person answered in a totally normal voice 'no, everything's fine...!'

Some women are familiar with pain at much higher levels than you might suppose - childbirth is, or can be, excessively painful, in my view.

Dabbling around in so-called 'light' whipping and so on is just a way people try to insinuate they are 'doing BDSM' maybe because they think it's fashionable or want to sort of 'bignote' themselves by saying or thinking that they have 'done stuff.'

What's sexy about the real deal is always far more than just the pain or the seeming excess. And it's definitely NOT about the endorphins, even though this has become some sort of dogma or folklore within the internet discussion of BDSM. And also in the public, widely-held view of the subject.

The subject is much more complicated than people know. I never discuss certain aspects of it publicly anymore or that is, openly outside of circles I already know in the scene well enough to know they are not at all frivolous people that I am talking to. And that is because too many people latch onto what they think is or might be 'cool,' when they first hear about it, and then just are very careless about the real understandings involved.

Real BDSM or serious kink-related whippings are extremely formalized and also stylized to the extent that real skill is necessary for one thing. I actually don't think you see that many of them on video clips and so on on the internet, even though there is so much exploitative material out there. The relationship dynamic or even 'backstory' is as important as the whipping.

Best.

'D.'
 
yeah, it's sexy, at least to me.

No, I don't want to expend the effort to explain why-- sexuality is not a competition. If you don't think it's sexy, no one needs to have a problem with that. You don't have to want this, never will have to, it's not your problem, yanno? If at some time your sexual prefences shift and change and you DO get turned on by images like this one, then-- your preferences will have changed. Not for better or worse, really. Just for a little bit different.

:rose:
 
If you are just interested in a poll rather then the usual heavy disection of kinks than the short answer is no, its too much to be sexy to me
 
It isn't only done by women for money, if that was the question... there are many real people who really do this, and really enjoy it-- for a certain value of "enjoy" which may or may not be closer to your value depending... And men, too. Lots of men do love to end up looking like that.

Lots of us, men and women both, love to create that look on our lovers and partners. We do it for luurve. And sex. ;)
 
Is this sexy??



I have to ask because I find it hard to believe that whipping to this level can be sexual the sheer soreness, seams to negate any pleasure.


Also would whipping of this level not leave scars.

I'm all for people being into their own thing and would not stop it, but if anyone could explain it especially the long term effects of this?

for me that would go way beyond pleasure/pain/pleasure. I would not want marks like that left on my body. I become distressed when hickies turn into bruises lasting weeks.
I suppose overall I enjoy the visual of my soft white skin.
 
I cannot say whether the picture in question is of someone from a 'real 'play session or if it is staged professionally (not saying that the person wasn't really whipped or that they aren't a lifestyle sub into this if it was pro). That said, there are people who play at this level and the answer to your question is sexy may only be a part of the picture, as Stella said. There are a lot of things that come out of heavy corporal scenes, things like singletails and bull whips and heavy caning, that are very personal and individual. Yes, some of it is endorphins, some of it can be a personal sense of 'taking' things to a level that pleases the dominant, some of it is truly sexual, for some it is a spiritual thing, and the list goes on....

I will also add that some could look at that picture and not find it sexy, but on the other hand if they had that done to them would be ecstatic. I don't necessarily find this picture sexy, but I have done sessions where it was pretty intense, and for me it was mind-blowing.
 
Is this sexy??



I have to ask because I find it hard to believe that whipping to this level can be sexual the sheer soreness, seams to negate any pleasure.


Also would whipping of this level not leave scars.

I'm all for people being into their own thing and would not stop it, but if anyone could explain it especially the long term effects of this?
There are levels to sexy. Obviously, this picture and your threshold of sexy are not on the same level. To me, the result isn't as sexy as causing it. How the woman's body jerks and twitches, how she moans and maybe complains during the application, etc. is my fun.

