Dominion: A Tale of Wealth & Power

Malcolm held up his glass for Ian. "I would love some of that wine." He kinda listened to the conversation about the history of proper royalty greetings, but he didn't really care. Truly the wine could not come quickly enough.

As Ian poured his old friend a glass of wine, he asked: "Well, Mate, what do you think of this hovel so far? Having a good time?"
 
Mary came quickly, passionately, and loudly.

Afterward, sitting on the cold wine cellar floor, she looked at Karen and blushed.

"You go ahead to lunch, Sweetie," Mary insisted. "I'll just rest here a bit. I'm not sure I'm ready to walk."

Karen knew the polite and proper reaction was to wait with Mary, despite what she had said. Karen, however, wanted to get to lunch before Uncle Ian could find some excuse to leave the manor and avoid her. She kissed Mary on the cheek then, hurried upstairs.

"Good afternoon, everyone," Karen greeted those at the dining room table. She smiled seeing every other woman had chosen, like her, to arrive nude to lunch in response to Ian's joke. She took her place at the end of the table opposite from Josephine. "Deputy Green will be along in a moment. Did I miss anything?"
 
Mentor



“Did I miss anything?” Karen asked after she took her proper seat at the opposite end of the table from Josephine.

“Not much, Dear,” Josephine replied. “Oh! I did offer Mr. Garov a job, although we haven’t worked out the details. Likewise, I’m meeting with Mr. Turner after lunch to discuss business. Maybe you should tag along. You’re my heir now. You need to learn how this crazy place operates.”




 
After their shower together, Josephine had purposely left Dawn deep in a state of unrelenting lust on the excuse that they had to attend lunch. Dawn had assumed, therefore, that she and Josephine would make love after lunch, when Josephine could enjoy Dawn's pent-up passion. Now it sounded like Josephine planned to conduct business this afternoon. Dawn looked up and down the table, trying to decide which of the men sitting there would eventually benefit with her from Josephine's cruel neglect.
 
As Ian poured his old friend a glass of wine, he asked: "Well, Mate, what do you think of this hovel so far? Having a good time?"

Malcolm smiled as Ian poured his drink. "If my retirement was going to be this intoxicating, I would have retired years ago." He glances over as Karen arrives, admiring the young beauty. But it was wrong to stare too long at Karen, whose eyes seemed to go for Ian. "you will need to tell me how you got here sometime."
 
Mary arrived at the table just in time to hear Malcolm tell Ian: "You will need to tell me how you got here sometime."

"Indeed," Mary agreed as she used a tongs to put two Russian pancakes on her plate. If Constantine cooked as well as he made love, she thought, they should taste delicious. "I bet it's a fascinating tale."
 
Turner stirred from his seat, taking a few steps in the direction in which the coffee pot sat. A hand extending forth to the kettle's handle, he began to steadily pour into the cup set aside for him.

He searched through the interior of his business-style blazer for something, retrieving a shot-sized bottle of Cognac, Hennessy. uncapping the bottle, he emptied the contents into his already half-full coffee mug, followed by some stirring , he then held the cup to his lips for a moment, taking in the full body taste of pitch black coffee mixed chased in with undiluted cognac. Partaking in shallow swallows his Irish-French coffee African-American style.

"Now that is strong enough to get the job done." He cooly remarked. His sharp glance panned the room. It wasn't his usual kind of professional look, he seemed much less interested in securing

"Let me share with everyone the story of why I became a lawyer." Maurice leaned with his back and sat firmly ontop of the table.

"In high school, I was what you'd call a late bloomer. I guess I was one of those people who became dexterous after sports, funny how that works."

.. I wasn't much of an athlete, but I was on the track team because I could do homework and it was something to do, you know...portfolio padding. Being on the team, I learned a lot and did a lot. I'm from the South, Charleston, South Carolina to be exactly... my parents are working class people. In Law school you have train yourself out of your regional dialect, because our work brings us into all kinds of people and audiences , but sometimes you'll hear my countryness slip. Some of the kids on the team came from nice backgrounds, others..not so much.

