Undercover Inmate (closed for TechnoFetish)

WhatsBroknAlice

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Feb 16, 2011
Posts
393
Undercover Inmate (Abandoned rp OPEN to new ideas)

The Warden

He noticed her the moment she got off the bus inside the security gates, in the prisoner's orange jump suit, the long chain between her handcuffs.
She's the prettiest one, no doubt about it. And Damn! those eyes. He just might have to forgo the blindfolds so he can look into her eyes when the time came, and that time will come, oh yes, for this one. The guards will have a field day searching her. Let them have their fun, while he, ever the impartial Warden, keeper of the peace looked on with his poker face.

He watched her being led through the double gates, across the trip wire, through the other security check point and into the building before he came down from his perch. "The Warden's ramparts" they called it, where he liked to keep an eye on things. He'll keep an eye on her, that's for sure. The Ramparts...that's an apt description. He's like a proper baron, overseeing his own private fiefdom. The Fed was supposed to oversee the facility, Forget that! the king's writ didn't run in his castle, no siree, not as long as he was in charge. Damn the Fed. The last undercover fed was flushed out. She was a pretty girl too. He chuckled, thinking of the fun he had with her.


On the way down he snapped his fingers at Jordan. Jordan, the ever groveling deputy warden, was his number 2, Marlene, the medical officer was with him. What the *hail* are they up to, the two of them? He motioned for them to follow and quickened his pace. he didn't want to miss the processing of the new prisoners, especially that girl.


:rose:

River's piercing blue eyes scanned the scene as she approached with the other female prisoners. She stood very still holding her shoulders back and not making eye contact with anyone as she shuffled into a line with the other prisoners. She licked her lip where she could still taste blood from the backhand she had earned on the bus ride when she defended herself against the advances of another inmate on the bus. Her light blonde hair was in a braid falling down her back though long curls fell in loose strands hiding her expression from first glance.

She recognized the faces of a couple of the guards and prisoners from the profiles she had studied before being "transferred". River was a forensic psychologist, undercover investigating conditions of prisoners in various detention facilities across the country.

She had served in hostage negotiation overseas and had been a prisoner of war for 4 months when she was still active in the military. After the experience, she had always been willing to take freelance jobs investigating, undercover to assure that prisoner rights were being observed. It didn't always pay well, and there were risks involved but she found the work rewarding.

She was a small 26 year old woman of about 5'5 with high cheekbones and piercing blue eyes that stood out against the natural tan of her skin. Under the orange jumpsuit and white tank top, River wore a tight fitting sports bra to take attention off of her 34Ds that would attract the worst kind of attention.

She was a compliant inmate, keeping her eyes downcast and speaking when she was spoken to. One or two comments earned a flick of her gaze as she took note of the faces that went with the statements. She only flinched momentarily as rough hands ran up her legs and arms groping her flesh searching for "hiding places." She did her best to control the faint pink blush that burned her cheeks when one of the men commented on the upcoming showers while he ran his hand over her chest.
 
Last edited:
The Intake

Damien

Stands with his feet parted at shoulder width, arms down, truncheon held across his thighs at the handle and at the end as per regulations, upper part of his face in the shadow of the peaked cap. He can recognize ex military a mile away, and this girl is military. What is she doing here? The last one sent here was picked out in no time flat, before he could even establish contact. He had warned them not to send anyone else, not until the time is right. but do they listen? Still she might not be an op, just another bad girl.
He makes a show of leering and ogling. It would be unnatural for him not to. Doesn't have to try very hard to pretend. She is pretty, and he finds his eyes drawn to her features, her body, and the blush on her face. The bulge cames naturally. What can a guy do? He will find out more about her soon enough


The Warden

Stands there watching, Damn, that girl last night was fun! he muses, eyes scanning the new intakes. She hated him, that girl he knew, how she struggled and hissed. But what can she do. Nothing. He chuckles, seemingly for no reason to the guards around him. Regulations says only female staff should be present when inmates are stripped. Well, that's a nicety that he has dispensed with. Not that the inmates would be protected, because a female staff is just another name for a dyke. Besides, Marlene the medical officer is right here. So what is the problem? where is the sinister element? "prisoners are to remove all items of clothings" He hears Marlene announces. Atta girl. Bet she enjoys that. His eyes land on the new girl again, the prettiest one. He would enjoy that too. He snaps his fingers and points to the girl.
"you there, over here" He waves her over to him. "Name" he snaps his fingers towards Jordan with the clipboard "to what do we owe the honor?"
"aggravated assault, Sir"
"really..."
That jogs his memory, should have been self defense, but the man had a good lawyer. c'est la vie.
He looks at the girl. Damn! she is pretty.
 
