daddy's baby

Pretty I think that picture looked so tasty I would love to lick, suck and nibble.

That all being said yes you feel lonely for now, but I am pretty sure someone will come along. I have seen it happen all of the time.

I can't help but think this pic is pretty...!do you think so????

Pretty.......yes! And tasty and inviting and sexy and open and so ready to be filled and suckable and lickable and hungry and like it is asking me to make it feel even better

wow

why must the world tease me so. people all over the land with cocks in their hands and none for me to have. I don't want to be a once. I want to be a forever. I want to wake you up each morning with my mouth around your soft and sleepy cock.... feeling it grow for me. I want to be so touched that when a stranger or a coworker brushes up against me, I have no reaction.... no tingling or aching. that someone know every freckle and helps me count them each night and make sure none have ran away. to touch you like you've never been touched... actually feel your body... touch your face with my fingers and memorize your every hair. let you make me cry when it hurts and know you'll never miss a tear. taste me with your soul and swallow me whole. I'm a good girl. I try so hard. why am I sooooo alone?

Sent from my iPhone

beautiful!

why must the world tease me so. people all over the land with cocks in their hands and none for me to have. I don't want to be a once. I want to be a forever. I want to wake you up each morning with my mouth around your soft and sleepy cock.... feeling it grow for me. I want to be so touched that when a stranger or a coworker brushes up against me, I have no reaction.... no tingling or aching. that someone know every freckle and helps me count them each night and make sure none have ran away. to touch you like you've never been touched... actually feel your body... touch your face with my fingers and memorize your every hair. let you make me cry when it hurts and know you'll never miss a tear. taste me with your soul and swallow me whole. I'm a good girl. I try so hard. why am I sooooo alone?

Sent from my iPhone

wow, powerful writing. now we want you even more!

Back