The Runaway & The Rep (open for one female IC)

OzArrian

Literotica Guru
Joined
Apr 26, 2007
Posts
718
The Runaway & The Rep (Closed to Sinful Whispers)

(OOC: This is a roleplay built around a sales rep in the country picking up a hitch hiking runaway. My character is divorced, middle aged and fairly experienced. I'll leave the character details of any female participate to you but obviously has to be of legal age)

IC:

There is something liberating about working the back roads and minor highways, travelling from town to town as a sales representative. You don't have to clock in with some tedious office job 9 to 5, the boss doesn't lean over your shoulder inspecting everything you do ready to jump down your neck at the most minor mistake. There's none of the insipid gossip of the watercooler or canteen to distract you from more interesting matters, and when all is said and done you define the way you do your own work.

Of course it can and does get lonely. Sometimes between towns when all you have for company is the car stereo and your own thoughts it gets tedious at best. I don't have much of a home life having been divorced now for seven years, so the difference between being solitary on the road and at home is usually just a change of location and furniture. Anyway, I always enjoy it when someone I meet during my travels sparks a friendly conversation. Or for example at the hotel's restaurant at the end of the day with a waitress or receptionist, or when I'm making my pitch or checking up on orders with my clients, or on the very odd occasion when I pick up a hitch hiker.

So here I am...about half an hour out of my last town of the day. I don't have an appointment to meet with my client till tomorrow morning so I'll just get into the motel, maybe order in some room service and raid the mini-bar for a beer or two. It does look pretty cold and drizzling out there; I'll be glad of a chance to get off the road before dusk settles in. Hate driving in the damp. Glad I'm not out there....
 
Last edited:
Name: Ivy
Hair: Chestnut brown
Eyes: Blue
Height & Weight: 5’2, 125 Lbs.
Age: 18

Ivy walked along the road; looking ahead she could see the main country road, she loved hitch hiking and any other slut out there would understand the thrill she got when she passed a bunch of appreciative men. Ivy was far from one of those females that found cat calls and whistles offensive.
Hell, as far as she was concerned, the nastier and the naughtier the better. In fact Ivy lived for them, which was why she ran away from home long before she was eighteen and never looked back, but she knew she was looked for, and every time some backwoods sheriff picked her up she was easily able to get away, it just depended on what she did for them how much time they would give her to find another ride before reporting a sighting of her.

Ivy chose her clothing carefully when she went out, skintight shorts were great but miniskirts are the best for flashing, with or without panties. Of curse she never bothered to wear a bra, her thoughts on that idea were ‘why would she, she liked to let her big 38D’s bounce about like nature intended them to. Especially when she knew some horny dude, usually middle-aged was going to be singing their praises one way or another. Naturally there was a reason why Ivy did all this, first she hated her home life, second she hated the fact that her parents always pushed the who bible church thing at her at here ever since she was younger, and last and the most important one, three, she just wanted to get some stiff dick!

Tonight’s outfit was a short plaid miniskirt, white fully unbuttoned tied up dress shirt which allowed her tits to hang out and been seen even by the blindest of men, there isn’t no way her big jugs couldn’t be seen. She tossed her long brown hair up in pony tails and added the last two touches to complete her ensemble, white panties and white socks that came right up above her knee caps. The shoes were always something high yet comfortable, black platform Mary-Janes. She knew the schoolgirl look always got her a ride, and she loved the perverts, they were usually the kinkiest ones like the quiet shy type, till you get them in the bedroom, then its a whole new ballgame as they scream your name as they cum.

As she got to the ‘T’ in the road she rounded the corner, turning around so she could see what was coming at her and tossed her thumb up looking for a ride. She had hoped it wouldn’t take long, as night was beginning to set in and a cold mist had begun to shower down on her as she felt it start seeping through her starting to become see-thru dress shirt. She re-arranged her back pack on her right shoulder as she saw car lights in the distance headed her way.
 
As my car's headlights tried to battle the descending murk of dusk I came towards a T junction. If I remembered correctly the right hand turn took me to town, whereas the left was a link road which went somewhere I've never been. There weren't any streetlights to illuminate the signposts but as I'd been this way about four or five times I was ready for the turn. And then, well she appeared.

I only just caught a glimpse of her as I looked to my right. I wasn't speeding but it took me about 3 seconds to slam on the brakes, check back again the vision I'd just had, trying to make sure this wasn't some kind of hallucination from the long day on the road, and then throw the car into reverse so I could pull up beside the drop dead stunningly sexy young woman who had her thumb thrust out in time-honoured hitch hiker fashion.

At this point I'll freely admit that I've never seen a hitch hiker with such eye-catching...um...attributes. usually I give lifts to folk with car problems, or maybe some guy trying to get somewhere for work or family reasons or for a reason they never deigned to give me. Yet here I was, already wearing a stupid grin at how fortunate I was to have come this way here and now.

I slowly came back to the side of the road, using my side and rear mirrors to guide myself to park closer near the young woman. I couldn't help but give a low whistle when I saw how the girl looked. She wore something akin to a school uniform, and for a second I contemplated the concern she was under aged. A second look shook that idea out of my mind; no junior high girl would have such a fully developed pair of full boobs. Whilst still very fresh and young looking she was standing there with her eyes peering through the damp gloom with an adult's stare. This was no blushing innocent; whoever this sexy woman was I felt a sudden thrill hit me as I pondered whether she knew that she was already giving me an erection.

I drew up beside her and flicked the switch to lower the electronically controlled window on my door. As one hand effected that control I used the other to turn down the car stereo and switch on the internal lights. Rain was still drizzling down and fell in a mist on the gorgeous girl who was within a foot or so now. I poked my head out, ignoring the droplets and looked her over as quickly and as subtlety as anyone could when they are trying to perve on a girl about half my age. Her brown hair in pony tails was an eye catcher as was the prominently displayed cleavage. Somehow summoning a modicum of control I smiled and spoke.

"Hello Miss! Would you like a ride? Or at least some cover from the rain?"
 
Ivy watched as the car came closer and closer in hopes she could grab a ride and depending what the driver was like she planned on getting more, if she had it her way which she mostly likely would.

She liked the married ones, they tended to make her feel a bit safer even though that wasn’t part of the thrill, though the single ones liked to keep her along for the long haul, most loved getting their cock sucked while driving down the highway, her ass up in the air while she’s on all fours, driving by truckers, loving the way they blow the air horns as the car goes by, trying to keep up with it, as they talk about her over it, feeds her ego, and sure makes it real damn easy to grab the next ride when dropped off, usually another to pick her up close by that needs a good fucking or head job, hell Ivy did it all she didn’t care, she was young wild and carefree, a kindred spirit flying by the seat of her britches.

