Anyone else like to watch spouse???

Rashashea

Virgin
Joined
Sep 24, 2001
Posts
26
with someone else. I get completely orgasmic watching my hubby have oral sex with other women. Hate to admit that it bothers me that I like it so much but then I question why it bothers me if we both agree and can handle it.
Advice???
Rasha:confused:
 
This is my main fantasy. I'd love to watch my wife with another man, and she knows it. She teases me me unbelievably but won't go through with it. So we use it as play and explore the posssibilities in our heads. Lately its taken a step forward and some things have been shared via pics and emails. Makes me melt at the knees.


No advice to give though - just keep doing what feels right.
 
Thanks so much, we live in the Bible Belt and I think that is why I feel guilty, but I know my husband loves me and he only goes as far as I let him.
 
Devout christians sometimes forget that sex was God's idea in the first place. You're not breaking your vows by enjoying something like this together and by mutual consent. Any deity that can design the duck-billed platypus and male genitalia can't be all that fire and brimstone.
 
Thanks so much, we live in the Bible Belt and I think that is why I feel guilty, but I know my husband loves me and he only goes as far as I let him.
seems like you are in charge opf your own fate then. As long as no one is hurt you are doing nothing wrong imho.
 
I absolutely love watching my husband with another woman. We share in an open marriage and enjoy the thought of each other with other people. Are we unnatural? Are we immoral? We don't think so. We're just defining our own normalcy and participating in a lifestyle that makes us happy. The most judgmental people can be those that are in the mirror.
 
cheers to those that can find their stride in this. while i admit it is a fantasy...because watching my wife would put me over the top...not sure how we would process bringing in a third personality. currently, this is a hard limit with us.
 
Of all the different sexual experiences I have had, watching another man with my wife is the most exciting thing I have ever been involved in. Don't understand why but know it literally stops my breath.
 
Thanks so much, we live in the Bible Belt and I think that is why I feel guilty, but I know my husband loves me and he only goes as far as I let him.

The bible belt is one of the kinkiest places I've ever lived. And that's saying something. :D

Christians love sex too, sweetie, no need for so much guilt.
 
For me it was knowing that the other person was getting pleased and they got to see how well he was at pleasing. Kind of a tease as to see what I have. I knew that in the end he was with me. Kind of a see what I have and get to enjoy. I think that is what turned me on the most about it.
 
have loved watching

I have watched my wife with other men. It was always very hot. The guys were always larger than my 7 so was hot to ne able to see her stretched and the lust wash over her. Have also just gotten to hear about it after. Still super hot. Mnsoldier@ymail
 
It's a major fantasy of mine which I've told my fiance about. While she says she wouldn't go through with it (at moment anyway - interesting that she left possibility open :D), she does share it as a fantasy, which is cool coz we get to play it out with me being other guys. plus her biggest fantasy is DP, so it kinda fits nicely with that.

On the question of why I find it so appealing, I think there are three answers. One, I love to watch, porn mostly, and being able to step back and watch her get fucked objectively would be amazing. Secondly, i love her slutty side, and I love the idea of her indulging it to its logical conclusion by sleeping with other guys. Thirdly, i think she's amazing and I want other men to agree.

I think its pretty normal anyway, if as a couple you can consent to indulge and make the fantasy a reality and your relationship is still secure, then great, if not, like we have done, keep it fantasy only and still enjoy
 
My exwife and I loved to watch each other with others in all types of situations. My wife (current) & I have done it a few times. I brought it up to both during hot sex and got them to fanatize about it during sex. Then took it from there.
 
I loved to watch my ex with both men and girls. It was always so hot and I miss it
 
I'd love to see my wife be pleased by another man but she gets upset at the suggestion. I'm not suggesting me with anyone else, so I'm not sure why this is taboo but it is.
 
I'd love to see my wife be pleased by another man but she gets upset at the suggestion. I'm not suggesting me with anyone else, so I'm not sure why this is taboo but it is.

She might take it as a sign you don't care about her or want her as much as you used to if you're willing to share. It's also possible she thinks it would just be the beginning and lead to other experiences and situations that she has even less affinity for.

I'd suggest talking to her and telling her exactly why you find the scenario so hot. She might feel a bit differently if she hears you think she's the sexiest woman on the planet and watching her receive pleasure in a different and new way turns you on unbelievably...
 
She might take it as a sign you don't care about her or want her as much as you used to if you're willing to share. It's also possible she thinks it would just be the beginning and lead to other experiences and situations that she has even less affinity for.

I'd suggest talking to her and telling her exactly why you find the scenario so hot. She might feel a bit differently if she hears you think she's the sexiest woman on the planet and watching her receive pleasure in a different and new way turns you on unbelievably...

I could see how she could feel that way, but I spend quite a bit of time showing her how much I desire her. She doesn't seem to question that at all. She may be afraid of it leading to other things as well. We do need to just talk more. She would need to be comfortable enough to be able to enjoy the situation or it wouldn't be fun for me either. It would be thrilling to see her let go and just enjoy another man providing her pleasure.
 
She would need to be comfortable enough to be able to enjoy the situation or it wouldn't be fun for me either. It would be thrilling to see her let go and just enjoy another man providing her pleasure.

Exactly. It's never fun unless your partner is experiencing at least as much pleasure as you are.

Talking more openly about what you find erotic is always a good thing too. It has a chance of leading to debaucherous deliciousness that you haven't even thought of yet ;)
 
My ultimate fantasy too. To watch my wife with another man or woman. For me it's the high I get watching her climax. Seeing the sweat form on her forehead, her chest flushing pink, her muscles tensing. Sends me over the edge every time.

I think it would be so cool to just lay next to her and watch it up close. Gently touching her and encouraging her to enjoy it to the fullest.

Besides, sloppy seconds also turns me on :D
 
no accounting

There is no accounting for taste nor, I am learning, for what turns folks on--or off. Guilt is probably rather a useless emotion but it might be a sign that it would be a good idea to reexamine what it is that is producing the thrill. If you are safe, your SO is safe, and no one is being harmed, more power to the two of you.
M
 
Exactly. It's never fun unless your partner is experiencing at least as much pleasure as you are.

Talking more openly about what you find erotic is always a good thing too. It has a chance of leading to debaucherous deliciousness that you haven't even thought of yet ;)

That is good advice. Thanks. I am trying to open up our communication and we'll see where that leads us.
 
not an interest of mine but i can definitely understand wanting to see sex live on more of a 3rd person vibe
 
When I was married I used to watch my wife and one of girlfriends from her church group. They let me watch, but I couldn't join in. That was fine with me. It wasn't much like the lesbian porn that's out there; it was much hotter.
 
the most erotic sight there is......

For me, was seeing my stunning wife let our neighbor Carl, a 6'11' black man
from kenya stick his entire 12" cock in her an cum
 
Back
Top