Chicago roll call!

Daddyslilstar

Experienced
Hey! Still a newbie to Lit, but haven't come across any posts from people in the area. I can't be the only one. So Im reaching out. XoXo

Chicago

There's a Chicago thread here somewhere but it's fallen pretty far down on the list. :)

I looked... perhaps I didn't go back far enough. There's nothing recent that's for sure. Why are we slacking? lol Its a big city!

Aww! It is sad that its dying. Its okay though. We can always keep it alive ourselves! =) All these men and just me... how'd I get so lucky? lol Everyone getting ready for Christmas? xoxo

Hi I'm on the south side of Chicago. Would to get together with a woman who is need of some attention.

Hi I'm on the south side of Chicago. Would like to get together with a woman who is in need of some attention.

Joliet here. I don't know why it surprises me that there are even this many Chicago-ans... I know there aren't *that* many responses but it surprises me that there is this number, that actually saw this thread and responded. Sadly they're all male.

Daddyslilstar will have finger cramps inside of a day.

From typing, you sickos.

Joliet here. I don't know why it surprises me that there are even this many Chicago-ans... I know there aren't *that* many responses but it surprises me that there is this number, that actually saw this thread and responded. Sadly they're all male.

Daddyslilstar will have finger cramps inside of a day.

From typing, you sickos.

Um, I'm not a dude! Last time I checked I had a vajayjay! :p

West Burbs

Free during the daytime, would love to meet with a couple for some fun

Back