“Fuck! She yelled as the car went by her, turning around she watched the red brake lights suddenly light up as the sound of locking tired on asphalt sounded off in a screech. “Oh fucking yah!” she hollered as the car backed up and veered to her side of the road, she watched as the car backed up slowly towards her as she picked up her pace. Her rather large ripe breasts bounced to and fro almost popping out of the white clinging now see-thru shirt. Ivy felt her nipples harden as she walked faster almost a slow jog, feeling them press against the cotton shirt, partially from the rain and her wet shirt, and partially from the excitement she felt when the car began to back up.

Seeing the driver was willing to come to her she stopped and stood there, her hip pushed to the side, her hand resting upon it as she used her thin fingers to gather up the material and expose her whole upper thigh, leaving to the imagination this time if she had panties on or not. Ivy hoped the driver was a male, though she didn’t have a preference really but she loved, absolutely loved to be filled in all three holes by a big cock in all senses of the word.

With all her traveling around she had to admit she met some really freaky females out there from coast to coast, some truckers and other which about made her shit were happy soccer moms looking for a kinky time, mostly out of boredom, and like her they liked the thrill, and Ivy knew how to give that. Her fingers and pierced tongue gave plenty of women of all ages mind blowing orgasms, she even got a few ‘stop in and see me next time you hitch through’ deal. Never took anyone up on them that would be like routine to her, or what she thought would come routine. It was different when she was riding with truckers for days, that was always fun, she loved teasing the guys on the radio, what a blast she thought.

Returning from memory lane she watched the passenger side window go down steadily, the music go lower and the interior light come on. She squatted down along side the car, placing her folded arms against the door as she watched his body lean over towards the passenger side of the car, practically lying on the seat as she winked and smiled. Ivy watched as the mist fell upon his face, and of course he didn’t seem to mind at the moment, she looked him over, she figured he was a salesman, teacher or maybe a pastor, but hell she knew she didn’t have that kind of good luck. The thought made her grin as she continued to look around the car and then back to him.

No ring on his finger which was only a very, very slight disappointment to her, he looked about middle-aged; he was clean, which was a plus, her eyes dropped to his pants, he had a slight hard-on which looked to have future possibilities, “Sure handsome, I’d love a ride, it’s getting dark and the rains supposed to get heavier and I don’t wanna be caught in it when that happens.” She said with a pearly white smile, as she watched his eyes move to her tits, eyeing most likely her cleavage and then her rock hard nipples. She stood up straight letting him look over her bare mid-drift as she waited for him to lean back over to the drivers side so she could get in.
 
The Runway & The Rep (Closed to Sinful_whispers)

I was utterly gobsmacked at the sexy sleazy barely legal hitch hiker who was climbing into my front passenger seat. I was a little thrown and wondered briefly if this was some kind of honey trap set up to catch perves looking for too-young girls. I scanned the darkening road, the wet bushes beside the car and even gazed again at Ivy trying to discern any problems age-wise. It was something I had to resolve on gut instinct so within a few moments I decided to just enjoy the experience and see where this would take us.

As Ivy settled into the seat I closed up the driver's side window, put the car into gear and indicated with my blinkers that I was returning to the road. Ivy's body was hard to ignore as I slowly brought the car up to speed, shifting from first to second, then third and fourth. The T junction that was going to take me into town was looming large. Rain pelted down heavier outside and I was wondering if heading to the motel was in fact what I wanted to do.

Wordlessly I drove on till the turn came, and then without asking Ivy for her preferred direction I swung to the left, heading away from what i assumed was her home. The way I saw it if I turned up at the accommodation with a local lass wearing barely anything except a school uniform (and flashing her panties and tits at that) I'd be called a pervert and the local law enforcement would fall on me like a brick shit house in a cyclone. If this young woman was anyway inclined to be 'friendly' with me then perhaps the best place for it would be a back road in the middle of nowhere compared to a resting spot for travellers and tourists.

As I drove I kept saying to myself that I had to concentrate on the road, not make it too obvious that Ivy was making me lust for her like a starving dog for a meaty bone. I had these mental images rapidly flood my mind, all involving the young woman beside me with her pussy and tits exposed for my view, my exploring hands, my violating cock. Trying to make small talk was impossible. Her smell was sublime and helped to make my boner even more erect, and when I looked again in her direction her jutting tits, her bare midriff, her perfect ponytails made me sweat even though the air conditioning was on.

It was about five minutes since we'd taken the opposite turn away from the township, and I considered now was as good a time as any to see what Ivy was about this evening. I returned my view to the road ahead, the windscreen wipers slapping time to the car stereo, and from the side of my mouth spoke:

"Hi Ivy...I'm Glen. Hope you don't mind me asking or assuming this. Are you a runaway?" It was a guess and her answer would probably guide my action for the rest of the night.
 
Last edited:
Ivy settled in the front seat a bit more, her shirt clung to her breasts as the water droplets seeped into the thin cotton white material. A shiver went through her, a combination of the wet clothing and the freezing cold air blowing out from the Air Conditioner that was blowing right across her upper body, keeping her pink nubs fully hard as she knew it was apparent to the driver as the white material was form fitted around them. And she took notice his eyes adverted to her breasts when he glanced over her sitting there, not that Ivy minded that, she loved men ogling her body.

She didn’t care where he was headed she was just along for the kicks, no destination ahead; she was going anywhere he wanted to take her. She heard the window go up on the driver’s side and looked over as she watched his eyes glance in the rear view mirror as he signaled to pull out and back into the lane. Her eyes moved over him slowly stopping at the crotch of his pants as she noticed his excitement, noting how his hard-on grew as she got in the car with him. Ivy Watched and heard the rain fall faster and heavier against the windshield, she was so glad he picked her up when he did, she would have gotten soaked and most likely a cold from standing out there in the rain and cold.

She leaned back in the seat and got comfortable, she shifted so she was partially leaning against the door with her body twisted towards him, her leg up letting him have a nice glimpse between her thighs, her nipples gladly met his glare as she smiled, having a feeling its been a while since the driver had a good fucking or cock sucking and Ivy was there to change that for him. She could always tell whether or not they were looking for more than a quickie and he did, she knew he’d take her the full way to his destination, he just had that ‘feel’ about him.

He took the left turn which made her lean forth towards him, giving him an ample view of her breasts as they pushed together, which would be a place that would warm any cock if shoved between them. She looked around as they headed further out of town; she leaned back as she looked back over the seat checking out the car, only turning back when he finally spoke out to her.

Ivy held this girl-like look upon her face, one of a playful innocence, but you know better, a vixen would be a better name for her. Her voice wasn’t soft yet not loud either, she was happy-go-lucky and it showed in every way with her.

