email, cybersex, and phonesex

CloseNtime

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 11, 2004
Posts
902
I have had an online relationship with a guy for almost 6 years. I have never met him, although I came close once. What do you make of this? Anyone else had this type of relationship?
 
CloseNtime said:
I have had an online relationship with a guy for almost 6 years. I have never met him, although I came close once. What do you make of this? Anyone else had this type of relationship?
I never have. Although I think meeting the person for real would sort of ruin the mystique or the fantasy of it all. You might get disappointed, then again maybe not. You say you came close to meeting this person. Why didn't you?




:cool:
 
I've had relationships like that, though not for that long. Why not? As long as you're having fun ...
 
One of the people I talked to online actually became one of my roomies and now is one of my best friends. From my experience, it doesn't hurt to give it a shot, but be careful and stay safe at the same time. Take care. :rose:
 
Raimondin said:
I never have. Although I think meeting the person for real would sort of ruin the mystique or the fantasy of it all. You might get disappointed, then again maybe not. You say you came close to meeting this person. Why didn't you?
:cool:


He came into my town for a business meeting. At the time I was nervous about exploring my gay feelings so I avoided him. The years kind of flew by and all of a sudden, he is my longest relationship!! I stilll think we will meet one day.
 
CloseNtime said:
He came into my town for a business meeting. At the time I was nervous about exploring my gay feelings so I avoided him. The years kind of flew by and all of a sudden, he is my longest relationship!! I stilll think we will meet one day.
Wow, now that sounds really romantic! It sounds like you both are destined to meet someday. That's why Love is universal and knows no time or boundaries no matter what sex. Well, if that' what you want I hope you both finally meet. :)





:cool:
 
Raimondin said:
Wow, now that sounds really romantic! It sounds like you both are destined to meet someday. That's why Love is universal and knows no time or boundaries no matter what sex. Well, if that' what you want I hope you both finally meet. :)

:cool:

its starting to feel that way, there is an amazing connection between us.
 
CloseNtime said:
its starting to feel that way, there is an amazing connection between us.


Don't forget you don't know what he smells like, or what he does when not talking to you. Is it fulfilling to you? Do you enjoy the easy fantasy? Do you long to make him real in your life? I had a relationship like that for just a year, but I found I needed "hands on".

I wish you well here. It can be a very difficult situation, especially if your heart is there.
 
I know this is not exactly what this thread is intended for, but...

..I couldn't resist showing an example of one of the many many hot and intimate exchanges we have.

Yes, of course I asked him before I posted this. :)


Originally Posted by jushorny
u don't need to control yourself for me

Originally Posted by 4degrees
good...cause its not easy.

man, i have this huge urge to snatch you by the arm and pull you into the mens room....

Originally Posted by jushorny
so, uh I open the door to the men's room, seeing the stall occupied I step up to the urinal

Originally Posted by 4degrees
and i dont even care if someones in there withj us, i just grab you hard and pull you into me, kissing you so hard..my hands roaming over your back and down to your sweet ass...i squeeze it through your pants and hear you groan softly into my mouth..

Originally Posted by jushorny
curt man, not here I whisper and then moan as I feel your hand squeezing my ass, your tongue probing my mouth

Originally Posted by 4degrees
i only stop probing your mouth with my tongue long enough to whisper 'its ok, your boss it gay remember?' and i giggle before i press my mouth to yours again...my hand has come around to your front and is massaging your swelling cock....then we hear the toilet flush and the door of the stall unlock..

Originally Posted by jushorny
you mouth feels so hot on me, my cock stiffening immediately. I feel your hand rubbing it. I moan out just as the toilet flushes. I begin to panic, strugglin to move, to close up my pants and separate from you. You hold me tight, not letting me move

Originally Posted by 4degrees
as soon a the door begins to swing open, i push you over against the far wall out of the other guy's immediate view. i block his view of you with my body so that maybe he won't see who it is being ravaged, and will be smart enough to just walk out and not say anything. i can't wait...i don't care who might see, i have to have you now...your cock is in my hand and i stroke it fast, making it grow quickly to its full length...i put my mouth to your neck and say, rick i can't stop...don't try to stop me man, i need it too bad...

