Blurhead's pencil art

They're all excellent, but I think this one's my personal favorite:

vikki_02_by_blurhead-d71ppye.jpg
 
Incredible.

Your artwork is incredible, pencil art has always been my favorite. Alas, I can't draw a stick man.:rolleyes:

I look forward to seeing more of your artwork.:heart:
 
I enjoy your work. Sometime, will you give one tears. Not all life is happy.

Yes I will - I have a lot of drawings to complete over the next few months, and this is one of the themes I would like to cover.
 
Excellent work man. Only wish to have your talent. Perhaps a few more full length depictions with hips.
Keep on working.
 
Excellent work man. Only wish to have your talent. Perhaps a few more full length depictions with hips.
Keep on working.

Thanks very much, I am always interested to hear suggestions.
Hopefully more full length depictions in the future.
 
Here's a drawing I did a while back at the "work in progress stage"
which actually looks better than the finished drawing !

pinup_in_magenta_w_i_p_by_blurhead.jpg
 
You need to draw badly if you want to be taken seriously -
 
Fantastic – now lets see your working out
[ joke ]
 
Last edited:
Your work is excellent. I've done a little pencil drawing but nothing erotic and nothing nearly this good. I'd love to try.

A few questions:

What size are the originals? What size drawing paper do you use?

You described the type of pencils you use -- do they come in a set of colors? Or do you get them individually?

Do you use photographs as models or templates? With my limited drawing I have difficulty getting proportions right. I've tried using a grid over the original photo and then doing the drawing over a light grid of the same proportions, and so far that kind of works.

Keep up the good work. These show a lot of skill!
 
Back
Top