"Clearly they run under their own law here" She thought to herself when it became clear that the men would be free to observe the women undressing. She took a deep breath and reminded herself what she had survived. "You are in control of your circumstances and your perception" She coached her subconscious while she blocked out the disgusting commentary while they women undressed.

River had unbuttoned the jumpsuit to her waist and was shrugging out of the shoulders, revealing the white tank top underneath when the Warden motioned for her. She took a moment to inhale slowly through her nose and pulling her shoulder back into the sleeve of the now unbuttoned jumpsuit stepped in front of the him.

She kept her chin down and eyes straight ahead when she stood before him. Her shoulders straightened slightly when she felt his gaze move over her but she made clear no intent to speak.
 
Last edited:
The Warden

She looks docile but observant. The Warden notes, and those eyes, he like those eyes. He wouldn't want to blindfold her, because he would like to stare into those eyes. He nods to Marlene

"prisoner, undress and remove all items of clothing!" the Medical officer addresses you directly, and suddenly you see that the guards are all looking at you, standing alone before the Warden and his retinue.

The Warden does not speak, making you very aware that he wants to watch you strip in front of him. You see the man with the clipboard, Jordan, leering at you.
He wonders what the girl is made of. Is she going to be defiant? There is always the chance that she is another Fed sent to watch him. He'll find out soon enough.
He runs the possibilities in his mind.
The gauntlet, yes, maybe he'll do that, but easy, go easy. She is pretty, but don't rush. He tells himself.
The faintest of smile crosses his otherwise stony face. "go ahead" He finally says
"do as instructed".
 
River bit her lip staring at the floor as she unbuttoned the remaining buttons on the jumpsuit and let it fall to the floor. Her eyes darted around the room, her expression calculating but emotionless.

She stepped out of her shoes and the jumpsuit then, slowly lifted one foot at a time and removed the socks. She kept her chin tucked downward as she peeled the white tank top off. This action revealed a Her tiny frame shivered slightly though she couldn't be sure if it was the cold room or the hungry sounds and expressions that sent the chill through her.

tumblr_lrl3tqpi0H1qzgisro1_500.jpg


A quick scan of the room showed that she had full attention, she took a moment to study the other men who were so servile to the Warden. The man with the clipboard earned a sneer from her at a moments glance, "pathetic" was the word which came to her mind. There was another man but his expression was much harder to see, much less guage.

River could feel the warden's eyes and had no doubt of his attention being focused on her chest as she stood the white bra and panties. She slowly lifted her chin, her cheeks brightly tinted pink and looked him in the eyes before she spit aiming for his face.
 
Last edited:
The Warden

Everyone is suddenly very still, and the Warden stands rigid, as the dribble from the girl's spit runs down his face.
He takes out a handkerchief to dap at it, his face expressionless. If He has learned anything in this job, it is to keep his face expressionless. She has fire and spirit, this girl. She is going to be fun. He carefully folds his handkerchief and hands it to Jordan.

"Very well, looks like we'll have to do it for you" He saids, voice calm. "The new prisoner is invited to intake cell 105" He turns around without another word, pauses briefly as if deep in thought before he steps out of the room, followed closely by Jordan. The two guards, one male, one female, take the girl's arms with a quickness and ease that indicate familiarity with the procedure. Each has one hand under the armpit the other holding the forearm as they move in unsion, almost lifting the girl off her feet, and pulling her along the corridor behind the Warden.

He decides to take the long way to intake cell 105, walking past "General Population A", a row of cells with steel bars, the inmates pressing themselves to the bars looking out at the new intake being led past, some sneering, others with impassive eyes, their forearms dangling outside of the bars.

