Southern Bisexual/Bicurious Men

Always horny

Central KY, 47 bi curios male, feel free to email me for chat.

Howdy, I'm just south of Stillwater in oklahoma. Lookin for a friend or buddy to hang out with, preferably who is also married. Get to know each other and see what happens.

Back Again

Hi! My name is Dru. I started this thread and thought I would drop in and see if anyone wanted to talk or chat. We can talk about all sorts of things. It doesn't have to just be our bi-curiosities - we can also talk about women, erotica, pics, stories, whatever. PM me and if we click, I'll give you my email.

Dru

Anyone serious?

MWM in Southern MD - a geographic bachelor willing to travel evenings and weekends to meet other curious married males. If serious drop me a note.

256, N. Alabama here

MBiWM, 60's, True bi, I like M, W, best is MMF, mostly top but can be versatile, very oral!

Bisexual man in early 30s in the Huntsville, AL area. I would love to find a girl who is turned on by bi guys and likes anal. A gay or bi bottom 18-25 who wants an older lover would be great too. The combination of both would be heavenly. I am looking for discreet FWB not a ltr.

Bisexual man in early 30s in the Huntsville, AL area. I would love to find a girl who is turned on by bi guys and likes anal. A gay or bi bottom 18-25 who wants an older lover would be great too. The combination of both would be heavenly. I am looking for discreet FWB not a ltr.

Howdy neighbor!

Ga

Canton GA here...near Atlanta
Married and hoping to find another guy in the same situation.
39, 5'10", 200#, bl/bl, 6.5" cut

Back