Married and Looking by Area Code

Status
Not open for further replies.

I feel your pain. And I'm a lifer.

SWF, 5'3", What I lack in height, I make up for in spunk. :) PM me.

Last edited:
here in the 425, 206 and/or 360....successful MWM 44....LOVE professional, mature women! Anyone for a little fun during business hours....not looking for anything, just a little fun during the weekdays with a fun, mature, professional, woman. I know you're out there! :)

707/916

Hey all mwm 48.. professional.. looking for erotic chat and fun.. anyone?. hello?.. lol

201, male, into all sexual acts whether physical or just mutually watching.

937 40yr old married male. High sex drive but lack on ability. Anyone have any tips?

39 mwm needs to taste pussy again 415

Wife has never been ok with it and I can't handle it anymore haha am a tall, fit mwm in 415 area code looking to enjoy giving oral sex again

Looking for 60+ 828, 704, 0r 864

60 yr old mwm....looking for a lady to get to know.....cyber is good and part of this. But want to establish a LTR that could lead to more...but, I like to know what your favorite color is.....what your grandkids do....it is more than just cyber..... I love older gals who are "overweight" by standards....shows her maturity....a few wrinkles, sags, and love a nice budgy tummy.......Maybe all this is weird to some who read, but, why settle for what you do not want?
I love older gals with wear and tear on them, but still fire in the furnace. (If you still have fire, you are not too old) I like old
Getting each other off will be part of it, but I also want a friend that can talk to me, and me to her......not asking much. Not looking to break up a family, just some private time with someone who needs the same. You will know and understand when you read this.........if you are the one
Want a lady who plans on staying married, but wants so needed man talk with a man who needs some good woman talk.........and later down the road, maybe more.........
Just enjoy the day....thanks for looking anyhow.......enjoy life..........

I feel your pain. And I'm a lifer.

SWF, 5'3", What I lack in height, I make up for in spunk. :) PM me.

I am not saying this about YOU... but I can not help to think, when I hear spunk, Lou Grant saying to Mary Richards, You've Got Spunk.... why thank you Mr. Grant....... I HATE Spunk.... lol

I am sure you are a firecracker... I like spunk... :rose:

Love this quote

I am not saying this about YOU... but I can not help to think, when I hear spunk, Lou Grant saying to Mary Richards, You've Got Spunk.... why thank you Mr. Grant....... I HATE Spunk.... lol

I am sure you are a firecracker... I like spunk... :rose:

I'm a mwm who, like many men in this thread, have been missing oral (giving or getting) from their SO. If this describes you, you are female, live in 815, 847, 262, 414 or 608 area codes and can remember the episode described above, PM me. I would love to chat or whatever with you.

Taking a chance

Thought I would take a chance. I am a 45yo WM in the 724/412 area code.

415 39 mwm looking to give oral 415

Wife put an end to this a long time ago and I can't take it any more haha, drop me a line

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back