Intake cell 105 has a solid door. The Warden stands to one side for Jordan to open it, and enters after the girl is dragged inside. The heavy door closes behind them with a clank.
 
There was no point in struggling against the pair, River knew this and she had made her point. Instead of fighting she simply smirked when the grabbed and began dragging her. She could hear the taunts and conversations coming from the other cells. From the dialogue she realized quickly the women were used to exchanging favors and special treatment for sexual payment. Her stomach sank as the ramblings confirmed her suspicion.

She gave no indication of pain at the rough handling or more than a scoff when the door slammed. She had yet to speak and chose not to start yet instead lifting her chin in defiance, she looked up at the warden expectantly. Her eyes were intense and gloating as she artfully arched an eyebrow to add to her taunt.
 
Last edited:
The Warden

The cell appears to be bare, except for a long table off to one side.
The prisoner is led to the center of the room, her arms lifted straight up, cuffs snapped onto her wrists above her head.

The Warden looks into the girl's eyes, at the faint smirk aimed at him. He himself remains expressionless. Although it is not hard to tell that it is a fascade. A blank face draws out emotions from others, he has learned. A canvas for them to paint and show what they are made of.

"Your stay here can be very pleasant, or it can be.....otherwise. River is it? may I call you River?" He takes the clipboard from Jordan, and glances at it as he speaks. "I don't have too many rules, and you don't have to treat the staff as if God almighty, just some modicum of respect. When respect is given, when cooperation is given, the prisoners reap the advantage. We try to co-exsit"

The Warden clears his throat, snapping his fingers for a pair of scissors. He walks slowly around the girl, his fingers reaching out to touch the hair on the back of her head, lifting up the strands, before stroking the skin at the back of her neck. He snips the bra straps at both shoulders, then the back, before pulling the bra off. He remains standing at her back as he talks, but the guards and Jordan, standing before the girl could see her bared breasts, and a leering grin spreads on Jordan's face.

"Now, what you did in the intake room, spitting at a staff, now that's what we call a no-no. That's assaulting an officer. Against the rules. And I hope you understand that I have to do something about that. My hands are forced. Not that we want to keep you like this, we don't, but what can we do?"

His hands are on the girl's waist, one on each side, on the curve of the waist. Slipping down his palms move over the girl's hips until his fingers pushes under the waistband of her panties, sliding them down her hips. Her skin feels soft. He likes it. She cannot see him at her back, and he cannot see her face, but he can see that leering grin on Jordan's face is widening even more.
 
Last edited:
River's face became expressionless when her hands were secured over her head and the Warden peered into her eyes. She stared ahead at a shadow on the wall above Jordan's head to avoid his gaze. The feel of the scissors touching her skin caused her to flinch sharply but she managed to bite back her gasp when the warden cut off her bra.

She did however tremble when his hands met with her skin, the shudder of disgust rocked through her and seemed to take hold. She did her very best to maintain silence and a calm expression but she could feel her heart racing. Somewhere in the back of her mind she thought that the Warden may be able to hear it.

River took a slow deep breath feeling the fabric begin to slide away. She realized her eyes had closed and when she opened them the grin on Jordan's face made her feel sick. She glared into his face her disgust more than apparent as she watched him to look for clues as to what the warden was doing or thinking from his place behind her.
 
Last edited:
The Warden

His hands slip under the waistband of the panties, pushing them off her hips, his palm sliding down the outside of her thighs, over her soft skin, pushing the panties down until they are at mid-thigh. He leaves them there, half-way down, bared but still clad, technically.

He walks around her, once, then again, pacing slowly, looking at her from all angles, until he is standing before her.
"See how unnecessarily this is?" His eyes roam over the curves of her body now exposed, practically nude, at her naked breasts, her belly, and the mound between her legs.
"What is done is done, assaulting an officer of the law. And that is what I am THE LAW, There will have to be consequences".
He pauses. The girl has poise. His mind is racing. vulnerable, but defiant. resourceful. Wouldn't be surprised if she is the one from the Fed. Just the kind of girl they will send. He'll find out soon enough. An undercover op will invoke her protection as per regulation if things get out of hand, and maybe he'll just have to make things go out of hand.

