The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, another muggy , horrible day. Fortunately I don't have to crawl any further than my makeshift office. First things first though; tea, toast and then a fag.

Skype is a bad bad influence. Still shattered.

Dare I ask how you slept Mal?

offers tea by way of self preservation, keeping the cup between me and the not-always-jolly green giant

Good morning, all!

Hahahaha!! So it was you was it? Is that why I have the sudden urge to don lycra and go running?

Phew! That wasn't me, then. Especially since my name isn't Don Lycra.

Of course, the bit about my secret invention was just a joke. A very poor one, too. In fact, you might as well forget that I ever mentioned it.

Ugh, another muggy , horrible day.

So it seems. :(

Hope everyone has a good day, regardless.

Afternoon everyone :)

The end of a tough working week is now just about in sight - and then it's off for two weeks in the very hot sun :D

Still got a lot to complete yet before the packing can start, so better go.

Hope you're all enjoying your day. X

Ugh, another muggy , horrible day. Fortunately I don't have to crawl any further than my makeshift office. First things first though; tea, toast and then a fag.

Skype is a bad bad influence. Still shattered.

Dare I ask how you slept Mal?

offers tea by way of self preservation, keeping the cup between me and the not-always-jolly green giant

Something is waking my up at 4:30 every morning, give or take 15 minutes.... but I am sleeping solidly until then which means I've getting about 6 hours a night. Which isn't bad for me but now my body has decided that if I can do 6, I should be able to do 8 so I'm still feeling tired :)

Hey ho.

But yes, not bad.

Lally, hope you got everyone ready to go?

Have a splitting headache and a stiff neck, could do with going back to bed, but lil girl is home.
She is heaps better, just ate a toasted ciabatta for lunch, so I know she is on the mend!
Its gonna get hot later!

Have a splitting headache and a stiff neck, could do with going back to bed, but lil girl is home.
She is heaps better, just ate a toasted ciabatta for lunch, so I know she is on the mend!
Its gonna get hot later!

Yup, potentially so

And hurrah for people getting better. Hope you feel better soon too.

Finally finished work...*collapses*....

Could have done without the major crisis in the middle of the day, but luckily managed to resolve it before I had to leave.

So, packing tomorrow then early flight on Sunday.

How's everyone else?

Finally finished work...*collapses*....

Could have done without the major crisis in the middle of the day, but luckily managed to resolve it before I had to leave.

So, packing tomorrow then early flight on Sunday.

How's everyone else?

My internet is running so slow i could probably snail mail a letter as fast as i can get it to open my e-mail. it's dashed annoying to work with.

Glad you had a victory!

Morning
I am looking at a huge pile of music equipment that is currently in my hall and needs to be in my car to get to the gig, then I look at the thermometer and decide it is a less than good idea at this point. I need road crew! It is the worst part of gigging, all the lifting and carrying, setting up, tearing down, then having to squish it all back in the car, when you are physically done in after singing for 2 hrs straight, driving home then unloading. And people moan when I charge £150 for a 2hr show! Its not 2 hrs ding bat, its hours of learning the songs, purchasing and maintaining the equipment, loading twice. The singing is the easy part!!

And breathe!vent over!!

Glad the gig went well, Daisy :D

At the airport now, 10 hour flight ahead but hopefully some sun at the end of it. Hope you're all having a good Sunday :)

Morning All,

Safe trip Lally! Hope you have a great time!
Have fun in Benidorm GA

I am off to the beach with the kids, if hubs ever pulls his finger out!

Safe flight Lally
Glad you had a good gig Daisy

I spent yesterday out in the sun with my camera taking photos of some very pretty belly dancers.

Safe flight Lally
Glad you had a good gig Daisy

I spent yesterday out in the sun with my camera taking photos of some very pretty belly dancers.

Oooh! Where were the belly dancers?

I spent the day relaxing on the beach at Hayling island. Lovely day and I may have turned a shade darker than the ghost white that I usually rock!

Hope you are all enjoying the sun! Xxx

Evening everyone. Just finished unpacking at the hotel. Flight was 11 hours and quite bumpy. It is very very hot :D

Oooh! Where were the belly dancers?

I spent the day relaxing on the beach at Hayling island. Lovely day and I may have turned a shade darker than the ghost white that I usually rock!

Hope you are all enjoying the sun! Xxx

Factor 50 so I've not changed colour really. The dancing was at a local carnival.

Glad yo got there safe Lally. Have fun! :)

Lol Mal, I burn through factor 50! I had 3 hrs out yesterday and my skin is feeling quite warm and pink! Mind you I am not as startlingly white now.

Glad you are there relatively unscathed Lally! Don't bet the farm!!! Lol
Hope you get to see some good things.

Hi everyone, have a lovely (hot) day! Xxx

Lol Mal, I burn through factor 50! I had 3 hrs out yesterday and my skin is feeling quite warm and pink! Mind you I am not as startlingly white now.

Glad you are there relatively unscathed Lally! Don't bet the farm!!! Lol
Hope you get to see some good things.

Hi everyone, have a lovely (hot) day! Xxx

I can burn through factor 50, but thankfully did not on Saturday. I suspect this is because I just kept applying every 60 minutes or so :)

Today I have the prof this morning, Then a friend visiting for a day or two (not sure exactly yet) starting this afternoon.

Hot, hot, hot!
Managed to create a communication passport for a client, with virtually no background knowledge and having to raid facebook for pictures. I am pretty mad, the family wanted it, but weren't prepaired to give me any info or photos :( anyway, it looks great and is in time for her college induction tomorrow.

I hate last minute!

Hope you are all doing well, Mal, enjoy the company! X

Evening everyone - just spent a relaxing day sunbathing and swimming. Enjoyed it so much I might even do it win tomorrow :D

Hope you're all having a good time. X

Evening everyone - just spent a relaxing day sunbathing and swimming. Enjoyed it so much I might even do it win tomorrow :D

Hope you're all having a good time. X

Hahaha!! :D
I think I could push myself to do that, then browse a breakfast buffet for some bagels or pancakes, yep, sounds good! I love Ihop!! Wish we had them here!

Another hot day, even tho it was stupid hot last night I slept really deeply, even thru my first alarm! Looking forward to holidays now x

Morning both, glad you're doing ok.

I had the glory of finding out through FB that my nan died last night. I am not the possessor of no surviving grandparents. I'm also angry that I found out through FB from a cousin before my father even knew in person. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

No sympathy required. I'm sad but she isn't suffering any more at least. Just angry at that side of the family.

Sorry to hear about your nan, M. Family feud? We've got one or two in ours - I've got large families on both sides so there are several ongoing rows that make weddings and funerals tricky affairs. My sympathies.

Hope you're all enjoying the sun - fingers crossed it will still be there when we get back :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back