Editor needed

buxxxom

these are the days
I would like to receive help from an editor for part three of a story I am working on. Parts one and two have been posted already. It is in the BDSM category with somewhat of a medical fetish theme, and heavy on the dialog.

I feel like I am losing my way and need some help getting back on track with things. I know where I would like the story to go, but it seems to have a mind of its own.

If, after reading parts one and two, you can be of assistance, please PM me, and I'll supply more details and part three.

Thanks for your time viewing this.

buxxxom said:
I would like to receive help from an editor for part three of a story I am working on. Parts one and two have been posted already. It is in the BDSM category with somewhat of a medical fetish theme, and heavy on the dialog.

I feel like I am losing my way and need some help getting back on track with things. I know where I would like the story to go, but it seems to have a mind of its own.

If, after reading parts one and two, you can be of assistance, please PM me, and I'll supply more details and part three.

Thanks for your time viewing this.

Pm me and i can do it -- i have no one to edit right now

Back