Of course, some love this sort of thing and even call the result trophies of their session. They will even check themselves out in the mirror for days, even hoping it will last. Not everybody is like this, but some are. Many are closer to your level, but there are others who prefer the extreme that balance out those like you. Of course, some will even go further than this picture.

And no, this wouldn't leave scars. Actually, for the most part, this doesn't look any deeper than scratches from a house cat. This is maybe close to going too far for me, because I don't like blood. If the skin is broken, I start to call it something other than fun.

Don't be concerned that you don't find this sexy. And don't be concerned that others do. It shows very little about you as a person or them as a person. It's just a sexual thing and nothing more. Sexual taste has as many levels as there are people in the world. That's why BDSM is so vast in its scope. As a rule, as long as something involves consenting adults, we don't judge. There are exceptions, but there are exceptions to everything.
 
Last edited:
DVS said:
"There are levels to sexy. Obviously, this picture and your threshold of sexy are not on the same level. To me, the result isn't as sexy as causing it. How the woman's body jerks and twitches, how she moans and maybe complains during the application, etc."

And I do think this is getting really close to explaining the sexual motivations and I think it is a very good comment.

Is this something that makes more sense? I would be very interested to hear from someone who initially thinks this pic is quite foreign to their own conceptions of sexual and erotic pleasure, and then looks at it again from the viewpoint of what DVS said.
 
There are levels to sexy. Obviously, this picture and your threshold of sexy are not on the same level. To me, the result isn't as sexy as causing it. How the woman's body jerks and twitches, how she moans and maybe complains during the application, etc. is my fun.

This.

I would never do it to that extend; the extend to which the pic goes is to far for my tastes.
 
For me to just open my phone click a link and see the pic cold didn't give me a chubby but I bet that session was a whole lotta fun. Being warmed up and or doing does indeed change everything. That's more skin than I have yet to break so there's the initial wow factor but really it dosent lok that bad. The only alarming thing I saw were sme marks close to organs abdomen and lower back etc.. but a skilled person with a rattan or whip can work wonders.

Nice topic and I love the responses its generated. I'm new to lit but diggin some of the intelligance here.
 
The only alarming thing I saw were sme marks close to organs abdomen and lower back etc.
The ones that got me were in the hollows of her groin, the leg joints. OMG that scares the fuck out of me. In a really good way, mind, but the notion of enduring that is seriously terrifying.
 
Yes, for me this is sexy, although way beyond my personal tolerance level.

There are two reasons. The first being the actual physical sensation of the sharp sting. I'm not generally a stingy pain sort of person, but sometimes having the contrast of random sting interjected between repetitive thud is enough to put me close to orgasm.

The second reason is the mental process. If someone were to inflict a less severe version on me, I'd be a crying, twisting, writhing mess in short order. But I'd want it because my dom was enjoying it. I'd know that he was being satisfied and that scratches an itch I can't even begin to explain.


On the scaring question. A couple of those lashes would scar me, but only cos I mark and scar easily. I actually have a couple of scars just from cat scratches. It's probably one of the reasons Idon't feel comfortable playing with someone casually. If there's a chance you can permanently mark me, I want to be left with marks by someone who matters to me.
 
Also would whipping of this level not leave scars.

I've looked a lot like that a couple times. It took 3 weeks for the last of the bruises to fade, but they're all gone without a trace.

It was fun at the time. I have to be in the right mood for it, and I'm usually not.
 
An example of my double standards that is not really BDSM, but the best I can give. Is when watching a woman being degraded, physically and/or verbally. If a man is doing it to a woman it can be quite a turn off, however a woman doing the very same to another woman I find quite enjoyable. A man being subjected to quite hurtful and degrading sex I find more acceptable than the other way around.

I have a similar double standard, but it's not so much about men and women as it is about physical (or sometimes social or situational) power. I get off on the obvious consent when the stronger of the two, or someone who's on about equal footing, chooses to accept the "abuse" from the other.
 
Back
Top