What Are You Listening To Now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meat Loaf "I'd Do Anything for Love (But I Won't Do That)" The 12:01 minute version.

Lit, you rock! Thanks. Tried my hand at some of the writing challenges. :)
 
Last edited:
Meat Loaf "I'd Do Anything for Love (But I Won't Do That)" The 12:01 minute version.

Lit, you rock! Thanks. Tried my hand at some of the writing challenges. :)

Separate Ways

Journey

Backatya Luna! how did you like the challenges, do tell girl!! Hey there Druid and Babs good to see you both - my blessings have increased wonderfully!
 
I'm listening to Blue October's Approaching Normal album.

The song "Say It" has been kicking my ass mentally and emotionally all day.
 
39

Queen

I'll have to go check them out Luna! Hey Druid how is your eve going good sir? Hey Babs enjoy the game!
 
You Keep Me Hanging On

Kim Wilde

Very, very cool tune you're playing there Druid! :cool:
 
Pomegranate

Transglobal Underground

Checking out Lulu's song as I've never heard of the group before - real nice - thanks Lulu, kinda makes me think of Tea Party meeting Enigma - very cool
 
Lit, are you serious? I just listened to Return to Innocence AND Gravity of Love...hmm..

<Laughs> You so have to meet Slave here. She and I constantly are playing simultaneous tracks - our musical mindmeld! We're starting to believe that we were separated at birth!
 
La Sagrada Familia

The Alan Parsons Project

Good night all! I have had such a wonderful time tonight again as always. Thank you all and sleep well when you go and may all of you have the most bliss filled weekend possible! I'll see you here!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top