The Isolated Blurt Thread XXXV: It's Only Castles Burning

Status
Not open for further replies.
These two 3x ETF's are going to fucking kill me. Up 45% and 60% YTD and I have been in heavy since Dec. I know I should sell but I keep looking at their historical and getting greedy...

VNjx8+

These two 3x ETF's are going to fucking kill me. Up 45% and 60% YTD and I have been in heavy since Dec. I know I should sell but I keep looking at their historical and getting greedy...

You cannot spend a paper profit. If your gut says sell, sell.

...at a minimum you should straddle.

Last edited:
If everyone hates Nickleback than why are they so successful? Someone must like them.

50 million albums.

Nickelback is one of the most commercially successful Canadian groups, having sold more than 50 million albums worldwide and ranking as the eleventh best-selling music act, and the second best-selling foreign act in the U.S. of the 2000s, behind The Beatles.

Billboard ranks them the most successful rock group of the decade; their song "How You Remind Me" was listed as the best-selling rock song of the decade and the fourth best-selling of the decade.

They were listed number seven on the Billboard top artist of the decade, with four albums listed on the Billboard top albums of the decade.

Fuck, I hate painting...the arsehole who invented "popcorn" ceiling texture should be drawn & quartered with a rusty knife. :mad:

I'm sick again! I'm sick for the three day weekend! I'm sick for the three day weekend on which I was sposed ta get laid!

D:

Thankssssss Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back