Bored :)

What about my bf's best friend, kyle?

Attachments

• 1 (39) (400x300).jpg
    1 (39) (400x300).jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 3,056
So... since I've done a bit for you guys... by turning you on.... You guys should turn ME on... If you're good at storytelling... now's your time to shine :)) Tell me a sexy blowjob story. Be as kinky as you can be ;)

My kinkiest blow job story is when my stepmom gave me one. That was the start to a 2 year affair we had. Where almost anything went. We had FFM threesomes, pee sex, light bondage and so much more. And it all started by her giving me that first blow job.

My kinkiest blow job story is when my stepmom gave me one. That was the start to a 2 year affair we had. Where almost anything went. We had FFM threesomes, pee sex, light bondage and so much more. And it all started by her giving me that first blow job.

I was more along the lines of making up a story about me and you or others ;P

So... since I've done a bit for you guys... by turning you on.... You guys should turn ME on... If you're good at storytelling... now's your time to shine :)) Tell me a sexy blowjob story. Be as kinky as you can be ;)

Real story from several years ago... In college, out on date with this 'older' woman (non traditional she started school at 29, I was 19). We had been flirting in class for several weeks...

Walking back to her place thru old campus, lots of huge trees... Kinda dark...
She trips on an uneven part of sidewalk, and pulls me down with her... Her hand comes to rest on my crotch in the fall... We are laughing... Then she starts tracing her finger along my cock thru my jeans, and gets this very intense look on her face...

She says "I've wondered what it would be like to taste you all night... And now I can't wait... Slide back behind that tree."

Can't believe she's serious, but, fuck I do as I'm told.... (Shall I continue?)

Real story from several years ago... In college, out on date with this 'older' woman (non traditional she started school at 29, I was 19). We had been flirting in class for several weeks...

Walking back to her place thru old campus, lots of huge trees... Kinda dark...
She trips on an uneven part of sidewalk, and pulls me down with her... Her hand comes to rest on my crotch in the fall... We are laughing... Then she starts tracing her finger along my cock thru my jeans, and gets this very intense look on her face...

She says "I've wondered what it would be like to taste you all night... And now I can't wait... Slide back behind that tree."

Can't believe she's serious, but, fuck I do as I'm told.... (Shall I continue?)

I was hoping for a story about me :p I'm selfish ;)

Fuck, you are a dirty little whore. . .how can I be friends with your bf? :devil:

Can I like you clean like him after he came down my throat??

[Picture removed by moderator, in violation with the Forum Rules]

Last edited by a moderator:
I see from accross the room and i can tell tell that you are in need of some conversation, so I start walking towards you

lolz..

"Fuck, you are a dirty little whore. . .how can I be friends with your bf?"

no kidding. My kinky BJ story about you apparently starts with me being friends with your BF. In my mind it ends with you using your fingers to clean cum off your nipples for a taste.

Can I like you clean like him after he came down my throat??

From the looks of it you're up for a challenge.... How about taking on several cocks at once? 3+? That would make you a TRUE Queen of BJs! :devil:

The most I've done at one time was 3. And that was at my bf's birthday party while he was passed out lol.

Either one would be fantastic... IF it turns me on... then it's perfect ;)

I dont know that i really have any stories but there was a time one of my exes gave me two mindblowing blowjobs in the same night. We were about to take a nap before going out one night but she felt my hard dick up against her so in no time she was pulling it out and devouring it down her throat. It was always amazing to me how i ever could last as long as i could with her, she was quite the bj queen herself. She had the perfect technique without being so intense that you cum right away. Great rhythm and a good mix of sucking, licking and stroking. She also loved to stare into my eyes while she eagerly sucked my big dick, perfect eyes for it. But anyway she gave me a good half hour long blowjob and i shot a huge load right down her throat before she rolled over and we took our nap.

When we woke we were supposed to go out but i was still super horny and i remember saying you know what would be good, and before i could finish she says let me guess you want more head. I just laughed. Now i remember she was on her period and she said you know thats just gona make me more excited and i cant do anything. Nonetheless off came my pants, and out came my huge throbbing dick even though it had just been sucked to a huge explosion a few hrs ago. Another expert blowjob followed, this one lasting almost twice as long as the first one and ending in another even bigger load exploding in her mouth. ;)

The most I've done at one time was 3. And that was at my bf's birthday party while he was passed out lol.

Any pics of that party?? ;)

And from my count here tonight you definitely would break your record with much more than 3 cocks, pulsating hard here begging to take your lips on tonight!

Any pics of that party?? ;)

And from my count here tonight you definitely would break your record with much more than 3 cocks, pulsating hard here begging to take your lips on tonight!

Haha you're probably right!! but i'd do my best to get all of them!!!

Count me in as a fan. Loving your pictures and very much hoping to see more of you. Such a sexy thing.

Surely someone has to take one for the team and make sure that pussy gets a solid pounding so the BJ Queen stays satisfied. I am happy to volunteer for the job. heh

Back