"But first thing first. We'll have to really inspect you now. Regulations says the Warden has the discretion to order a thorough examination attended in turn by the medical officer and the security officer, and that will be officer Marlene, and officer Jordan...and the medical officer may inspect you on that table.

Or if you can tell us, honestly, why you are here, and if you are going to co-operate, There is no need to have you shackled like that. Maybe...maybe we can come to an understanding.
 
River's face flushed with rage and she met the Warden's gaze with a calculating glare. "You have my file, my statement is there" She whispered and a small smirk contradicted the glassy sheet of ice that blurred her vision. "You got a problem with me being here?" Her eyebrow arched a bit "Why don't you strip and interrogate the corrupt fucking judge who sent me here? I have a couple questions for him myself" She hissed as she twisted her wrists in the cuffs above her head trying to maintain the circulation.
"I don't have shit else to say, I defended myself and if that action means I deserve prison, then YOU the LAW are the one who has some explaining to do" Her heart pounded even louder in her ears and she let her chin drop a little becoming tired with the effort of holding her head up
 
Last edited:
:cool: A year later, and its still intriguing to me. Anyone interested in bringing new characters in or keeping with mentioned ones please pm or jump in I wont be mad.
 
:rolleyes: some interest has been expressed on pm but no one has actually posted.
whoever decides to welcome to the thread
 
The Warden

"You have my file, my statement is there" A whisper, and a smirk from their mostly bound captive. "You got a problem with me being here? Why don't you strip and interrogate the corrupt fucking judge who sent me here? I have a couple questions for him myself" An arch of her eyebrow, and a hiss as she struggled to keep the circulation in her wrists.

"The judge was not the criminal." replied the Warden calmly; the guards and Jordan looking on with interest, much like the doctor. "I have no problem with you being here...in fact, I intend to enjoy it." The first hint he'd let out himself about not being entirely 'legitimate' in his maintenance of the facility even if his actions until now had been more then questionable.

"I don't have shit else to say, I defended myself and if that action means I deserve prison, then YOU the LAW are the one who has some explaining to do"

In response, the Warden calmly pulled her panties down her legs, letting them fall to the floor with a shake of his head. "You had your chance in front of THE LAW." He was circling behind her, kicking her panties away as he moved to in front of her, letting his eyes run up and down her nude body. "You made your case, and lost. And now, you're in my prison, which means you obey my rules." He ran a single finger around her stomach, tracing close to but not quite to her breasts. "And since you didn't, you will be punished."

"First, the examination. If you resist further we will have to...revoke more of your privileges." He nodded at the guards. "Put her on the table." He stepped back as his guards loyally unhooked her from the cuffs stringing her up, all but throwing her onto the table as they strapped her in for her 'examination'.
 
"The judge was not the criminal." replied the Warden calmly; the guards and Jordan looking on with interest, much like the doctor. "I have no problem with you being here...in fact, I intend to enjoy it." The first hint he'd let out himself about not being entirely 'legitimate' in his maintenance of the facility even if his actions until now had been more then questionable.

The calm way he spoke sent a chill down her spine, though she did her best to contain it. There was no biting back the whimper when he touched her bare flesh with his fingers. She felt the color drain from her face as every suspicion she had felt was confirmed. When her panties were pulled down and kicked away River let out a scream of rage and tried to knee the man in the face

River wriggled, cursed, fought the whole way getting an arm loose long enough reward one of her assailants with an elbow smashing his nose. She let her head fall back exhausted on the table when she saw the blood streaming from the man's nose. It wasn't much but as she felt the restraints holding her down she thought she would need that image to sustain her.
 
She had spirit. The Warden had to give her that, and almost felt a smile on his face as she managed to break one of the other guard's noses. A small part of it because the man had been careless enough to think that she would just lie back and accept what was coming to her. She knew by now that this was no normal prison, and not simple people she was dealing with. Of course she would fight it. She would fight her fate that found her there now, bound by the wrist and ankle on the cold metal table; the heavy door the only entrance to this room. But now, she had given him more leeway.