Anyway, my best friend on the team just happen to fall into the latter category. My friend was smart, I mean he was actually kinda brilliant, he wanted to be a MD, whearas I didn't know what I wanted to be, my friend was also very troubled, he use to always worry about money, I always thought it was odd someone his age was so preoccupied with money, my folks weren't rich but they at least supported me, my friend didn't have that luxury, he didn't have anyone supporting him, actually he was supporting his family through illicit drugs, this is a seventeen year-old with a new chevy camaro convertible, my best-friend was a drug dealer and not just any old small fish, but apparently a rising prospect,

I didn't know about any of this because my life consisted of track practice, getting rejected by girls I thought were cute and lots of late night studying, ontop of my extracurricular duties, of course like all stories about enigmatic drug dealers, this didn't end particularly well for my friend, his fate to be embroiled in a sting operation that extended all the way out to Andrew Jackson High, he lost not only his freedoms, but his ability to walk the stage and any serious prospects he may have envisioned , and now that is the story of my friend Drew Jordan, whom I owe with my decision to take up Pre-law studies. This is for you D.J."
Maurice finished his cup before returning to his seat.
 
Chapter Three: Business before Pleasure?

Business before Pleasure?




“That was a wonderful lunch,” Josephine declared as she drained her wine and pushed her chair back from the table. “Great food and interesting conversation.”

She looked at the opposite end of the table, where her heir sat, nude like all the women in the room, and so vibrant with youth, a vibrance Josephine had to struggle more each year to maintain in herself. She felt confident that Karen would make a worthy heir and carry on the traditions of Dominion Manor. Josephine believed as long as at least this one bastion of libertinism remained, the world would always have hope.

That, of course, would require a good deal of money. Josephine knew she had plenty for the remainder of her life and some good amount of time thereafter, but she wanted to make sure that Karen and her eventual staff and guests never wanted for anything. To this end, she always sought new investments and other business opportunities to grow her fortune.

“Mr. Garov said Chrissy is planning a French feast for this evening,” Josephine continued, speaking of where the money went. Well, she thought, in for a penny, in for a pound, as they say. “Let’s make it a full Masquerade, Louis XIV style. I know an excellent costumer in Chicago. I’ll have her send up a van full of appropriate outfits for us all to choose from.”

Josephine stood and looked at Maurice. “Let’s go to my office and discuss whatever brought you here. Karen will join us, of course. I’d also like Dawn in there to take notes for me. That would usually be Michele’s job, but she’s too busy orienting Froo... I mean Alysa.”

Stroking Dawn’s shoulders as she passed, Josephine walked the length of the dining room and upon reaching the foyer looked back and Maurice and smiled. “Please come with me.”



 
"I'd also like Dawn in there to take notes for me," Josephine said regarding her meeting with Mr. Turner. "That would usually be Michele's job, but she's too busy orienting Froo... I mean Alysa."

Josephine walked the length of the dining room, stroking Dawn's shoulders as she passed. Her touch sent a warm shiver down Dawn's spine, adding to the heat in her loins, and to her confusion. Dawn did not know the first thing about note-taking for a business meeting. She drove cars for the manor.

Then it occurred to her that Josephine intended by this to prolong her sexual torment. Had she left her alone, Dawn could have found release and relief with one of the staff or guests, or on her own. Now she would have to sit through a prolonged conference in desperate need of carnal satisfaction.

Upon reaching the foyer, Josephine looked back at them and smiled. "Please come with me."

Dawn stood dutifully, unable to see any other choice.
 
"Karen will join us, of course," Josephine confirmed regarding her meeting with Maurice Turner. The rest of the details didn't matter to Ian, so long as Mary remained free to conclude the deal he had made with his niece. He had intended from its inception do do so with only Mary. He never wanted to repeat the previous night's tryst with Karen, over which he still felt guilt.

Ian placed the unopened wine bottles into the small electric cooler in the buffet, then turned around, glad to see Mary still at the table. He cleared his throat to draw her attention. "Officer Green, there are still some matters of household security we must discuss. May I have a word with you somewhere quiet?"
 
