Men, have you sucked a cock today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you

does last night count?
a young friend called and asked if he could bring his new boyfriend over to meet me and i said yes why not so about half an hour later they turned up bearing alcohol and a chinese takeaway and after the introductions were made i got some plates and glasses and we sat eating drinking and chatting and when we were all finished eating i cleared away and we drank some more and the conversation got more intimate and personal and knowing how i love to be dominated and humiliated my young friend told his lover that i was a slut for cock and if he was comfortable with it he could get me to suck them both and his lover didnt believe him so he told him it was easy to prove and looked at me and said , lucy do you want cock ,do you want both of us , i let out a moan and said yes ,well it was more a long drawn out reply , a sort of yeeeeeees ,and he said well crawl over here and get to work bitch, i slid from my seat and crawled across the room and unzipped both pairs of jeans and they both lifted up to let me pull them down with their tight trunks exposing their hard young cocks and i went to work .
i took one in each hand and softly stroked them as my friend told his lover , see i told you , and i leaned in and kissed each cock in turn, switching between the two and then i began licking them both in turn ,still stroking them and then i began to suck each one ,first one then the other then my friend told his lover to stand up and they both stood and put both their cocks in my mouth at the same time stretching my mouth wide and i sucked greedily and happily for a while until they both sat down again and i went back to sucking each in turn and after about twenty minutes or so my friends lover emptied his load in my mouth letting out a long groan of pleasure and my friend quickly followed and after i had swallowed both loads and licked the heads of their cocks to get any last dribbles of cum i kissed both and thanked them for my treats and after a few more drinks they wanted to do it again but i persuaded them to spit roast me instead ,oh god it felt so good having a hard young cock in each end and being full of cum and when they finished they wiped their cocks on my dress and got dressed and left and i felt so good ,i am still smiling .

So nice to open Lit on a cold morning and have something like this story to warm me up.

Spunk-Breath

does last night count?
a young friend called and asked if he could bring his new boyfriend over to meet me and i said yes why not so about half an hour later they turned up bearing alcohol and a chinese takeaway and after the introductions were made i got some plates and glasses and we sat eating drinking and chatting and when we were all finished eating i cleared away and we drank some more and the conversation got more intimate and personal and knowing how i love to be dominated and humiliated my young friend told his lover that i was a slut for cock and if he was comfortable with it he could get me to suck them both and his lover didnt believe him so he told him it was easy to prove and looked at me and said , lucy do you want cock ,do you want both of us , i let out a moan and said yes ,well it was more a long drawn out reply , a sort of yeeeeeees ,and he said well crawl over here and get to work bitch, i slid from my seat and crawled across the room and unzipped both pairs of jeans and they both lifted up to let me pull them down with their tight trunks exposing their hard young cocks and i went to work .
i took one in each hand and softly stroked them as my friend told his lover , see i told you , and i leaned in and kissed each cock in turn, switching between the two and then i began licking them both in turn ,still stroking them and then i began to suck each one ,first one then the other then my friend told his lover to stand up and they both stood and put both their cocks in my mouth at the same time stretching my mouth wide and i sucked greedily and happily for a while until they both sat down again and i went back to sucking each in turn and after about twenty minutes or so my friends lover emptied his load in my mouth letting out a long groan of pleasure and my friend quickly followed and after i had swallowed both loads and licked the heads of their cocks to get any last dribbles of cum i kissed both and thanked them for my treats and after a few more drinks they wanted to do it again but i persuaded them to spit roast me instead ,oh god it felt so good having a hard young cock in each end and being full of cum and when they finished they wiped their cocks on my dress and got dressed and left and i felt so good ,i am still smiling .

Lucy, you are delightfully outrageous! I do so much hope you're taking care and looking after yourself…? Last time I was vigorously throat-fucked for an extended session my well-endowed gentleman friend left me hoarse, and with a sore and swollen lower lip. When a guy is well-into fucking a juicy and receptive mouth he tends to forget there's also a person down there - naturally we'd want it no other way! but I spent all day gargling herbal tea and smoothing soothing balm gingerly onto my bruised lip. Spunk-breath is another thing. Actually, I like to wake the following morning and taste the bouquet of jism on my tongue left by the cock my mouth was entertaining the previous evening. I've even had a secret knowing smile from the supermarket checkout girl when she detected the odor of spunk on my breath, presumably she recognized the scent because she'd been doing the same thing, sucking-off her boyfriend…? But sometimes its unfortunately necessary to mouthwash that spunk-breath away...

Suck-&-Go...

My friend called in on his way to work, he is married, but she hardly ever puts out any more. I suck him off maybe twice a week on his way to work.

This sounds very much like the arrangement I enjoy with my married Boyfriend. He comes over whenever he has the time, he cums in my mouth - or sometimes in my bum if that is his preference, then he goes off home with a happy smirk on his face to his boring wife. It's an arrangement that suit us both to perfection. None of that embarrassing necessity for chat-up lines or small-talk, just a quick suck-&-go. Sometimes he gets to stay longer, we go to a restaurant, or sometimes even a weekend, but mostly its this strictly functional highly-satisfying fast-sex...

