New Coffee House

Hi Blue Eyes! Thanks for the invite over, Crash! Starting June 1st I'm participating in a 60day summer cleanse. I will be going decaf only so it's nice to see the AM coffee thread has evolved a bit to include tea! I'm going to have to try some new teas as well, does anyone have a favorite decaf tea?

I had to go decaf and I like English Breakfast the best so far. Some of the flavored ones are a little strong and over power the tea. They have some good varieties out there though for stress, cleansing, bed time. I haven't gotten through them all yet but I'm working on it! :)

It's a hard adjustment but I'm getting used to it now and I don't feel so sluggish.

I had to go decaf and I like English Breakfast the best so far. Some of the flavored ones are a little strong and over power the tea. They have some good varieties out there though for stress, cleansing, bed time. I haven't gotten through them all yet but I'm working on it! :)

It's a hard adjustment but I'm getting used to it now and I don't feel so sluggish.

hey tali, haven't seen you much lately - of course i was awol for about 5 days with the grandkids... lol

good to hear you're adjusting to tea.

maybe a few smacks in the AM would get you going?? :devil:

hey tali, haven't seen you much lately - of course i was awol for about 5 days with the grandkids... lol

good to hear you're adjusting to tea.

maybe a few smacks in the AM would get you going?? :devil:

Yeah, my job and my family have been keeping me really busy lately. Freaking drama queens, ugh. :rolleyes:

You know I'll take a smack any time!!

Yeah, my job and my family have been keeping me really busy lately. Freaking drama queens, ugh. :rolleyes:

You know I'll take a smack any time!!

It appears that Crash has stepped out. I'll give you what you need. ;)

*SMACK* :D

You're always there for me Inspirinious! :kiss::heart:

you two are so impatient... ;)

coffeeblogpic1.jpg

Had to settle for a paper cup coffee today. Work day is going by too slow!!

Last edited:
I have a lot of catching up to do. I promise to come try and catch up tomorrow. Nice to see this place so active! :rose:

I was outside all morning, so I started off my morning with coffee by the water fountain.

attachment.php

attachment.php
If you can figure out how to add hot water and a brew basket to that fountain I think ya got something! :D

Last edited:
Back