“Hiya Glen, I’m Ivy, and you guessed right. I been on the go for like two years now, just turned eighteen a little over a week ago but that doesn’t stop my parents from hunting me down. Been caught a few times but I always get left go before I get hauled into the police station or back home,” said as s big grin appeared across her face.

She tilted her head and gave him a wink as her hands reached up and moved across her breasts, “my shirts really wet, and you won’t mind if I take it off will ya glen? It’s a bit uncomfortable,” she asked while she untied the knot and leaned forth towards him, and peeled it back from her creamy flesh, exposing her breasts to him as she pushed them forth when her back arched as she pulled it from her shoulders and down her arms, laying it on her backpack on the floor of the car at her foot.

Ivy reached up and cupped her breasts as they spilled out over her small petite hands, massaging them as her fingers and thumbs teased her taut pink nubs, “ahh, much better don’t’cha think Glen?” she asked as her digits rolled her nips between them, all the while her little moist pink muscle moved across her soft pouty lips biting the bottom one as her head tilted the other way as she released a sift moan. Her twin tails swayed to and fro as the car moved along down the dim lit road. Ivy shifted in the seat to look more towards Glen, letting her skirt ride up her toned thin thighs, exposing more than just a little peek show to him.
 
As I looked across at the bare-breasted runaway sitting next to me in my car I was caught between being stunned, trying to concentrate on the road ahead and feeling the barely controlled urge to just leap over and fuck the minx. It took a hell of a lot of self-control to slow down and steer the car off the wet bitumen, braking to a stop as I answered Ivy's question.

"Migod Ivy! You sure know how to get my attention!"

The car slid a little before halting in the dark, the dirt and grass underneath gripping the vehicle slowly. I killed the ignition and pulled the hand brake up, making sure we couldn't move any further. Finally I could give this kinky girl the attention she deserved. And what I wanted to give her.

"I got to say Ivy, your tits are amazing!" I stared at the coral pink nipples, fixated by the way her fingers played with them, teasing them to a stiff erect state. "This is so wrong you know. I shouldn't be seen in a car in the middle of nowhere with a girl half my age, playing with her tits. But..."

I kept my gaze focused on her tits as my right hand went to the exceedingly taut buckle on my trouser belt. There was a noticeable bump in my lap, and it was my cock aching to be released. I tried to fumble for the zip and at the same time keep my eyes locked on the pigtailed cutie pleasuring her boobs beside me. It took a few sweaty moments before I was able to undo the clasp of my belt and then hook my zipper downwards.

"If you want to show me your nice ripe little tits Ivy, I guess I better reciprocate," I lewdly laughed "so let me show you what effect your tit teasing is having on me." In the dullness of the internal lights of my car it wasn't that easy to see everything, but I knew that the young runaway was now leering towards my lap. I took my boxers under my trousers in one hand and tugged downwards, then with my other hand I tugged out into open view my engorged phallus.

"There you go Ivy. See what your horny cock-teasing has done to me." I smirked and then reached out with my left hand, looking to take her nearest nipple in my hand and pull it like she had been doing. With a slow and deathly tight grip on my cock I started to stroke myself, and this was immediately pleasurable. But I needed more. I needed to feel Ivy's firm barely legal tits, take her pigtails and yank her head down into my lap, make her suck me and then drive that same cock up into every opening she would let me. And if she didn't, well.....
 
Ivy looked over to him as she felt the car slow down and veer off to the side of the road and come to a stop. She wasn’t sure if he was going to tell her to get out or suck his cock at that precise moment. She licked across her lips giving him a innocent girlish look as she pressed her mounds together letting him see how nice and big they were, and imagine how good they would feel around his cock as she slightly teased him in hope that she was right and he’d be led by the lower blood-filled head, like most men.

She giggles playfully listening to him, as her fingers and thumbs found her stiff nipples and began to tug them right before his eyes as her bald pussy lips parted around the crotch of her white damp panties as she wiggled her lower half to make sure they pushed in between her lips and almost disappeared.

The car slid a bit as she felt her body jutting back and forth till it came to a complete stop, then watched as he yanked up the parking brake as she looked to him, “Is there a problem Glen? And I do want your attention, so I needed to get it. I hope your not complaining.” She said as she smiled and tilted her head as the ponytails swayed back and forth.

Ivy watched as glen stared at her tits, knowing he loved them because he couldn’t keep his eyes off of them, she teased her nipples more as she stretched them and released them over and over, “ I could tell, you can’t keep your eyes off them, Glen, don’t you ever just want to break the rules? You’re the type of guy that goes through life living by the rules, you need to live a little, and you need a little bit of a wild side and a whole lot of Ivy.” She replied with a grin.

Her hands were all over her tits, she teased and tormented him with her globes of flesh, she cupped one and raised it to her lips and licked about the nipple then took it within her mouth and sucked it, then did the same to the other as her eyes stayed on him, then as she took both his hand went to his crotch and fumbled about trying to undo his hand as she could see his hard-on pressing against this pants tenting them up and she got off on that sight.

It was turning into a game of show and tell, she cocked her head to the other side as she released both nipples from her lips with a slurping sound, and then pinched them as he watched, “Mmmh, I think you need to show me that nice hard cock you got from watching me Glen, I love seeing the effects I bring to men, especially that one in particular.” Ivy looked down as she took both stiff peaks back into her mouth and sucked them, making sounds as she did, watching him trying to get his pants down as well as his boxers, and once he finally did she released her nipples from her mouth and ran her tongue across both.

“Oh my Glen, that’s so big and thick,” she gasped as she held her tits in her hands bouncing them about slightly, I’m such a bad, bad girl for doing that to you aren’t I Glen?” she said with big blue eyes, her voice playful as she teased him again all the while feeling his finger and thumb grasp her hard nub between them and yank as Ivy whimpered, and gasped. She watched as his other hand stayed in his lap, his fist around his cock as he began to stroke it for her as well as his own pleasure.

“My, I think Ivy needs punished Glen for doing that to you, that’s not nice is it?” she said as she licked her lips, “Now, what should My punishment be hmm?” she said in a teasing way as she reached up letting her breasts drop back into place as she twirled one of her ponytails around her finger waiting for him to reply, she noticed the more she teased him verbally the faster his hand went along his meat.
 
I was enthralled by the lewd wanton girl beside me, her tits exposed, her ponytail wrapped round one of her fingers. With my cock aching and my eyes fixated on Ivy's delicious body I wanted to do everything I could, no matter how debauched, no matter how wrong. She was inspiring in me all the crazy animal lusts I suspect lurk in every man when offered such a prize for the taking.