Originally Posted by jushorny
I imagine the guy staring at us, probably not seeing much, at least not yet, but........I feel you hand back on my cock stroking it wiht more intensity now, telling me you can't stop, you need it too badly. Your mouth kissing my neck sending shivers through my body. I do my best to stifle my moans. I feel your hard cock rubbing my ass through your pants.

Originally Posted by 4degrees
i totally forget that we werent alone..and have no idea if the other man left yet or not. i'm so consumed by my need to be with you now that nothing else matters. i push your pants and boxers down just enough to expose your ass and begin to feel the warmth of your asscrack as i press my fingers against you...i let go of ytour dick long enough to pull out my own and let it take the place of my fingers inbetween your asscheeks...'oh fuck rick...let me fuck you now, bro...'

Originally Posted by jushorny
"oh curt you know I can't say no", I push back against your hard stiff cock, feeling a need to have it inside of me. I know I had not heard the door and wonder where the guy is standing. "Fuck curt, yea fuck me bro."

Originally Posted by 4degrees
I raise my hand to my mouth and spit on my fingertips, quickly returning them to your ass...I rub them across your opening and push the tip of one inside you, wiggling it for several seconds, making sure youre ready...taking hold of my cock again i begin to push inside you as my other hand still works your cock..i drive myself far into you in one fluid motion...i have all but forgotten anothers presence, but the guy stands frozen as he watches us begin to fuck, rubbing his own cock now

Originally Posted by jushorny
Yea fuck me I moan out. Your fingers no longer enough, I needed your cock. I push back as I felt you pushing it. I gasped as I realize how hard and thick you are. I feel you push in deeper, "oh fuck yea harder curt I moan. I hear the other guy now, hear him asking you if your slut wants a cock to suck while he gets fucked.

Originally Posted by 4degrees
i grunt as i thrust into you again and again, my groin slapping against your asscheeks and sounding louder than it really is with the acoustics of the john. i'm panting as i'm forced to fuck you faster, my cock taking over and listening to nothing but its desire to burrow farther inside you..i hardly hear the other guy speak but somehow i made sense of his words..as i grip you tightly and force myself deeper still, jolting your body with every stroke and i say 'do you wanna suck him..you wanna get down on all fours while i do you and suck some cock baby?'

Originally Posted by jushorny
My mouth half open as I pant. Your cock slamming in me so deep. Your hips slapping against my ass as my ass squeezes around your cock. Feeling you ram me again and again turning me into a cock whore. I moan out that I want to suck him while you fuck me.

Your cock still buried deep inside my hole as you move me around, forcing me onto all fours. Your hand slaps my ass telling me to suck our new found friend. My body jerking forward as you ploughed my tight ass.


Originally Posted by 4degrees
the stranger moves in next to your face without a word, his hardon already exposed and dripping. i watch as your mouth opens and you his cock is engulfed within your mouth instantly. my strokes remain hard and fast, my cock reaching up into you farther, taking you again, claiming you for myself...i let a hand slip under you and continue jerking your dick wanting you to feel relief as well..i growl out in a low voice, 'oh shit rick..youve got the sweetest hole ever...god i need this...oh god yeah...'


Originally Posted by jushorny
I want to respond, to tell you how good it feels having you fuck my tight hole, but the other guy has his cock down my throat and is holding my head tightly. He thrusts his hips, his cock being shoved deeper down my throat at the same time you shove your cock deeper into me. I feel as if both cocks will meet in the center of my body. I can feel your cock throb as you fuck me harder and faster. Your hand moving to my cock, the sensations going through my body right now are so intense, so pleasureable.


Originally Posted by 4degrees
within seconds i begin to come, grabbing your ass hard and pulling you into me with one hand as the other still yanks your cock. my eyes never look up to meet the other man's, but listening to his moans and watching how your face is bouncing on his dick i know he;'s loving your cum hungry mouth..i begin to cum, my dick so swollen as i start filling your guts with my milk...biting into my lip to refrain from yelling as the incredible orgasm takes hold of me...after a second i try to speak, saying 'come on baby...get your nut for me...you gotta come for me rick...

