Amateur movie (closed for shydrawn and myself)

lucia_ll

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Apr 10, 2005
Posts
343
Name: Susan
Age: 24
Single - Boyfriend's name: Dave
Looks: 5'4'' 115 lbs blond hair brown eyes, 32 C
-----
Susan left her apartment at 10 am, where she lived with a friend and head to the bus stop. She was going to the mall, to have some coffee and thinking where she could spend the money her parents gave her. Not having a job wasn't a problem for her, she was a bit short of money but as usual her parents were always there to help for whatever she needed. Even if it was for shoes.
It was a sunny morning, so she wore her favourite denim short skirt, tight, that made her ass look firm and her olive skin legs look great, with a white tank top that showed how proud she was of her firm perky tits. They weren't huge, but perfect for a girl slim like her. And her boyfriend loved them too.
It was going to be a great day, Susan thought.

Lacey-Brooks-Jean-Shirt-Blonde-Outside-Nude-1.jpg
 
Last edited:
Name: "Jack Pemberton"
Age: 26
Looks: 5'11; 165, muscular, short brown hair gelled into spikes
Status: Single
Occupation: Porn Star

Jack Pemberton followed "Guido" through the moderately crowded mall, easily keeping pace with the shorter man's energetic stride. Trailing closely behind him was "Bruno," the cameraman. His high-quality handheld camera, view screen held up in front of his face and actively recording as he scurried after his boss, drew a number of odd looks from the shoppers as they wended their was past them.

"You ready for this Jack? I can feel it, we're gonna score this time!" Guido enthused with his typical, boundless optimism. He'd been 'sure' the last four times as well. Jack reflected on how he'd found himself in this rather unusual situation. To be blunt, Jack was an entry level porn star. Getting into the business as a male was tough. Not only did you have to have traditional "good looks", but you had to have all the proper 'endowments' as well (not that there weren't a few exceptions, Ron Jeremy's ugly as sin mug being an obvious one). Beyond having all the right physical attributes, you had to have the right mentality, like not being at all shy doing the most personal things in very public situations.

Of course, if those had been the only qualifications, Jack would have been in, no problem. However, the final aspect, was the "paying ones dues." Millions of guys dreamed of being porn stars and getting paid to bang the hottest chicks imaginable, but it didn't work like that. First you had to bang the well...not-so-hottest chicks imaginable, and in not-so-hot ways, and sometimes not chicks and... Well, that was the basic gist of it anyway.

That brought Jack back to his association with Guido. "Amateur" porn was a dime a dozen, primarily because it was tremendously popular. The problem was, of course, that the girls weren't amateurs, they were actually entry level porn stars. Given that most women didn't get into porn due to their acting skills, the fact that they weren't amateur was usually blindingly obvious. The girls who could act, usually went straight to the top within months, thereby becoming famous, and again making it obvious that they weren't real amateurs.

But men still craved amateur porn, the idea of getting down with a "regular" girl somewhere no regular girl would ever do it just drove them wild. That's where Guido came in. Guido made real, genuine, amateur porn. Not a lot of it mind you, no matter how slick of a talker he was (and Jack admitted he was slick), those girls that could be persuaded (and were worth pointing a camera at) were rare indeed. There was an element of risk involved for all three of them. First of all, although Guido had never been caught, it was illegal. Second of all, there was the fact that the girl really was a total stranger to Jack.

Yeah it was a risk, but who didn't take a little risk every time they decided to have a one night stand? Guido's movies were always incredibly popular. Every single one of his male leads had been contracted to a major studio within weeks of its release. Therefore, given all the other things he would have to do to produce that result, Jack was more than willing to take that risk.

Jack nearly stumbled into the little italian-american as Guido interrupted his thoughts by suddenly slowing from his usual bounding pace to a slow stroll. He made a little unobtrusive gesture with his hand and Jack followed his point to a few meters in front of them.

Jack found himself looking at a pair of smooth, olive toned calves. His gaze drifted upward to a seductively swaying, tight ass, encased in a stylish denim skirt. A sheer, wavy mass of shoulder length blonde hair spilled down the back of her shirt as well and Jack found himself suddenly mesmerized by her rhythmic stride. Jack felt a little flush of arousal as he realized how sexy Guido's mark was...

O crap Guido's mark! His mind suddenly gibbered in horror as it caught up with his racing pulse. He's gonna get us caught! This girl was way out of their league. She put the two chick's Guido had talked into flashing them for $200 to shame. As soon as she figured out what they were up to she would be straight off to the police!

Jack lunged forward, planning to grab the over-confident little nutcase's arm before he could spoil their gig, but it was too late. Jack's grasp closed on thin air as Guido bounded a few meters ahead, and then slowed to match his pace with the girl's. Guido leaned ever so slightly toward the woman, just close enough to make it obvious he was talking to her, without invading her personal space, and said something that Jack couldn't quite make out in the noisy mall.

Jack waited with bated breath for the incoming slap, no longer trying to catch up with Guido lest her wrath fall on them both...
 