"Ivy, you are a bad, bad girl," I grinned back at her "and bad girls like you deserve to be punished in ways they'll never ever forget." My smile turned into what I hoped was a cruel sneer; she was playing up to her slutty whorish role so I was more than happy to break my own rules and use her as we both expected. "First off I think you need to show me how good you are at sucking cock. You look like just the sort of young woman who enjoys the taste of a fat hard pre-cum leaking dick."

I released myself and reached for Ivy's head, grabbing her by her nearest ponytail and drew her across to me over the console between our seats. I drew from her a yelp of surprise and pain and this delighted me. I've rarely had the opportunity of abandoning the so-called rules of sex. Usually sex for my partners and I has been about long, slow and gentle lovemaking. All polite and considerate.

This time however I didn't want to give myself in some kind of romantic tryst. This was going to be passionate, raw, brutal and as nasty as I could give and Ivy would take. In the isolation of my car on a country road I was going to cast inhibitions to the wind with this sinful barely legal teen.

As my cock jutted into the ever decreasing space between it and Ivy's mouth I slid a hand over her closest tit, groping it cruelly. I wanted to tease her erect nipple, make it if possible harder. As I gained purchase on her teat Ivy's lips bounced against my cock head. It was if an explosion of psychedelic lights went off behind my eyes as I closed the lids marvelling in the sensation.

"Oh fuck...yes Ivy. Open wide! Take it in...suck it."

I pushed up from the driver's seat, the leather and woven material giving way from my butt. With the upward motion of my hips the purplish head of my cock started to slide between Ivy's cherry lips. All the while I used my right hand to yank harder on her hair, dragging her face into closer and closer proximity with my lap, and my left hand continued to tease and tweak her tit flesh. The sound of Ivy's breath being impeded by my invading dick turned to wounded gasps, and I was groaning too with mad pleasure. I looked down and saw Ivy feasting on my dick, the sensation of her tongue whipping along my prick's shaft unbearably amazing.

"Oh yes," I murmured "suck it Ivy. Suck my cock you slut. Dirty little runaway cocksucker..."
 
She watched his expressions change as he spoke back to her, telling her she was a bad girl and she did need a spanking, she just wasn’t sure she liked the last part, ‘in ways they’ll never forget,’ he said as his mouth turned from a playful smile to an evil sneer, something Ivy had never run into before. Ivy wasn’t sure if he was just fucking with her or he was serious when his words released from his mouth.

She knew they were on a dark deserted road, and if anything went bad, there was no way she would be able to flag a car down for help, she knew there were no business close by or phones, hell she didn’t even own a cell phone, she never had the need for one till maybe now, and it was to late for that.

Ivy felt her one ponytail be yanked as her body followed as she was pulled towards him, her head yanked down to his lap as she leaned over the console of the car; she let out a slight holler feeling the tip of his cock against her lips. She felt his hand quickly latch on to a breast, as she felt his fingertips dig into her flesh, mauling her breasts and then her nipple as she had no choice but to do as told.

She struggled a little as her mouth opened taking the swollen purple knob as he yelled at her to take it, to open her mouth wide and suck it. Ivy did just that as she squirmed under his grasp, she felt the smooth flesh move through her lips with force as he about gagged her as it reached the back of her throat, catching her off guard as he nearly choked her making her feel like she was going to gag.

Ivy felt him positioning himself in his seat; he never left up on her ponytail or her breasts as he yanked her head up and down in his lap as he began to feed her his thick meat by force. She struggled more but his hold and strength were to much for her to try and overtake as she felt the head of his cock lodge into the back of her throat, each time he yanked her face down further she was forced to take another inch into her thigh airway, she struggled to breath as he bobbed her head within his lap, she started to panic as she breathed through her nose, her lips wrapped around his throbbing meat as she took every inch he forced down her throat, and she listened to him talk like a dirty horny old man.

This was the first time Ivy my have regretted her leaving home, and running away every time she was caught or nearly caught.

Ivy sucked his meat between her dark red lips, feeling the blood pumping through the veins as her tongue rubbed along the turgid prick, her small lithe figure squirmed as he manhandled her young body, she turned her head trying to pull away but the only thing she did was probably excite him more as she looked up watching him watch her move her mouth up and down his cock, letting him see how it glistened from her warm salvia but the dim interior light, letting him see that spit bridge that formed between her lips and the tip when he pulled her mouth away and then rammed his cock down into her throat again.

Ivy’s cried and screams were muffled each time she was able to grab and breath and try to holler for help, he forced her head back down and quieted her screams, holding her mouth down against his flesh, her nose buried within the patch of coarse hairs.
 
The thrill of grabbing Ivy and forcing her to accept my dick was almost as exciting as the actual sensations she was generating by the slurping and suction Ivy made fellating me. I usually run a mile from such dark desires, such crudity when fucking or getting or giving oral. This time however there was the sensation that the seclusion of our location, the provocative sexiness of Ivy herself and perhaps my own frustration at being so white-bread, so middle class led me to take the runaway and find whatever ways I could to both please myself and force her to enjoy the ramifications of her behaviour.

"Work you tongue honey, lick the ridge of the head," I ordered, twisting my fingers in her hair "mmmm...yes, that's better. For a young woman you sure know how to use your mouth Ivy." I closed my eyes and let my new found treasure work her lips and tongue over my cock. A trickle of her drool spilled from her mouth and trickled down my shaft with her upwards motion, and whilst when she came down to suck at my phallus some of it was drawn back in I could sense that her saliva was making my coarse pubes wetter.

With every muffled sigh and groan I pitched up into Ivy's 19 year old throat, gagging her and making her breath in snorting pants. I was aroused to a point where I could cum, but it was too soon. This wasn't going to be just some quickie blowjob followed by some awkward conversation. I felt a burning desire to show Ivy that with cruelty can come kindness, with pain can come pleasure. If I could give Ivy a sense of fulfilment that was innately tied into my crazed lust for her then maybe she wouldn't just go through the motions. Basically I wanted to make her cum so when she made me orgasm it wasn't just some mechanical act. I deserved better and perhaps...just perhaps this runaway slut did too.

"Let's see how sore your nipples are Ivy." I kept her head lodged in my lap with my middle aged prick lodged in her mouth, but through some careful contortions I was able to lean over to her side from the shoulders up. Thankfully my car is an auto with paddles so no stick shift got between us. I drew myself closer to her bare neck, taking in her perfume. My lips greedily sought out her skin, and as I made contact I felt a sweet contraction round my cock with Ivy's lips pursing in what I took for pleasure. I kissed the runaway's exposed shoulder too, then with some difficulty I moved my mouth down towards her closest tit. I tried to give her butterfly kisses over her breast but it was hard to both shift in my seat to gain the right position plus I wanted to keep Ivy concentrated on sucking my cock. A forceful push on the back of her head resolved the latter problem, and eventually after more twisting and the occasional spasm of back pain I finally latched my lips onto her right nipple.