Yes, a fellow Squirt member was coming to town for a night for business tomorrow. He contacted me and made a small detour before checking into his Hotel. I edged him for a while, until he grabbed my head and buried his good-sized cock in my throat and blasted away! A tasty treat for this evening. Maybe he will get iced in and we can do a "2nd verse" tomorrow.

I am one of those guys who is primarily straight but who also likes to secretly have oral sex with other men. I was in a bar in a town about 15 miles away that is well known for its arts community and is often frequented by well known film people and musicians. It was about 330 and the bar was mostly empty. I said hello to a guy close to my age, maybe a few years younger, and he seemed to welcome my company. He had an English accent and had been in the area for almost a month working on a project of some sort but was leaving tomorrow. I asked if he had had any fun when he wasn't working and that set him off. He was working out of some rich guys house outside of town and didn't always have access to a car. He dropped a few clues and i learned that he had a live in girl friend back home but had hoped to get a little wild while he was here. I correctly guessed that he was hoping to indulge his bi - side and fuck and get fucked with guys. However, his window of opportunity was closing and he was about to burst. I told him that I was into oral and if he was into trading blow jobs I'd be willing to help him out. He was interested but didn't want to go all the way back to his place. My place was even further away. He wasn't about to let this opportunity pass and he got up and approached the bartender. I heard the bartender reply, "sure - you can use the office upstairs. Just make sure to lock the door". He waved me to follow and as we climbed the stairs I asked him what he said to the bartender, hoping it was something other than the truth. "I told him we needed a place where we could break up an 8 ball".

We reached the office, entered and locked the door. "Since you're about to burst, I start" I said as I dropped to my knees. He dropped his pants and I started playing with his cock. He was of average size and pretty hairy. I had thought he might be uncut but I was pleased to see he wasn't. Once he was hard enough to be horizontal, I said "this is the first time I sucked an englishmans cock" as I took it in my mouth. I know how to suck a guy off and he was enjoying my services. "You're a really good cocksucker" he whispered. "Do you swallow?", he asked soon thereafter. "Only when I really get into sucking a guy off. You may be in luck, I like sucking your dick". "Let me have a turn" he said as he pulled himself away. I stood up as he knelt down and I opened my pants and pushed them down. He immediately went to work with enthusiasm. He needed to have a cock to ravish and he was quite skilled - too skilled for me to withstand. I gave two warnings but he didn't seem to hear them. I shot and heard him gag a little but he didn't retreat. Once I reached the point where I was too sensitive to take anymore I pulled away. Once I cum I have no interest in sucking much less swallowing. He was standing again motioning me to finish. "Give me a minute" I responded. He needed relief and started stroking. I wasn't into it but I dropped down and did what I was supposed to do. He quickly finished and I took his load like a trouper. I lied and told him how much I liked swallowing his load. We pulled our pants up and he thanked me for getting me off and for delivering a load of cum into his mouth. We then returned to the bar and had a few more.

I am one of those guys who is primarily straight but who also likes to secretly have oral sex with other men. I was in a bar in a town about 15 miles away that is well known for its arts community and is often frequented by well known film people and musicians. It was about 330 and the bar was mostly empty. I said hello to a guy close to my age, maybe a few years younger, and he seemed to welcome my company. He had an English accent and had been in the area for almost a month working on a project of some sort but was leaving tomorrow. I asked if he had had any fun when he wasn't working and that set him off. He was working out of some rich guys house outside of town and didn't always have access to a car. He dropped a few clues and i learned that he had a live in girl friend back home but had hoped to get a little wild while he was here. I correctly guessed that he was hoping to indulge his bi - side and fuck and get fucked with guys. However, his window of opportunity was closing and he was about to burst. I told him that I was into oral and if he was into trading blow jobs I'd be willing to help him out. He was interested but didn't want to go all the way back to his place. My place was even further away. He wasn't about to let this opportunity pass and he got up and approached the bartender. I heard the bartender reply, "sure - you can use the office upstairs. Just make sure to lock the door". He waved me to follow and as we climbed the stairs I asked him what he said to the bartender, hoping it was something other than the truth. "I told him we needed a place where we could break up an 8 ball".

We reached the office, entered and locked the door. "Since you're about to burst, I start" I said as I dropped to my knees. He dropped his pants and I started playing with his cock. He was of average size and pretty hairy. I had thought he might be uncut but I was pleased to see he wasn't. Once he was hard enough to be horizontal, I said "this is the first time I sucked an englishmans cock" as I took it in my mouth. I know how to suck a guy off and he was enjoying my services. "You're a really good cocksucker" he whispered. "Do you swallow?", he asked soon thereafter. "Only when I really get into sucking a guy off. You may be in luck, I like sucking your dick". "Let me have a turn" he said as he pulled himself away. I stood up as he knelt down and I opened my pants and pushed them down. He immediately went to work with enthusiasm. He needed to have a cock to ravish and he was quite skilled - too skilled for me to withstand. I gave two warnings but he didn't seem to hear them. I shot and heard him gag a little but he didn't retreat. Once I reached the point where I was too sensitive to take anymore I pulled away. Once I cum I have no interest in sucking much less swallowing. He was standing again motioning me to finish. "Give me a minute" I responded. He needed relief and started stroking. I wasn't into it but I dropped down and did what I was supposed to do. He quickly finished and I took his load like a trouper. I lied and told him how much I liked swallowing his load. We pulled our pants up and he thanked me for getting me off and for delivering a load of cum into his mouth. We then returned to the bar and had a few more.

