Seeks Sensual Lady for Extra Spice.

skirt_chaser

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 16, 2009
Posts
3,197
Seeking naughty ladies with secret desires. You're a flirty female aching to reveal her innermost fantasies, I'm looking for someone special to open up with. Sharing myself with a sensuous woman to enjoy our erotic horizons. Tell me your deepest cravings and I'll tell you mine.

61 white male from the Midwest wanting to explore lustful thoughts with you. Open minded, very sensual and willing to try new things. I'm curious to know all about you for online satisfaction. Expressing our sexual needs and fetishes, or just talking about life in general. Your choice.

I'm fun and frisky with a saucy sense of mischief. Seeking sensual intimacy. If you need a mixture of naughty thoughts and flirtatious fun then message me. Let's enjoy each other for that extra spice.
 
Last edited:
Yes, PLEASE!!

Looking for intelligent, sexually explicit conversation, exploration of fantasies as well as mutual sharing of thoughts, feelings and desires. Not interested in one way satisfaction. If you can't give as good as you receive, not interested. Too many one way players out there.

~R
 
Looking for intelligent, sexually explicit conversation, exploration of fantasies as well as mutual sharing of thoughts, feelings and desires. Not interested in one way satisfaction. If you can't give as good as you receive, not interested. Too many one way players out there.

~R

You sound very fun! PM sent. ;)
 
Somewhere In Your Age Group😀

Widow with time on her hands and sex on her mind☺
Need mature help with both problems😃
 
Somewhere In Your Age Group😀

Widow with time on her hands and sex on her mind☺Needs mature help with both problems😃
 
U name the game☺I'll play the same😃

Hi CalGal....loved ur responses to some of the posts on here....im only 49 so not sure if that is a deterrent but if it's not would love to explore naughty things with u....hope to hear back from u soon one way or the other.....
 
Seeks frisky females for any open and lively banter. Mild or very spicy!
 
Last edited:
I like your avatar and profile. I'm a shy girl...taking things slowly.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top