Chores for Mrs. Culmer

littlecordelera

Literotica Guru
I could use some help. I hope I have chosen the correct forum.

I am writing a story about an older woman and young adult male. This is not my usual fare, and I would not have even started it had it not been for a request some years ago, but I have decided to give it a try.

Mrs. Culmer is the nurse at the high school Daniel attended and she has been best friends with his mom for years. She has known Daniel and his older sister, Megan, since Daniel was in the 6th grade. On countless occassons, she has driven them to and from school, attended their birthday parties, nursed them through sicknesses, tutored Daniel in math, and stepped in as their advocate in the absence of their mom.

Daniel is now in his first year of college, and he has gone to Mrs. Culmer's lake house to help her with some chores. She needs his help because Mr. Culmer has gotten lazy since he's entered his fifties, and he hardly ever visits the lake house anymore.

So here's the thing...

I almost always write women who are caring but strong-willed. The kind of woman who tells people what to do and demands it be done correctly, simply because doing so is what's best for the person she is directing. She calls the shots and things better go her way or else! She's not bitchy - quite the opposite - but she is demanding.

But "older woman - young adult male" is not my "thing."

Should Mrs. Culmer be the kind of woman I described above, or would it be best for this type of story if she were the typical, doting mom type?

Thank you in advance. Your opinion is greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Doting mom would be hot, since she's a nurse.

Thank you!

That's what I have been thinking. It is most plausible, and it's almost easy to develop an underlying attraction that simply goes out of control.

On the other hand, I have envisioned a scene in which Daniel is standing naked in the great room of the lake house. A single lamp glows amber light into the room and casts a shadow across Daniel's straining erection, which is embarrassingly begging for attention like an obnoxious child. Mrs. Culmer is sitting back in a chair across the room, fully clothed, legs crossed, and casually smoking a cigarette. She takes a drag, slowly blows the smoke out the corner of her lips, and says, "I thought I told you to keep your mouth shut about this, Danny."

That kind of scene does well in cuckold stories, but I'm not sure if it fits this genre.

I think this works best under Mature.

Maybe the nurse is prim and proper, undersexed. Single. Daniel on the other hand is raging with hormones.

Maybe the nurse is a family friend, they were all at the lake house together and she agreed to look after him because he almost drowned, so she does routine check ups in private

Hmm...I hadn't considered her being single. I have to think about that. For the little bit I have as a rough draft, she is an attractive, married woman with grown kids. I was going to imply that her husband was losing interest in sex as he has entered his 50's, but she remains a desirable woman with needs.

I didn't think of a near drowning, but that might be better. As it stands now, Daniel gets injured at the lake house and has to stay overnight. And of course, Mrs. Culmer is a gentle, caring nurse...

I think Daniel confesses to Mrs Culmer that he is a virgin. He has never had sex and is frightened of initiating it. He asks her for advice.

Her advice turns into a series of practical demonstrations. She shows him what to do and how to arouse a woman (and himself). Once aroused they make love for real. She shows him more and more until they become inseparable lovers.

Mrs Culmer knows that this affair can't last and must end badly. She persuades Daniel to approach one of his sister Megan's friends that Mrs Culmer also knows is a virgin.

They end up as a threesome in Mrs Culmer's bed but she gradually reduces her involvement leaving the two young people to practice the techniques they have been taught.

But they both love Mrs Culmer...

I think Daniel confesses to Mrs Culmer that he is a virgin. He has never had sex and is frightened of initiating it. He asks her for advice.

Her advice turns into a series of practical demonstrations. She shows him what to do and how to arouse a woman (and himself). Once aroused they make love for real. She shows him more and more until they become inseparable lovers.

Mrs Culmer knows that this affair can't last and must end badly. She persuades Daniel to approach one of his sister Megan's friends that Mrs Culmer also knows is a virgin.

They end up as a threesome in Mrs Culmer's bed but she gradually reduces her involvement leaving the two young people to practice the techniques they have been taught.

But they both love Mrs Culmer...

BAM!!

I like the way your mind works! That's a novel, there! Sex and love and a smorgasbord of emotional tempests!

Would I be correct to assume that the Mature category would be a predominately male audience?

Would I be correct to assume that the Mature category would be a predominately male audience?

Who knows? People registered with Literotica can say they are male or female or read without logging in.

But the site statistics suggest that ALL users of Literotica are predominately male.

The comments I have had on my mature stories seem (but see 1st part above) to be half and half.

But the site statistics suggest that ALL users of Literotica are predominately male.

Thank you for your reply. You have no idea how enlightening, and in many ways reassuring, your answer is for me.

I had several chapters of a story on here years ago. Some of the comments I received were so incredibly hostile that I took the chapters down and vowed to never return to this website. I recently came back thinking I might try again.