Not that he really needed it; if anyone knew what he was doing, he'd be shut down in no time. But he had wanted her to give it to him. To make him go further. "Now, you're a dangerous offender, River. You shouldn't have done that. You'll have to be watched at all times...." He nodded at Jordan, who quickly went out to get two more guards. "...and now we cannot have the medical officer examine you, as you may injure her as well. Only a trained security officer can risk it." Ridiculous. How could she possibly hurt anyone strapped into the table.

"Faith will examine you." He nodded at the one remaining female guard, as the door behind them opened again; a flurry of activity with Marlene escorting the injured guard out, two more in to take his place with Jordan. Faith, a fiery redhead, had slipped on two latex gloves, the snapping sound breaking the silence that had come onto the room; the guards, Jordan, and the Warden being the four men now 'watching' the naked prisoner as Faith strode alongside the table. She almost smirked as she ran her latex covered hand along the contours of River's body, stopping near her lips as she stood behind the table now.

"Open your mouth." She said as her finger stretched the girl's lips, probing into her cheeks and teeth 'searching' for a farce. Another excuse.
 
Hot tears burned under River's eyelids and she did her best to blink them away before they could be seen. She moved her head left to right trying to see around her. "You won't get away with this forever" she hissed at the warden.

She choked on an incredulous laugh when the warden went off about her being dangerous. She wouldn't be dangerous until she got loose but, she promised herself when she did finally get out of this...when she filed the reports of her findings. Oh yes, she would be here to personally put handcuffs on the warden.

Her angry thoughts were interrupted when Faith's hands made it to her lips pulling at her mouth. She tried to purse her lips or jerk her face away but knowing it was a losing battle ultimately let the woman poke about.
 
He'd been considering her words, a sly grin on his face as he watched her try to flutter about, keeping her face away from Faith's hands; it would only be a manner of time before she relented, and the warden looked at her impassively. "Of course, I won't. Some day, I'm sure that somebody will come along, find out what we're doing, and replace me with someone more concerned about the well being of their prisoners." Even as he emphasized the word 'somebody', he really had no idea if River was one of those people, that wasn't his job. "But my concern is rehabilitation." Faith was obediently exploring and pushing her cheeks and teeth with her gloved fingers; her search more about intrusion then actually finding anything. "To ensure my prisoners learn to submit."

Done for the moment with River's mouth, Faith finally pulled her fingers out of River's, letting her hand run down the restrained woman's body; wet fingers going down her neck, one of her breasts, over a nipple that was hardening in the cool air of the cell. Over the contour of her smooth, flat stomach, her navel, and then to the woman's center. The Warden watched River's reaction to all of this, and grinned as he gave Faith her next order; unspecific and horribly tantalizing.

"Her pussy."
 
River stared at the ceiling and let the gloves pry around her mouth without fighting. She listened to the words that vibrated all around her. She laughed and glared up at the woman when the word "rehabilitation" came from out of her line of sight. The redhead seemed amused at her torment, the thought made River's blood boil.

Faith was obediently exploring and pushing her cheeks and teeth with her gloved fingers; her search more about intrusion then actually finding anything. "To ensure my prisoners learn to submit."

She was pretty sure she saw the corner of Faith's lips, a smile? River bit down suddenly on the woman's hand attempting to break the skin or at the very least the glove. After her attempt she let her head fall back and lay to the side to stare blankly at the mirrored window. She knew there were probably more guards watching her, inmates, learning not to buck the system.

Faith finally pulled her fingers out of River's, letting her hand run down the restrained woman's body; wet fingers going down her neck, one of her breasts, over a nipple that was hardening in the cool air of the cell. Over the contour of her smooth, flat stomach, her navel, and then to the woman's center. The Warden watched River's reaction to all of this, and grinned as he gave Faith her next order; unspecific and horribly tantalizing.

"Her pussy."

River closed her eyes against the words she now heard. "please.....don't" she whispered with her eyes closed, no real volume to her voice. She knew that her plea was in vain. Somewhere in this prison she told herself that there was an ally for her. She knew there was a contact but still had no idea who that contact could be. The only thing she knew was that they would not be an inmate. She was also sure, they could not help her now.
 
