What Are You Drinking Right Now?

Finishing up morning coffee. The apple juice in the fridge is calling my name.
 
It's morning so I'm back to coffee.

No coffee, no work, that's my rule.
 
Coffee. My husband brought me back loads from a recent trip, so I'm going through it before it goes bad. It's such a sacrifice on my part. :D

Iced tea.

Okay, so I don't spend money on bottled teas, but I'm becoming a tea snob and this is my own blend of black current, assam (or was it Ceylon? :confused: Hmm. Damn. Will have to call them again next time) and darjeeling. It's what they use to create the house blend at the Russian Tea Time in Chicago and will even sell you a little baggie of the fine cut stuff for $10 a pop. Decided I could try to make it myself since the $10 plus the $350 round-trip airfare was a bit steep (;)) for a few pots of tea.

Yup. Hate the bottled stuff. I'll drink Honest Tea in a pinch (they have an Assam that I like), but I prefer homemade.

Yours sounds good. A shop near me sells a loose leaf blend called Carolina Iced Tea. Anyone who has visited us ends up stopping in to buy some, and then calling me to ship them more throughout the year....
 
Coffee, then bottled water when I work outside.
 
A decent cab-sangiovese.

Enjoying the last few hours of freedom before classes begin. :)
 
I'm certainly glad of that. I'd hate to have to give up my Earl Grey, but to be liked by you, well...:kiss:;)

:D

I have to say, that's the sweetest thing I've been told in days. :kiss:




And I needed it more than you can ever know. :heart:
 
A ristretto with four sugars. I don't remember hangovers being this bad in my 20s.
 
Back
Top