I licked her teat with a couple of broad strokes then clamping harder over the coral peak I started to suck on her nip as if she was nursing me. I relaxed my grip on Ivy's ponytail a little and was rewarded with no retreat from her own sucking. I moaned a few obscenities as I feasted on her tit, calling her a mix of whore, slut, baby and sweetie. And all the while the world outside grew darker and darker, and our isolation away from anyone else seemed to grow and grow...
 
‘Work you tongue honey, lick the ridge of the head’ she heard him say as she felt him twisting her hair tighter within his thick fingers. Ivy swooped down on his cock and began to gobble down his organ with a fervor and enthusiasm that Glen had never seen before. ‘mmmm...yes, that's better. For a young woman you sure know how to use your mouth Ivy,’ she heard him say as she continued to suck him off.

Ivy’s mouth went up and down his shaft in frantic motions, she licked his entire shaft and paid special attention to the underside of his prick around the rim, swirling then rubbing then swirling again. She wrapped her tongue around the bulbous head and became a cocksucking nymph, Ivy forced the full length of him back down into her throat, and she was giving her all to Glen’s cock, her warm salvia was trickling from around his cock, the slurping sounds heard as she rotated her head about and cork screwed her mouth down his thick meat stick.

She gagged as he moved, she tried to pulled back but he had her in such a position that she couldn’t move her body at all as he twisted and turned her to get his mouth upon her soft young flesh, as she felt his hot breaths upon her shoulder as he kissed it as she was wedged between him and the steering wheel of the car. Ivy’s cheek puffed out as she tried to breath through her mouth from around the base of his cock, she couldn’t, and he only made it worse as he twisted her again trying to get to her nipple.

Ivy tried to pull back but as soon as her lips began to slide up his rock hard prick she felt a hand pressing on the back of her head feeling her nose nuzzle back into that patch of course curled hair once again, as he gagged her, her throat expanded around his girth.

Muffled cries and whimpers released from around the base of his cock as she felt him gripping her tit, feeling his lips kissing her skin until he had her positioned to where his mouth was able to have full access to her right breast. She felt his mouth cover over her nipple as he began to feast upon it like a starving child. She felt him leave up on his hold but she stayed clamped around his cock, swallowing the pre cum as it oozed from the head and down into her throat while she listened to him call her names, confusing her as he went from one extreme to another from whore to sweetie, losing her as he fucked with her young mind.
 
Distracted by the multitude of sensations running through my body, as well as slightly addled by welter of conflicting feelings I pulled away from Ivy's breast. A string of my saliva briefly formed between her nipple and my lips before it broke. At the same time there was an easing of the pressure round my cock as I felt Ivy release some of the pressure she had worked up during her forced blow job. Maybe I was reading this all wrong. Maybe she wasn't interested in her own pleasure. Maybe I should just take control and gather my own carnal satisfaction. I needed to get my own head cleared before we continued.

I lent back in the driver's seat and looked at Ivy. There was silence in the car's cabin and it felt incredibly awkward. There was something I needed to say to make sure that Ivy understood.

"Look Ivy, I'm sorry if this is all too confused for you. I gotta admit I'm not sure whether what we're doing is right, whether what I'm doing is right. I love the way you did what I asked when I told you to suck my cock, but I'm not used to being in charge like this. If you don't enjoy this, I won't enjoy it. Maybe that's fucked up, maybe that's me just being a silly old bastard. All I know is right here right now I'm thinking way too much. Maybe I should just let my cock guide me..."

I finished my confession and looked down into Ivy's bright eyes. Her lipstick was smudged over my erection and with her great tits pressed against me I was still horny. I wouldn't blame her if she climbed out of the car and went out into the darkness. On the other hand I was hoping we could climb into the back and I could show her what a randy middle aged rep could do with her...
 
Ivy felt him leave up on her tit, his mouth releasing as she could clearly see the thin line of saliva from his mouth to her cherry pink nipple in the dim light, she watched as he broke it with his lips. She wasn’t sure what was happening, why he didn’t finish and cum in her mouth, she pulled up slowly dragging her teeth along his shaft, nothing to cause pain but more pleasure as she sucked the head and popped it from her warm mouth.

He leaned back and released her ponytail, and then she pushed herself up as silence fell upon the inside of the car. Glen broke the silence as it seemed his conscious got the better of him, as it happened here and there along her travels but usually with married men but only after the blow job.

“Mister there isn’t anything wrong with what we’re doing, and I did it because I love sucking cock, just like you like getting yours sucked right?” Ivy looked down at his cock and grinned, “If you’re going to go by your cock I think it’s telling you that you need me to help you get off.” Her eyes dropped down as she reached over and wrapped her small hand around his thick shaft and stroked it a few times keeping him hard. She knew she had to please him, she didn’t want him turning her in, or even thinking about it. She leaned back over and pressed her tits against him again, her eyes big and bright as she looked to him teasing his meat.

“Listen Glen, you’re just as horny and me, right?” She asked as she swirled her tongue around the head of his cock, then popped it in and out of her mouth like she was sucking a lollipop as she jacked him.

Ivy wiggled about and looked up to him as he placed his cock between her buxom breasts, her pink hard nipples pressing to his chest as she wrapped them around his cock, and moved it between them slowly. “Come on big daddy, show me what you need, what you want.” She said as the head pushed up between her breasts, letting her tongue slip out as she flicked the tip.

“I’ve really been bad Daddy, please punish me, “she said as she slipped her mouth over the head and sucked it again. “Or you could let me please you, the best way I know how, come on daddy join your babygirl in the back seat…” she whispered as she pulled back and maneuver herself around and crawled between the seats and settled in the back crooking her finger to him, so eager to please and be pleased.
 
Relieved that the horniness I was feeling for Ivy was in fact being reciprocated, and undoubtedly turned on further by the lewd suggestion of the ultimate taboo I twisted and climbed behind Ivy into the spacious back seat of my car. I've no kids, and without a doubt have a lot of objections to any kind of incestuous act in real life. But there was an incredibly powerful surge deep inside for exploring this dark erotic fantasy with Ivy here and now.

"Yes, you have been a very bad daughter Ivy," i smilingly admonished my runaway companion "and letting strangers use your body like you were a promiscuous slut." With her full ripe tits in front of me I reached over and groped them with my wide slightly calloused hands. The flesh of my palms ran over her nipples and I could tell this pleased her as the silence feel away to moans and sighs.

