Is it a bad thing if a girl gets too wet during sex?

So there are others. It's nice to know. Shall we form a small support group, Miss Cautious?

Yep definitely! It sure does a number on you being told you get too wet.
Nice to read others think it's a great thing. Like I said I've been self conscious of it for years

IMHO NEVER EVER EVER too wet. no such thing! its a major turn-on. I feel like Ive connected with her on some level. Even if its not true, the result is GREAT ;)

This had better be a rhetorical question...

Sadly, sweetie, it is not. There really are troglodytes out there -- or used to be -- who I clearly should have never let get close enough to my lady bits to discover such a thing. Never should have let it get inside my head.

Yep definitely! It sure does a number on you being told you get too wet.
Nice to read others think it's a great thing. Like I said I've been self conscious of it for years

Sadly, for all the shit we talk, lots of guys are pretty squeamish. But until now I had never heard of "too wet" being a thing. That sounds about as logical as too hot, too sexy, too nice or any of the other wonderful things I can't get enough of.

Too wet - no such thing in my book. If it risks soaking through your panties, let's find a corner where I can lick it all up and we can carry-on until you need another good licking.

The wetter the better taste.

When my wife or other women get wet for me, I love it. I love oral sex, so the wetter the better, I love the taste of woman as my tongue explores her pussy.

Omg, ladies you should never be self conscious about being wet.
Well I love it wet anyway, and if you squirt all the better.
It's a great sign of how turned on you get, damn I am dripping myself at the thought of it.
GGRRrrrrrrrrrr yum.

My wife gets wet, I swallow her juices, yummy! It turns me on thinking about it, from my fingers or straight from the tap! (
QUOTE=hotdesires;58571131]Does it turn guys on to know he gets his girl super wet during sex? Or does he start feeling like he's drowning in wetness with no enjoyment because she's too wet?[/QUOTE]

I get so wet during sex and my partner gets very turned on when I do so

Nope

Does it turn guys on to know he gets his girl super wet during sex? Or does he start feeling like he's drowning in wetness with no enjoyment because she's too wet?

No such thing as too wet! The wetter the better. Makes for some hot panties in the laundry room, too!

Really?

So there are others. It's nice to know. Shall we form a small support group, Miss Cautious?

I think the saddest thing about menopause is that the vagina stops lubricating like it did when it wanted to be used for sex. Read procreate. A vagina the leads to an ovulating uterus is a beautiful thing!

I think the saddest thing about menopause is that the vagina stops lubricating like it did when it wanted to be used for sex. Read procreate. A vagina the leads to an ovulating uterus is a beautiful thing!

Sweet way of looking at it. Bless

My wife started menopause 15 years ago. Since then we have found vast amounts of saliva to accomodate plus we have now discovered her g-spot, so lubrication is not a problem.

Wet panties

I love it when a girl gets wet from just a kiss or the first touch. I then love to kiss and lick her pussy through her panties until they are soaking with her juices ...

When I was 19 I fooled around with a guy who totally made me have a complex for ages about how wet I get. ....... He just said he had never had a girl get so wet and then asked if there was something wrong with me.

I had a man ask me if it was even healthy to get that wet. Definitely gave me a sad, embarrassed feeling for a long time.

I agree that it's nice to see some men would actually enjoy it!

I had a man ask me if it was even healthy to get that wet. Definitely gave me a sad, embarrassed feeling for a long time.

Anyone who complains about how wet you get doesn't deserve to be in your bed. Kick the stupid SOB's out and don't give them a second thought! Be thankful that you are more than amply wet, be proud, and get your groove on! :cool:

There's a difference between men and boys, men appreciate women for all that they are, boys simply see you as a conquest with no other redeeming qualities than how you can service them in the moment. Choose your partners wisely.:rose:

Yes I can imagine it did. I can't believe how insensitive many men are. We make ourselves so very vulnerable when we are being intimate with someone. It is unbelievably easy to be hurtful with careless things we say in those moments. I certainly hope he did not say it in a disapproving tone. Many of us do enjoy our sex wonderfully wet and messy. I hope you've found partners who enjoy what you bring to the banquet. I know I would.

Real men

Anyone who complains about how wet you get doesn't deserve to be in your bed. Kick the stupid SOB's out and don't give them a second thought! Be thankful that you are more than amply wet, be proud, and get your groove on! :cool:

There's a difference between men and boys, men appreciate women for all that they are, boys simply see you as a conquest with no other redeeming qualities than how you can service them in the moment. Choose your partners wisely.:rose:

Big amen here. Real men will never say your breasts are too small, or, your ass is too big, or...

Real men will appreciate you as you are and will know the only answer to the question "how do I look?" is, 'beautiful as always'.

Back