Suddenly, with what you have explained, the desire to post a story again has waned considerably.

I think there can be crossover between mature, cuckold, and femdom or group sex.

Thank you for your reply. You have no idea how enlightening, and in many ways reassuring, your answer is for me.

I had several chapters of a story on here years ago. Some of the comments I received were so incredibly hostile that I took the chapters down and vowed to never return to this website. I recently came back thinking I might try again.

Suddenly, with what you have explained, the desire to post a story again has waned considerably.

Most authors on Literotica get hostile and abusive comments. We should ignore them. Reacting to them is what the haters want you to do. I delete them if they are not about the story, or if they are just abuse. I don't expect to please everybody but some of those who post abuse are just ass/arseholes.

They post abusive comments because they can. They shouldn't stop you from writing or posting. Just use your ability to delete them - again and again. Send them into limbo.

Reacting to them is what the haters want you to do.

Dear Oggbashan,

With all due respect, you are assigning traits of your own rational behavior to people who do not share your brain wiring.

These people only care that they are allowed to act. Whether you ignore their comments or delete them is completely irrelevant. Once they leave a comment, they have satisfied their desire.

Nevertheless, these people do not like interference. If this website would put up even a small amount of consistent resistance, these people would go away.

These principles are firmly established.

I think there can be crossover between mature, cuckold, and femdom or group sex.

At this point, I am only intending a one-submission short story. If I were to develop this idea as a series of chapters, what you have suggested would be the only way I would have any interest.

At this point, I am only intending a one-submission short story. If I were to develop this idea as a series of chapters, what you have suggested would be the only way I would have any interest.
That makes sense; as such Id go with the other suggestions in this thread.
That said, I'd read either.

Daniel had been staying at the remote cabin for the previous week to avoid an unnecessary commute. When Mrs Culmer finished her shift at the hospital early Friday morning she arrives, still in her scrubs, and watches Daniel working unnoticed as she approached.

The sight of him shirtless wielding an ax suddenly brought back a memory from her youth when a similar strong young man gave her a carefree summer of carnal exploration.

When she entered the drive and she saw his quick smile she though some harmless flirting wouldn’t go too far and maybe even capture some of that summer again.

Daniel had been staying at the remote cabin for the previous week to avoid an unnecessary commute. When Mrs Culmer finished her shift at the hospital early Friday morning she arrives, still in her scrubs, and watches Daniel working unnoticed as she approached.

The sight of him shirtless wielding an ax suddenly brought back a memory from her youth when a similar strong young man gave her a carefree summer of carnal exploration.

When she entered the drive and she saw his quick smile she though some harmless flirting wouldn’t go too far and maybe even capture some of that summer again.

That's good! Thank you! But I've already submitted the story. I'll put a link in this thread when it gets posted. I titled it, "Helping Mrs. Culmer."

I heard Mr. Culmer is impotent and unaffectionate. Who can blame Mrs. Culmer for letting fantasies of Daniel’s tight, althetic body drift into her daydreams? She’s only human.

I heard Mr. Culmer is impotent and unaffectionate. Who can blame Mrs. Culmer for letting fantasies of Daniel’s tight, althetic body drift into her daydreams? She’s only human.

I'm liking this story more and more! :)

But I don't want Mr. Culmer to be impotent. Unaffectionate, yes. Impotent, no. I want the opportunity for him to become aroused by his wife's infidelity so that she can tease, taunt, and deny him.

He has been disinterested for years, and NOW, only because she is cheating he is suddenly interested in her?

Oh, no. No way. He'll have to pay.

Why do doing and strong willed have to be separate? Can she not care and tend to others, AND just know what is best and demand it if them?

Why do doing and strong willed have to be separate? Can she not care and tend to others, AND just know what is best and demand it if them?

That's the way I prefer it, because that's what I know - caring and attentive, but assertive and uncompromising. If I continue the story, I will develop this as the predominant trait of her character.

That's the way I prefer it, because that's what I know - caring and attentive, but assertive and uncompromising. If I continue the story, I will develop this as the predominant trait of her character.

To me, the character you are describing can only be caring, doting and assertive. Caring for your male protagonist would allow her to hurt for his fear and uncertainty. Assertive alone could lead her to bed him, but only -agsin, in my opinion- if was what she wanted. But caring and doting with assertive would justify acting, even if just clinically at first, to educate him, even if that meant shoeing him his way around the intricacies and variations of "insert Tab A into Slot B".

I wanted to come back in here and really say, "Thank You!" Based on the number of favorites the story has received, it appears your suggestions were spot on. Honestly, if I had written the story without having the benefit of your comments, it would not have done as well as it has done.

Thank you, all.

Haley

Back