Michele began to clear the table from lunch. Alysa, she expected, would follow her lead. Then it occurred to Michele that to help, Alysa would have to walk past Constantine into the kitchen.

"Congratulations on your job offer, Mr. Garov," Michele said to him with a sincere smile. "I look forward to working with you. Before you're officially 'on the clock,' why don't you enjoy your last few hours as a guest here. Go for a swim or something. You cooked. Alysa and I can clean up."
 
Karen, watching and daydreaming about Constantine, blinked and looked up when Josephine passed her and, upon reaching the foyer, looked back at Maurice and grinned an invitation. "Please come with me."

Expected in the same meeting, Karen rose, fully comfortable in her nudity. It surprised her that Josephine hadn't suggested the women, all of whom had attended lunch naked, dress before they got down to business. Then it occurred to her that remaining nude might give Josephine some advantage in negotiation.

Karen stepped over to where the handsome lawyer sat at the dining room table and extended an arm toward him, while leaving him sufficient room to stand. She arched her back slightly, accenting her large but firm breasts.

"May I escort you to Josephine's office, Mr. Turner?" she asked with a sweet smiled.
 
Maurice's glance tracked the visage of the various characters, though in particular the manor's mistress, because you could learn more staring into someone eyes than... elsewhere. Nudity wasn't an invitation for him, but he wasn't ignoring it either. He merely gave a nod as he was addressed from her vantage in the foyer.

“Let’s go to my office and discuss whatever brought you here. Karen will join us, of course. I’d also like Dawn in there to take notes for me. That would usually be Michele’s job, but she’s too busy orienting Froo... I mean Alysa.”

"People are awful suggestive here at this manor. Wouldn't you agree?" Maurice remarked with irreverence hinted in his tone.

"I don't see why not, I'll be there. I'll follow after you of course, Ms. Callingwood." He stood allowing his hand to visit her lower back. On two feet, he towered a bit, he cast a sort of look down into the heiress's light-hued orbs.
 
Last edited:
"I'll follow after you of course, Ms. Callingwood," Maurice said as he gazed down into Karen's eyes. She liked that, the way he looked into her eyes, despite her nudity. Of course, he had seen plenty of that from all the women at lunch. Also, after all, rather than take her formally proffered arm, he had settled his hand into the small of her back, making her smile broaden.

"Then please come this way," she replied, then led him across the foyer into Josephine's office.
 
"Carl had looked at the Lawyer as he had started talking and had then shook his head at his story. For what purpose had the man told it? It was totally irrelevant, out of place, and did not invite any comments or discussion. It told them nothing about the man except that he was from the south, liked to mix alcohol into his coffee, talk about himself, and was not very bright at a young age. How he ever became a lawyer was beyond him.

I mean the man was supposed to be smart, yet he couldn't tell that his friend was into something illegal when he was from a poor background, had no job, was trying to support his family, yet drove around in a brand new sports car?

He continued to sip his coffee and then noticed how Michele tried to distract Constantine so Alysa could get passed him and into the kitchen. Smiling he decided to go one better and get her out of there entirely under some pretext.

He looked around and then smiling wider he spied the wine on the cabinet and spoke up. "Alysa a moment if you please. Could you take one of those bottles and put it in a bucket of ice and then take it to my room. I have decided to maybe have a glass or two after all. We can wait for Michele to finish up here and join us."

He stood up and placed himself between the Russian and Alysa until she could retrieve the bottle and get into the kitchen and then looked at the remaining people. "Well until dinner then. I am looking forward to seeing what costumes you all pick to wear," he smiled as he departed to go to his room.
 
"Officer Green," Ian addressed Mary from across the table. "There are still some matters of household security we must discuss. May I have a word with you somewhere quiet?"

She knew his true purpose. He owed either her or his niece Karen sexual service, and wanted to deliver to her. She, however, had promised Karen that she would leave him for her.