"Daddy's going to show you what happens when you play truant, runaway and slide into temptations." I felt the role of Ivy's imaginary father almost envelop me, and my cock which had softened a little as I had a slight conscience pang earlier grew harder again as I kneaded Ivy's boobs. I could smell her pussy perfume in the confined space and even though we were still partly dressed it was already building into one of the most powerful sexual moments in my entire adult life.

Releasing one of the 19 year old's breasts I reached down under the plaid miniskirt that Ivy wore. It had ridden up to expose her white cotton panties as well as all the glorious creamy skin of her thighs. We moved so that I was hovering above her with Ivy on her back and this gave me more space to take the liberties no right thinking 'father' would with his just-legal 'daughter'.

"Let's see how wet my little Ivy is?" I placed the index and middle finger of my right hand against the thin film of fabric that covered Ivy's crotch. There was a soft pliant give as I rubbed, and even through the material I could sense the dampness which this horny vixen was secreting from her pussy. My dick dangled against the top of her left calf, rubbing slightly on the white knee-high socks that Ivy was wearing. There was a small frisson of pleasure at this point, but it was more the sensation and the imagination related to fingering between the panty-covered lips of my 'daughter's' pussy, teasing her through the fabric that gave me a greater erotic charge.
 
Ivy settled back in the dark back seat as she watched Glen twist about and join her as she snickered, knowing she knew exactly what he wanted and what he liked, knowing that calling him Daddy caused his cock to spike in a second flat, as it did with most men, not just for the incestuous act of Daddy and daughter but the ‘pet’ name seemed to rock a guys world when called it.

She loved playing the bad, bad little girl, something about it drove her wild within, she groaned as he dove into that role with her, as she felt his rough hands upon her ripe melons, feeling the calloused flesh move over her soft flesh as she groaned out in delight.

“Daddy's going to show you what happens when you play truant, runaway and slide into temptations." She heard him say as she licked her lips feeling the heat between her thighs ignite almost immediately.

Ivy loved the game, “Please, please no daddy, I promise I won’t run away again,” she whimpered as her body and mind were telling her totally opposite, they were begging to be fucked by the middle aged man. “I-I won’t…d-do it again D-daddy.” She whispered as she parted her thighs wider, the scant panties crept back between her young swollen lips.

They moved in synch in the back seat of the car, he was now blanketing above her smaller lithe form, her eyes to his, she had that fuck me look in them and then in a minute later she had that one look of a pleading young girl that got busted and now knows her punishment is next.

He spoke about her wetness, wanting to see how wet her tight little cunt was, she felt the tip of his thick fingers press against the panties, letting him feel how soaked the white cotton was as she squirmed, and gasped a breath. She was enjoying the game with him, and it showed as her body craved his touch, she met his finger with a motion of her hips moving slightly under him, as she bit that bottom lip, “Please Daddy, I-I’m sorry, really am daddy,” she whimpered as she felt his bobbing cock rubbing the inside of her calf, feeling the slight bit of pre-cum seeping trough the sheer mesh.
 
The soft yielding flesh that was barely hidden by Ivy's knickers was stuck against the flimsy fabric, her wetness keeping the panties moulded over her labia. Forming a camel toe that made me stare I had to keep my fingers in place as Ivy told me she how sorry she was. Or at least, how sorry my 'daughter' Ivy was for running away from her 'daddy'.

"You've been such a naughty girl Ivy. I am so disappointed in you" I whispered in her ear as I drew myself closer to her supine form. Even though the back seat of my car was relatively big in area we were by our position closer to each other than decency should have allowed. My aching prick was jutting against her bare hip now, with her miniskirt drawn up into a bunched mess of plaid fabric around her tummy. Ivy was induced to squeal lowly as I worked away on the hidden nubbin of her clit.

"Mmmm, I think I know how you can make Daddy forgive you Ivy" I said to her as I looked into her hooded eyes. In the glimmer of the car's interior lights I was able to make out her stiff nipples, her wet lips, her milk-pure thighs as she spread her legs wider for me to get even more access. I watched for Ivy's reaction as I curled an intrusive finger under the elastic of her undies where they followed her crotch. The tip of my index finger felt for bare flesh and as sure as night follows day it found a patch of rubbery, slick skin than was hot and barely covered in pubic wisps. I was at the entry to Ivy's pussy and this continued to increase my lust for this slutty 19 year old.

"Let's see how willing you are to make good for daddy princess." As I uttered these words I reached down with my left hand, joining the right which was tentatively exploring Ivy's vulva. Taking the sheer cotton in a firm grip I tugged hard. I wanted to tear Ivy's panties, rip them so she felt truly open to my voracious desires.
 
She pretended to sniffle as her eyes dropped, biting her bottom lip as she felt his hand pressing against her snatch she watched his eyes stare downwards to her pussy as she slowly moved her hips back and forth gasping small breaths and releasing them as she grew wetter and wetter, those sweet juices trickling like a slow moving stream between her cheeks

Ivy hated feel she disappointed anyone whether it be in fun or not, he said the one word that took her to her knees, her eyes rose as her face, her expression generally had that sadness upon it, as she placed her index finger to those luscious upper red slips, cocked her head feeling the twin tails swaying about on the sides of her head, “I-I’ll do anything Daddy, a-anything to make it all b-better Daddy,” she whispered a her hips ground hard to his large hand between her creamy wet thighs.

Her eyes met his, as she squirmed a bit getting more comfortable in the back seat of the car, the dim light letting her see enough of his face that she could see the lust within them, which she loved, seeing that knew she had him hooked, “Daddy, I’ll do anything you ask me to do, please daddy forgive me” she whimpered as she felt his finger move along her soft shaven flesh, letting him feel that slick bald skin under and around her panties, a few small little hairs left behind as he seemed to tease over then lightly like a soft breeze.

Ivy felt his other hand join in the fun as he crooked his finger within her soaked white cotton panties and gave then a tug feeling them get caught under her on the seatbelt metal and ripping as he pulled them from her, “I-I’ll do anything Daddy to be your Princess again, anything” she cried to him, her breasts heaving up and falling fast only to rise up again, as she felt his cock move along her thigh, feeling the smoothness of the purplish colored mushroom-shaped head, the vein stricken shaft as she bit her bottom lip again.
 
This was one of the most erotic moments in my life as Ivy's panties tore, exposing her vulva to my stares, as well as to my crawling, invading fingers. I breathed in the scent of her skin as I drew closer on the back seat with her, and with a couple of thrusts from my waist down I left a slimy trail of pre-cum on her curvy thigh. I smiled and whispered in her closest ear.

"I want to fuck you baby...fill you here and now in every hole Ivy sweetheart."