Great story, thanks!

i have , my friend was on his way to see his mother for mothers day and popped in for a moment so it was drop to my knees take him out suck his cock , drain him kiss kiss and say goodbye ,i love getting used like that .x

MMmmmm....nice one. what a trooper....;)

mmmm reminds me of my younger days in the bars when things happened so much more spontaneously. I suck my partner this morning to prime him for a goof fuck.

One of my favorite times was when we came in from the pool and I slipped behind him just lightly stroking his body hair, barely touching him...I ended up sitting on the couch tenderly caressing his big cock head with my lips driving him crazy until I took his cock in my mouth and mouth stroked him until he exploded, filling my mouth with his delicious cum. He laid me down on the couch and returned the favor. Then we kissed for a long time and tasted each other's cum. It's such a feeling of oneness!

An old friend is staying in a nearby town for training from his company. I went over to his hotel last night and we had a good time catching up. After that, the clothes came off and we took turns sucking each other off. He hadn't been with anyone in a while and sucked my cock ravenously! It felt great and I had to stop him before I came too quick. When he laid back for a break I took my turn and started sucking him. This was special as his was actually the first cock I ever sucked back in the day! He was primed and really enjoyed it and came right away. He blasted cum shot after cum shot all over me, his leg, the bed...it was hot! He then went to work on me again and soon had me coming down his throat like a pro. We took a break and visited some more before round two which was 69. This time it took longer so I had plenty of time to enjoy sucking his cock.

When I got ready to leave we made plans to do it again this summer. This time I will be traveling up north where he lives. Something to look forward to!

An old friend is staying in a nearby town for training from his company. I went over to his hotel last night and we had a good time catching up. After that, the clothes came off and we took turns sucking each other off. He hadn't been with anyone in a while and sucked my cock ravenously! It felt great and I had to stop him before I came too quick. When he laid back for a break I took my turn and started sucking him. This was special as his was actually the first cock I ever sucked back in the day! He was primed and really enjoyed it and came right away. He blasted cum shot after cum shot all over me, his leg, the bed...it was hot! He then went to work on me again and soon had me coming down his throat like a pro. We took a break and visited some more before round two which was 69. This time it took longer so I had plenty of time to enjoy sucking his cock.

When I got ready to leave we made plans to do it again this summer. This time I will be traveling up north where he lives. Something to look forward to!
You are a very lucky man! I wish I could find a Buddy with benefits like that!!!

So nice to catch up with old friends!

My friend called in on his way to work, he is married, but she hardly ever puts out any more. I suck him off maybe twice a week on his way to work.

Lucky guys both of you. You for being there and him for having a friend to help out, as long as you don't mind.

Freshly sucked cock

I took a chance this morning and dropped in on a friend in town that I haven't seen in a few months. We've had previous encounters but we've both been super busy in our private lives and work lives lately. So, I was lucky to catch him at home and had the chance to give his thick, uncut cock a good sucking!

I love feeling a soft cock in my mouth and feeling it get harder, thicker and longer as I suck it! His cock is indeed a wonderful cock to suck! The front door had barely closed behind me before I found myself on my knees with his cock in my mouth. I love sticking my tongue in his foreskin and feeling the smooth, hot head hidden underneath. It didn't take long for him to get super hard and my reward was a mouthful of his hot, thick cum! His cum is always very hot in my mouth and has a strong, manly flavor. I drank him dry and ached for more!

mmm, yes ,about an hour ago , a dear friend popped in with some goodies from his work ,butter , cheese ,bacon, he gets a really good staff discount and i made a coffee as i put the stuff away and to say thank you for the shopping i i knelt in front of him and took his cock out and sucked it lovingly as he continued to drink his coffee and stroke my hair with his free hand until he came in lovely strong spurts in my mouth and i swallowed happily and after kissing away any last drops i stood up and he pulled me close and kissed me as he dressed himself and after a quick hug he left .

I just did two hours ago. I hadnt had a same sex encounter in quite a while. I had gotten into the excitement of having oral sex exchanges with anonymous partners. However, I began to realize that what I was doing was dangerous. Tonight I had the urge and I threw caution to the wind. Connected with a guy online. I wanted to suck a guys dick and he was willing to let me. We met to see if we were comfortable, we were, I got in his car, we drove to a secluded spot, he tilted his seat back and pulled his pants down. I sucked him and enjoyed the excitement of performing such a taboo act. I was so turned on that I let him finish in my mouth. In less than 10 minutes our task was complete and we were heading back to my car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back