"Of course, Ian," she said as she stood, still nude, like all the women at the lunch just past. She could not help teasing him a bit, even if she did not plan to do anything with him... not this afternoon, at least.

She knew from household gossip that Ian did not engage in group sex, especially not when it involved other men.* So she knew how to avoid making love with him now.

"If this involves 'matters of household security,'" she continued. "I think Malcolm should join us, since that is why he's come here. Perhaps Constantine should join us, too. I imagine, given his size and background, that's why Josephine hired him and how she plans to use him.

She blatantly admired the Russian's huge body and chuckled. "Well, that's one way I bet she plans to use him. In any event, if you gentlemen will excuse me, I'd like to get dressed before we meet. I'll return momentarily."

She headed out of the room, not sure if she would even bother coming right back.

---​

* I exchanged PMs in this regard with PrincepsCyberius prior to posting this.
 
"If you gentlemen will excuse me," Mary said as she headed out of the dining room. "I'd like to get dressed before we meet. I'll return momentarily."

"Bugger!" Ian muttered under his breath, then looked up, hoping Malcolm hadn't heard. He could not explain why he needed to be alone with Mary. He could only imagine how it would sound if he admitted he had entered into a deal, the terms of which included the possibility of him having sex with his own niece. He quickly tried to change the subject.

"So, Malcolm, what do you think should be our first priority in beefing up security around here?
 
"I'll follow after you of course, Ms. Callingwood," Maurice said as he gazed down into Karen's eyes. She liked that, the way he looked into her eyes, despite her nudity. Of course, he had seen plenty of that from all the women at lunch. Also, after all, rather than take her formally proffered arm, he had settled his hand into the small of her back, making her smile broaden.

"Then please come this way," she replied, then led him across the foyer into Josephine's office.

As she followed Karen and Maurice into Josephine's office, Dawn could only think of what an attractive couple they made: he, the tall and well dressed black man; she, the petite, nude and nubile, blonde eighteen-year-old. An image of them making love crept into Dawn's mind. Then she imagined herself joining them. This only further aggravated her already nagging lust.
 
Opening the Negotiations



Standing behind her desk, Josephine smiled as Karen and Maurice, and then Dawn, entered her office.

“Mr. Turner, please have a seat,” she invited, gesturing toward one of the two chairs facing her desk. “Karen, sit next to him.”

Digging into a drawer, she retrieved a stenographer’s pad and a pen. “Here, Dawnie... Sit on the couch and take notes.”

Settling into her own plush desk chair, Josephine looked at Maurice and smiled. “So, Mr. Turner, what can I do for you and, more importantly, what can you do for me?”


 
Karen settled into the chair Josephine indicated, tucking her legs up under her and turning her body slightly to face Mr. Turner's chair. She wondered if the lawyer would keep a level head, alone in the room with three nude women. In any event, Karen expected to learn a lot watching whatever business dealings would now proceed between him and Josephine.
 
I stood firmly in my spot, orbs glued to the Prince as he responded to my appeal to speak with him after lunch. His expression upon his face was one of many expressions that I have encountered in my line of work, it was one that was saying he knew what was coming his way and it even if it was unsettling to him, he would hear me out. I gave a small nod of my head, and to my surprise, due to the foul mood I was in, a small smile.

My mind sharpened a little when he took the meeting place to his room, but he countered that sharpness with a good reason as to why it would be best to talk in his room. I resumed to lightly nod my head in acceptance of his destination. I was about to verbally thank him, but the movement of Michele captured my attention.

I begin to move toward the table, but came to a stop when I realized that I would be basically be in arms reach of the big Russian, a place I don’t ever intend to be. I hesitate momentarily with a look toward Michele, whom seemed to have spotted that crisis and as before acted swiftly to rectify the problem. Her power of observation was matched by the Prince as he spoke up and requested to have some wine taken to his room to chill.

I shot a glance toward Michele then refused upon the Prince. “As you wish, I’m here to serve you.” I spit out with a small bit of rebellion in my tone. A little resentment at my situation, going from an agent to a serving girl. ‘Oh well it could be worse… A lot worse...’ My mind speaking up, my orbs shooting over to the Russian. “A lot worse!” I utter out lowly.