Faith didn't seem to like it when she almost got bitten by River's feisty efforts, but the warden did. "Co-operate or you will lose more privileges." He said with no hint of anger in his voice; he wanted her to keep trying to resist, and he wanted her to retaliate further. They would take what they wanted from her either way, this was not about her being a prisoner anymore, a fact that became apparently as Faith stared to trail her hand up the nude woman's legs on the cold metal table.

"Please......don't." An almost inaudible request from the prisoner, but the warden knew she had asked for it; her darting eyes gave it away. Her look at the window, wondering who was watching her; of that, the Warden was not entirely sure of. Many guards, definitely, and perhaps any of the inmates who could 'accidentally' get a good view. He couldn't be bothered about minor details like that; if River didn't want to be searched in front of many sets of ogling eyes, she could simply do what she was told.

The only sounds from the room for a while, aside from the slightest rub of latex against skin, was whatever River did while Faith pushed her thighs farther apart, her fingers teasing her the woman's opening, getting close to but not quite inside of her as everyone in the room took in the restrained woman's every movement, struggle, every unheard plea. "Just promise to co-operate...tell us why you're here." The 'calming' voice of the Warden as Faith let a single digit start exploring inside the prisoner's most secret area, a finger testing and pushing along her inner walls. The statement carried no promise of remorse, or mercy; only of distraction of what was likely the uncomfortable sensation of Faith searching the woman's sex with one gloved finger.

Soon, one searching finger, making small, circular motions, became two more intrusive ones as they pushed deeper and further, ensuring the prisoner had nothing inside of her aside from what they wanted her to have. The Warden simply watched, enjoying her torment, relishing it and what was to come for their prisoner.
 
Her long blonde hair had come loose from its braid and strands were stuck to her sweat sheened forehead and cheeks. She knew she would make it worse if she couldn't will herself still. The feeling of panic rose through her though, up to her throat. Even with all of her experience and training, she hadn't been ready for this. She had never really thought it would be this bad. She found herself wondering about the contact she was supposed to have on the inside. Were they here? would they know what she looked like? There should have been better briefing.

....tell us why you're here." The 'calming' voice of the Warden as Faith let a single digit start exploring inside the prisoner's most secret area, a finger testing and pushing along her inner walls.

River's legs tense, her feet pushing against the stirrups that held her restrained. A tiny whimper from her trembling lip as Faith's finger intruded and probed inside her. She turned her head and closed her eyes tightly a little cry escaping her when another finger pushed into her causing her muscles to tighten around the intrusion. "What do you want from me?" she whimpered with her eyes closed tightly winding her cover story around herself. "I couldn't afford a good attorney" she continued "It wasn't my fault that man got hurt, he came at me" she let her voice break. "he would have killed me. Please just stop, I don't have anything" she begged Faith off her voice searching for the warden.
 
Damien

He has to know.

There's no way he can know...

Both thoughts went through him as he watched to make sure the prisoners were kept 'in line' while they got a free viewing while the Warden and his lackeys defiled his contact. He'd seen stuff close to this before, but it only took one look at the Warden's face to know he was far from done. He muttered under his breath; whoever this person was (if they were his contact), was just pushing the Warden on, baiting him. And it was only now they were trying to plead for mercy.

Don't attract attention. That'd how he'd stayed here this long. Still, not attracting attention didn't mean not doing anything, and he went to grab a few of the idle...well, leering workmates.

"Come on. Let's get these lumps back to their cells." Turning towards the inmates who were still trying to get a view, he brandished his truncheon menacingly. "Show's over. Let's go." It took a while, but a few of his colleagues followed suit, removing at least most of the observers from the window.

The Warden

Her struggles brought grins to the guards (and likely to the inmates watching beyond), even as the Warden simply let himself enjoy the moment without any visible signs. She whimpered while Faith tested her, the guard's fingers pushing and probing against the woman's inner walls.

"What do you want from me?" whimpered the prisoner.

"Your submission." answered the Warden. "Obedience. And truth."

"I couldn't afford a good attorney. It wasn't my fault that man got hurt, he came at me" The woman's voice struggled as she continued. "he would have killed me. Please just stop, I don't have anything."