With my balls aching I kept myself from leaping on this wanton runaway by concentrating on fingering her snatch, trying to smear the oozing juices I hoped she was leaking from her cunt up and down her labia, working it into a lubricating slipperiness that would make it easier to mount her when the time came to fuck.

"Mmmm...daddy thinks you might be enjoying making me happy honey." I kept up the deviant charade of being Ivy's father, and to her credit I wasn't rebuffed as I explored her crotch with my hand. It was perversely pleasurable to work one digit into her vagina whilst my middle finger grazed her anal ring. I wanted to give this horny girl foreplay that she'd remember for ever, before I stabbed into her pussy with my raging boner.

Outside the night had closed in, and the rain that was falling on the car's roof made a low dull thrum. Inside the steamy interior I was nestled skin-close against my lewd teenage pick-up, and the desire to use and please her was growing stronger and more compelling.
 
Ivy felt her leaking juices seeping down between her cheeks as his thick digit continued to stab at her hole, she felt his big hand pushing her thighs wider apart. At first it was just one thick digit, and then he added another as they pushed within her fuck hole, and pulled back out as she breathed heavier. Ivy felt the warm pre-cum drag along her inner thigh as she maneuvered her hand down under them and move her finger along that trail as she wiped it up, smearing it lightly upon her flesh, but for the most part it was on her fingertip, that same finger she placed at her mouth, smearing the pre-cum over her lips as she licked it away as his face moved in closer to hers, his heavy breaths released to her ear and along her long slender neck.

‘I want to fuck you baby...fill you here and now in every hole Ivy sweetheart,’ she heard him whisper to her ear as his cock laid against her inner thigh as she felt the oozing pre-cum smearing along her creamy skin.

Her hand moved under them, her long thin fingers felt for his weighted balls, her palm pressed then up against his body as her thumb and fingers massaged his sac. “Oh daddy, these are so heavy, must be so painful for Daddy.” She said back and then rubbed his balls all about, then releasing them as she curled her fingers around his turgid cock, “Daddy your so fat and long, it’s, it’s really going to hurt me isn’t it daddy?” she cried out to him in this soft pleading little girl voice.

Ivy felt him smearing her cunt juices all around her inner as well as outer lips, “Yes daddy, I-I just want to please daddy, and make Daddy not so disappointed in me anymore, “she said as she gave that thick meat of his a few strokes. She knew calling him Big daddy or Daddy turned him on, every time she said it his cock jumped within her hand and pulsed.

Her hips pivoted to where that pink back door hole was exposed even more to him, she could feel his middle finger rubbing around it, smearing her juices around it in a circle. “NO, No daddy, not back there that will hurt so bad, please no daddy, “she whimpered to him as that fat finger teased the pink star.

The rain continued to fall, the car windows were completely steamed over, one couldn’t see in or out as they continued to play the game between them, she begged and pleaded and he continued to slightly rough play with her as she loved the game with him, he played it well.
 
When Ivy whimpered her "NO, No daddy, not back there that will hurt so bad, please no daddy" I felt a surge of perverse delight sweep through me. This was such a dirty, deviated desire I was sharing with my little runaway sexpot. Incest is such a taboo, such a crime against good, normal, legal society. And here I was aching to fuck this naughty young woman, on the cusp of fully fledged adulthood, whilst she and I pretended to be father and daughter.

"Daddy does what daddy wants darling" I soothed Ivy with my most calm voice. Yet out of her sight I had fingers and thumbs poised to explore orifices that she had only probably shown to her ob/gyn back in her home town. I languidly stroked the flaps that guarded her vaginal opening, massaging them so as to help her let go more of her sticky slick pussy honey. Then barely an inch or so underneath, between her round pert cheeks I started to push with my extended finger up into her poop-chute.

"Bear down babygirl...let me stick it deep." I encouraged Ivy all the while keeping an erratic rhythm on the flesh of her pussy's lips. I wanted to make her clit buzz as well so with my left hand I cupped from above her mons and then diddled her love button. I wanted to hear her sigh and moan, fell her shudder and wriggle against me.

"Oh yes honey...that's much better isn't it?" I kissed her closest earlobe, nibbling a little too, then as I made play with my hands, exploring, probing, rubbing, twiddling I shifted so now my head was poised above her chest. Ivy's delightful tits were exposed to me, and I was like a thirsty man finding an oasis in the desert when my lips descended around her right breast's areolae.

Sucking Ivy's teat and finger fucking her was such a turn on. Momentarily, between greedy slurps on her teat I looked at her. Her plaid mini was crumpled and tugged up underneath her ass. Her ponytails were still tautly held in hair bands but the braids were coming loose. Ivy's lips were shiny where she had earlier taken some of my pre-cum and smeared it like a balm over her rich red lipstick.

As I kept digging my digit into her butthole and massaging her vulva I whispered a mixture of endearments and dirty desires into her shell-like ear. "Oh sweetie, daddy knows you want to please him. He's only cranky with you coz he wants to bury his fat, hard, middle-aged cock into your pussy, and spurt great slimy gobs of incestuous spunk in you. You wanna let daddy have his way don't you poppet? Hmmm."
 
Ivy felt his cock stiffen in her small petite hand as they continued the dirty verbal talk, her begging him to not take her back tight hole, while he pressed his fingers into her, stroking that small hard flat of blood-filled flesh with his thumb, moving it about as she grew wetter and wetter, a small puddle soaking under her twin rounded cheeks as he gasped a breath and squeezed his meat, suckling her bottom lip as her body squirmed before him.

His breaths grew deeper and deeper, the heat rolled from his lips over her body keeping her warm and sticky as she closed her eyes rolling her head slightly as she fought of that urge to cum for ‘Daddy’, wanting it to last longer before she released to him that very first orgasm, but he made it hard for her to hold back as he petted her swollen lips, touching her so precise, the touches that caused her to fuck back against his hand, those that made her squeeze around his digits and suck it in clenching with her inner muscles.

“Y-yes Daddy,” she replied in a soft whimpering tone knowing full well that he was right, that whatever Daddy wanted he got, he took from his little girl. Her sleek figure rose up from the seat as she felt him press into the center of that tight star, she cried softly, whimpering out as his fat finger opened her up and entered her while the other manipulated her cunt, teasing her more and more as Ivy knew that is Glen didn’t stop soon with the pressure to her clit, the way he moved it about she would squirt all over his chest and lower stomach.

Her body arched under him as she shook her head no, and whispered out with a trembling voice, “no, no please daddy no, don’t make me do that, her eyes pleading to him as she groaned, her mind in a haze as he coaxed her little prick like clit to grow harder, to feel his touches moving it about rubbing it as he wiggled her tight little ass down on his fingers as she felt him filling two of her three openings. Her thumb caressed over the tiny piss opening, feeling the seepage as she smeared it all about the smooth thick mushroom-shaped cap, while her body became him slowly, he was overpowering her in such a way she had never been before, wanting him to fuck her in such ways she had needed, ways that caused her pain yet pleasure.