Originally Posted by jushorny
I feel your cock jerk and ram deeper as you begin cumming. Your creamy load coating my insides. Your hand jerking my cock the other guy fucking my face. His cock throbbing as it slides down my throat. I can't take anymmore, my balls tighten my cock begins shooting in your hand, covering it with cum and shooting a puddle on the floor.

Originally Posted by 4degrees
i can speak again now that my orgasm subsided, and say 'yeah babe...suck the cum outta his balls...eat his load baby..' i hold my cock still inside you catching my breath as i watch the other mans hips move faster and him grip your head tightly to his groin as he lets out a moan...without looking at him at all i say, 'feed him your cum...shoot it down his throat, he fuckin loves it!'

Re: morning, you
________________________________________
I suck even harder as I feel him beginning to shoot. His cum thick creamy as it slides down my thoat. His pubes smashed against my nose as his cock throbs inside my mouth.

~FIN
 
Last edited:
I have had an online relationship with a guy for almost 6 years. I have never met him, although I came close once. What do you make of this? Anyone else had this type of relationship?

This is an old thread, but I was wondering if anybody else has been so lucky? It sounds romantic in a weird way :)
 
I had a cybersex relationship with a guy for over 6 months when it was decided to meet. He was nervous, I was excited, but we worked up the mutual courage and made it happen. We had decided to meet at a public place but that the contact would have seemed a unplanned chance encounter. We finally agreed that a whally world parking lot was the place. I had given a description of my truck and knew what he was driving. I waited and he eventually showed up. We looked at each other and I was the one that first came out of his vehicle. I walked up to his car and with both forearms on the roof above the driverside window, we talked. He was really nervous and actually had dry mouth, so he continued to sip on a bottle of water through it all. He was cute and I kept looking at those lips as we spoke. He did notice my cock stretching down the length of my jeans and even said it was enticing. Standing next to the car I brought a hand down and reached into the car to grab his hand and pulled it out to place it above my bulge. He traced its length and even opened the zipper to probe a finger in to touch its skin. He was thrilled when I pulsed my cock as he touched it. But it was time to get busy, so I reached down and with a little effort, dragged it out and let it flop, the head hitting hard on the doors edge. He immediately started licking his lips and I stood up and stepped closer to the car and jutted my crotch into the window and I felt him grip it and slide that somewhat dry mouth over it. His tongue was raspy as it scratchy as he held it flat against the underside of my cock. But he quickly turned in the drivers seat and with his arm thrown over the steering wheel, he now smoothly stroked my dick with neck and torso motions back and forth. My cock pressed up against the roof of his mouth and eventually he reached out and grabbed the shaft and held it in alignment. It lasted a good 7 or 8 minutes of solid cock sucking, his mouth no longer dry but actually drooling and a cord or two of spit hung from his lips. I reached down and hooked a palm behind his crew cut head and fell forward, back arched and held him tight as I let him have it all. He gurgled and grunted with snorts and he consumed all I offered. We pulsed and vibrated, connected like that for what seemed like minutes. My withdrawal from his mouth came with a saliva and cum cord that bridged between us and sagged the longer it got. He smiled, eyes watered and I thought that was the prelude to a long night of other activity. We talked about getting a room at a motel down the road and when I stepped back away from his drivers side window he started his car and tore of out of the parking lot. Now I hadn't tucked myself in yet and when he did, well, there I was, standing in the corner of the parking lot with my dick hanging out of my spit stained jeans crotch. I stood there in disbelief that he was taking off and didn't notice my surroundings until he had turned out of the entrance. I looked around and there they were, to teen girls sitting in a little red two door compact, big toothy smiles and taking in the whole thing. I walked backwards while struggling to get the old boy in my pants and climbed in my truck and tore out of there with visions of a record of lewd public behavior. I tried contacting him again but we never had contact again. I've tried reliving the whole thing and trying to find what could have gone wrong. Was it too much for a first date? But it was a fun experience and I hope enjoyable for him too.
 
eh sounds like he had post orgasmic guilt, got embarrassed and left :\

sorry it ended like that! thanks for sharing though.
 
Back
Top