Faith's fingering had long ago not been about searching the naked, bound woman on the table and more about degrading her as she started to push her fingers in and out of the woman's pussy, trying to make her body defy her mind as he continued. "You do have something, Faith." He let the moment linger, the men in the room enjoying her degradation, their trousers feeling tighter as Faith's other hand moved to River's breast, pinching and twisting it. "And as long as you hold onto it, I will push you down farther and farther until you agree to obey the laws of my prison, and submit to whatever I require of you." Her answer would not change the course he had plotted for her, only how she got there, as Faith looked at him, wondering if she had to go any farther.

Another minute passed of Faith finger fucking River, her other hand slapping her face as she thrashed, before the Warden held up his hand. "Stop." As if on command, she pulled back, and the Warden nodded at her. "Your services are finished here Faith." The moment passed while she slipped off her gloves, leaving the room even as the four men remained, watching their bound prisoner.

Nobody moved to release her.
 
She let a tear or two trickle down her cheeks as she tried to compose herself.'It will be over soon, this is why you came here, to find out...and you will put a stop to it 'She coached inside her own mind trying to remove herself from the situation. Just as she was letting herself slip to disassociation ...a moments reprieve.
River's breath shuddered as it caught a sob in her throat when Faith's fingers finally ended their assault on her senses.

"Your services are finished here Faith." The moment passed while she slipped off her gloves, leaving the room even as the four men remained, watching their bound prisoner.

Nobody moved to release her.



The silence that followed Faith's retreat cause River's heart to pound even harder with anxiety.
"please...sir...I understand" she whispered to the ceiling refusing to actually look for the warden. "You made your point, I'll do as I am told" she said quietly through gritted teeth. Her chest heaved with quickened breaths as she listened for more footsteps, her fingernails sliding against the cold table underneath her.
 
A silence loomed in the air, as they looked at her nude, bound body, unable to resist any perversions or designs that they had for it, he voice begging, pleading with him. "please...sir...I understand" The warden watched as River refused to look for him, her words forced out. "You made your point, I'll do as I am told."

Still, no sound of response was made for a moment. Everyone was waiting for the Warden, who walked over to her simply, examining her like he intended to during the duration of her stay there, letting his eyes roam over every part of her body. Her trembling breasts, the heaving of her chest. The slight movements of her legs as she struggled to get comfortable in her restraints. Her pussy. He leaned over her, letting himself get as close as he dared before whispering to her.

"No."

And then he pulled away from her before she could react - even if, truth be told, he had hoped she would to 'justify' further interrogation. But he didn't want to break her in a day. The fun was in gradually doing it, letting them hope that tomorrow would be better, when it was always worse. The Warden lived for that. And he would enjoy seeing it in River.

"Regrettably, you assaulting one of our officers has left me no choice but to administer a drug test. We'll have to test you." It was only the privacy of this room, and the presence of his most trusted guards that let him not hide his true veneer now. He let her see this how far deep she'd really gotten herself in, as two of his men were already getting ready. One snapping gloves on, the other not.

"You search her ass, as well as her pussy again."
He motioned to the gloved one, while turning to the rather burly man who hadn't put anything else on. "While you masturbate her until she cums; we'll use that to ensure she's not...hiding anything else." If there was a bigger fraud then the one he was pulling right now, the Warden was unaware of it. "Then take her to her cell."

He'd be watching the proceedings from the safety of his office. As far as he was concerned, River was about to become his new prison test subject. He left the proceedings in the capable hands of Jordan, while the two men descended on River, no as concerned as Faith had been about 'hurting' her or trying to maintain any pretense of 'searching'.

A gloved finger probed her asshole, gently pushing into it while the other hand either restrained a leg, or gently rubbed at her center. When the other guy wasn't. No matter how turned off a woman one, this man knew how to test them, to find out what it was they wanted no matter how much pain they were in...and then to throw them over that limit. A rough, masculine hand slowly started playing with her breast, pinching and squeezing it, letting the cold prison air help what he was doing to her, while his other went down to her center, a cold grin on his face...
 
Back
Top