Taking a quick breath she released it as he whispered to her ear, dirty little secrets from a middle –aged male, one that was fucking her body with two fingers, pretending to be her daddy exciting them both beyond their belief as she wanted and craved more, as she watched his head move, lowering as his breaths washed over her large firm breast, “Yes, yes daddy…much better,” she whispered as she felt his lips close around her nipple and suck it like a starving child as her hips began to buck against his hand, feeling his fingers fully enter her dark back tunnel, the other within her front sopping wet one, holding her as one would a six pack as she whimpered.

Ivy listened to the sounds filling the car, his slurping mouth over her breast as his pumping fingers causing her pussy to sound off like a little soldier, her clit at attention as it stuck out far from its home, “D-Daddy, stop please Daddy,” she said as she could feel her orgasm welling up within her loins, “D-daddy…” she cried out as she thrust herself on his hand, his fingers impaling her holes each time she did, her breaths erratic, as she felt her breasts bouncing upon he chest while her braids began to fray apart as they swayed about off the sides of her head.
 
The way in which Ivy was bearing down on my fingers, squeezing them with her foetid bunghole and her velvety hot cunt gave me such delight I had to stop sucking at her full right tit. I wanted to show my runaway sex kitten how much she was turning me on, and whilst still maintaining the fantasy of being her reproving father punishing his 'daughter' for running off to be a promiscuous teen I wasn't forgetting that the role-play was only half the fun. Sheer physical lust and the associated sensations were just as important as feeding our mutual horny imaginations.

"I think it's about time I introduce your slippery pussy to daddy's babymaker honey" I breathed into Ivy's ear "Are you ready for it?" as I waited for her to give me her answer I pulled my finger in her cunt slowly out, withdrawing it from the clenching muscles of her vaginal walls till a soft moist 'plop' sound issued from between her spread legs. I still kept my other finger lodged fair up Ivy's anus, stretching her and giving her what I hoped was truly delicious digital sodomy. I wasn't sure if she'd ever been molested by a lover or a stranger like this before, and I know for myself finger-fucking a girl anally was a rare treat. Either way I was swept away with the feel and the look of Ivy's body being dandled by my finger up her ass.

"I want you to learn what happens to naughty sluts who runaway from their loving daddies" I groaned to Ivy, shifting on the car's back seat so I was now kneeling in the foot well of the right rear passenger's side. My cock was still painfully proud and erect, and the sticky excretions of my pre-cum had made the glans shiny, though this was dulled by the darkness inside the car. There were several cummy marks on Ivy's thigh, hip, and though I couldn't see them there were surely stains on her little plaid mini where it had lain against my leaking dick. I was amazed earlier when the 19 year old had wiped up my goo with her fingers and used it to rub over her lips, tasting my earliest secretions. Now I watched and waited. With her chocolate starfish plugged by my finger, her semi-nude body contorted on my car's back seat, I wondered if this kinky honey was ready to let her 'daddy' fuck her spoon-fashion.
 
Ivy felt him stop sucking her breasts but that didn’t stop her from impaling her two holes down on his digits, her eyes glazed over as she rode them steadily, her breasts bounced upon her chest. Ivy pivoted her hips so she would be right upon his hand, tucking her head kind of to the side to watch herself on his hand as she breathed in and out faster and faster, whimpers and moans rolled from her lips as she bit her bottom

"I think it's about time I introduce your slippery pussy to daddy's babymaker honey" he said to her looking at her as she leaned her head back and her fingers gripped anything they could as her back arched as her lithe little body pushed down upon his fingers and her hips rubbed back and forth as her body trembled nearing a climax, knowing that if she didn’t stop moving his hand would be covered in her cum.

“Y-yes Daddy,” she replied as she gasped another breath and licked along her bottom lip wanting to cum so badly upon his fingers, to coat his hand with her delicious cum. Ivy was more ready than he could ever imagine but she loved the role, the game they were playing, “No Daddy, its, its going to hurt I-I know it.” She whispered as she fought hard to hold back her release, knowing she might upset Daddy by cumming without his permission.

A sudden void felt as he slowly withdrew his fingers from her slippery wanton fuckhole, she felt the other still wedged within her ass as she gripped it tightly, almost as if she were hanging on for dear life as those muscles tightened. He was stretching her back pink muscle open wider and wider as she helped him by rolling her ass upon it in a slow circular motion.

Ivy whimpered hearing him speak; she gave him her soft big blue eyed puppy look as she heard him speak about teaching her what happens to naughty girls, “D-daddy, I’m sorry, please daddy it’s gonna hurt I-I know it,” she cried out as she felt him shift into a new position in the back seat of his car, moving her about in the process as she took her place before him, feeling him spoon into her as her waited for him to take her as he pleased, she needed to cum badly, she would have begged and pleaded to release for him. Her tight little hole still pierced upon his digit as she breathed in deeply holding it, feeling his hardness behind her as she cried softly to him.
 
The sound of Ivy's soft sobbing was a constant as I brought my phallus up against her cleft, still keeping a finger up inside her back passage. I nestled my erection against her labia and then released my shaft so I could cup her closest tit. Spooned together on the car's back seat I had Ivy in the most erotic position I could have hoped for, facing the faux leather of the seat's back whilst I was primed to enter her from behind, my left hand groping her ripe boobs.

"Here it comes honey; let daddy push up inside you." I started to thrust forward, attempting to slowly stick the purplish head of my dick into the first few centrimetres of her vagina. It took so much control not to cruelly stab it deep at the first movement, but I wanted her to really sense the insertion of my prick, have it gradually divide her cunt flaps and edge upwards and inside. I felt no resistance when I started to dig into her pliant pussy, and obviously my 'daughter' was no virgin. No matter I thought to myself, her 'daddy' still wants to fuck her bad.

The smell of sex and the sound of my grunting started to overwhelm the stuffy air of the car's interior. I was guiding myself further and further inside Ivy, and whilst I nuzzled her neck she heard my lustful whispers. "That's it sweetheart...who's daddy's princess huh? You love daddy putting his cock in your pussy? Being his sweet servile lover...his fuck toy?" I tweaked her left nipple then her right, and in a hazy chaos of movement also pushed the finger in her butt hole up in and out at least half a dozen times. My runaway schoolgirl slut, my 19 year old role playing 'daughter' was feeling me embed my cock and fingers in the most salacious yet satisfying manner I've ever experienced.
 
Back
Top