Professional Editor

Babeslady

Experienced
I am not sure if this is the right place to ask this question but I honestly can't think of another place that would be more suitable.

I have posted several pieces on Lit with some success and based on the encouragement here have gone on to start up a blog which is doing O.K.

I would really, really like to self publish but I want to put out a good product and so need an editor to help me along the way and tell me if I am wasting my time, if that is the case. I have approached several independent editors that advertise themselves as available to help indie writers like myself only to be told, "I don't do erotica." If they bother to reply at all.

Is there somewhere I can find a professional to help me become a professional?

... I would really, really like to self publish ...
A much cheaper, and more effective if you are a good writer (whatever that means) is to go via an e-publisher first.

I published 18 novels on-line and made money from every one of them; not enough to live on, let alone a fortune, but enough to pay for some extra luxuries. Plus the fact that I never paid out any money to anyone. All the royalties were pure profit.

Some writers who used the same route have gone on to make it as paperback novelists; others have gone from there to Kindle and made more money that way.

A much cheaper, and more effective if you are a good writer (whatever that means) is to go via an e-publisher first.

I published 18 novels on-line and made money from every one of them; not enough to live on, let alone a fortune, but enough to pay for some extra luxuries. Plus the fact that I never paid out any money to anyone. All the royalties were pure profit.

Some writers who used the same route have gone on to make it as paperback novelists; others have gone from there to Kindle and made more money that way.

Thanks for taking the time to reply. I appreciate all advice. I had been considering this route as well. So your comments maybe confirm some of my ideas.

I published 18 novels on-line and made money from every one of them; not enough to live on, let alone a fortune, but enough to pay for some extra luxuries. Plus the fact that I never paid out any money to anyone. All the royalties were pOkyure profit.

u
Okay, I'm officially jealous!

My e-published Castle Keep earned me about $30.00

Salute to you for your success!

Back