A moment of thankfulness came across me as the Prince stood up and moved to a spot between the Russian and myself, somewhat defusing the DMZ situation. I move swiftly to where the wine was located, grabbed a bottle and moved back out of the DMZ, giving free reign of movement back to the Prince.

“I shall put this in your room sir.” I lift up the bottle to indicate what I was putting in his room. My gaze shifting over to Michele before walking out of the dinning room area, hesitating for a moment at the stairs to shoot another look over my shoulder at Michele, a look of please hurry expressed upon my face…
 
Malcolm was taking a bite of food when everything went down between Mary and Ian. He looked from one to the other one and truly didn't think Ian wanted to discuss security in the slightest right now. In fact, he was quite sure he wanted to discuss other things with the lady cop. By her movements like a quick bunny out of here, she didn't want to, which seemed highly unlikely or there was more going on at the moment.

Malcolm finished chewing his food and taking a sip of wine before answering. "While I haven't finished conversing with the good Lady about everything she might possibly want, the easiest suggestion I can give her is to get a dog. Now I don't mean a guard dog or a go the the pound dog, but you've heard of the drug sniffing dogs, well they have dogs which can sniff for other things. The easiest would be for gunpowder, possibly a few other bomb making items. The dog will bark whenever someone in the mansion has those items. She will be made aware, but will be respecting their privacy and if she needs to question, then she can so at her leisure."

"After that, we can discuss radio jammers, fortifying the walls and the windows, how concerned are you about another bomb?"

Obviously Malcolm had put some thought into this during the morning.
 
"How concerned are you about another bomb?" Malcolm asked.

"I believe," Ian responded slowly. "That was the result of unique circumstances. It is not a particular concern. My main worry is kidnapping. Josephine is a wealthy woman and, now that she's Josephine's heir, my niece might make an even more tempting target."
 
Turner paced on through the foyer and emerged into an office of sorts. Flanking close by from the rear. His first thoughts were to make himself a bit more casual in this attire optional environment, and without much hesitance he removed the jacket, and allowed it to hang in a fold at arms length, using his forearm as a rack. Even through business wear, there was little doubt to his claim of having been a former athlete.

As he was instructed by the hostess, he then took a seat and began to take stock of every detail communicated in that room, verbal and non-verbal."Hmm.."
and then his opportunity came when Josephine prompted such:
“So, Mr. Turner, what can I do for you and, more importantly, what can you do for me?”

"Firstly, I'd like to apologize if I've done anything to offend you at some point. I'd like for us to be on the same page, and if that means tasting crow I'm prepared for that in whatever way it comes. This is your manor, and it's not my intention to disrespect "her honor". Perhaps it's not what I can do for you directly, but someone you know..? I have professional contacts, and of course...I'm quite good with my hands, adept with oral arguments, and there's the matter of... THAT. A hand drifting from his side to the front of his lap and he made those last words matter.
 
Last edited:
"ah kidnapping, now that is a more difficult problem." Malcolm considers it. "Do you think we could simply lock her in her room and keep her there?" Malcolm's idea of locking up Karen involved stocks, perhaps some bondage, tied to a bed with nylon rope, the possibilities were endless. He could certainly have quite a lot of fun keeping her "locked" up like that.

Finally after the moment of thinking, "probably not. Do you think she would object to a tracking device injected into her?" Malcolm shook his head almost immediately, "probably not that either."

Malcolm knew a few things about kidnapping, it was a common tactic in his line of work. "Bodyguards don't work, they are good for crowd control, but little else. We could give her a bit of self defense, that is actually a lot more useful than people might think. Security details are not as bad, but ... " he pauses. That would actually attract more attention to her unless people know her. Paris Hilton, Kim Kardashian, famous for being famous, they are known out there, and no one would ever think about kidnapping them. Becoming famous, may actually be the best protection she can get."
 
Back
Top