Susan got to the mall early, and headed directly to Starbucks to get some coffee. She sat down and had her coffee while reading a magazine and texting her friends. Another typical morning. The guy at Starbucks always flirted with her. She enjoyed the attention, and responded to him, letting him get a look down her cleavage or letting him look at her thighs. She wasn't interested in the young boy, but that flirting always got her better attention and some free extra coffee sometimes.
With that free coffee in her hand, she started her window shopping. She had fresh money in her credit card but she had to think how to spend it properly. Some new boots were in the list for sure. And a new miniskirt, going out to clubs 3 times a week made her wardrobe small, and she was repeating outfits too often. But the boots weren't going to be cheap, so that would left her little money for other things.
She was lost in these thoughts when someone started talking to her. At first she thought he was talking to someone else, but out from her dizzy head, she finally understood this smiling friendly man was talking to her. She answer with a Hello, smiling back.
"Sorry to bother you, but aren't you that model from Vogue magazine? wow absolutely beautiful"
Susan giggled, smiling, she always enjoyed nice words and some flirting, she was used to it.
"Haha, no, no, you are confused, I'm no model. I once tried but they told me I was not tall enough " - she smiled and went on walking slowly, finishing her coffee.
 
Jack's jaw nearly dropped in surprise when the anticipated slap never came. Instead, the girl took a sip of her coffee and made a casual, smiling riposte to whatever Guido had said. He was quite the contradiction Guido, how anyone so...Guido could also be so adroit when necessary was something to puzzle over.

Jack casually quickened his stride, slowly closing the gap between himself and the chatting pair. He also noticed that Guido made an unobtrusive motion with his hand behind his back, a pre-arranged signal to Bruno to stay well back and out of the girl's peripheral vision.

Even as he continued to sidle closer, Jack couldn't help but admire the woman some more. The denim skirt was bold for anywhere outside of a night club, it molded around the curve of her feminine ass, clinging tantalizingly as she strode. The majority of her shapely, toned thighs were left bare as they slid back and forth past one another. Jack couldn't really make out her bust from his location but he found himself eagerly anticipating...

"Really?" Guido replied incredulously. "They really made a big mistake then. Sure the height is important, but that can be fixed with a few camera tricks! Your perfect proportions on the other hand, are quite rare indeed. I can't imagine how they came to be so shortsighted..." He trailed off just as Jack drew even with Guido and Jack could just make out the twitch of a smile at the corner of her mouth, clearly she was enjoying the flirt. Guido acknowledged Jack's presence with a flick of his wrist, "my friend Jack," he said, pressing on before the woman could respond to his prior flattery.
 
"Haha, yes, that's what I told them, with some nice heels i would be 5'10'' hahaha. And they also said I'd need to lose some weight. They called me fat!! can you believe it? " - Susan made a move with her hand down her body, saying how could they call her fat with that body - " but it's ok anyway, it was just a teen fantasy, I dont' want to be a model any more, it's better being an actress or a singer ahahaha " - she laughed again, than man was fun, not attractive but she enjoyed a good sense of humour.
She went on walking slowly as she finished her coffee, keeping a short distance with her new companion. She looked at him, not much taller than her, that with her shoes he might be around 5'8''. She couldn't tell his age, probably close to 40, but he was fun and she didn't have anything else to do so she just accepted his company.
When asked, she said her name, Susan, then Guido, as he presented himself, and then he gestured to his friend, Jack.
"Hi Jack, I'm Susan" - Susan smiled at Jack, looking a bit at him and at Guido, and seeing some other guy behind Jack also, not sure they were all together. She naively didn't get any double intention in the guys, and only some friendly and flirty conversation. That was ok, it was fun hearing nice words and seeing the attention she got from the guys. And that guy Jack wasn't that bad looking, he looked good, younger than Guido, maybe friend trying to help the other with some girl, she wondered, and smiled.
She stopped walking in front of her favourite club wear shop.
 
"They called me fat!!"

"Barbarians!" Exclaimed Guido with mock indignation, "Starving the genuine feminine figure beyond recognition!" He made a comical little gesture at Susan as he emphasized 'genuine feminine figure' waving his hands through the air as if running them over her imaginary curves.

Jack continued to casually look the girl over while maintaining a polite, attentive expression. Cute face too. he thought to himself as he finally got a good look at the girl in side profile. Her features were well proportioned and her blonde bangs framed it all nicely.

"Pleased to meet you Susan," Jack replied to her introduction. Reaching across Guido to shake her hand while walking would have been awkward and overly formal, so he gave her a jaunty little wave instead.

Susan stopped in front of a store featuring club clothing and began looking intently at the display mannequins. Guido and Jack pulled up along side her and followed her gaze to the clothes as well. After a few moments of companionable silence, Guido spoke up, "You have good taste, this place makes really great stuff."

"Its the woman that makes the clothes," Jack chimed in with a cheeky grin.
 
"Yeah, really great things here, I get some things here from time to time. Not cheap anyway hahaha but a girl needs to care of herself, don't you think? I got this skirt here. But I'm not sure today it's the day for getting in " - Susan said, looking at different new outfits that were shown in the window.
When Guido asked why not today, she answered.
"Ah I don't think I have enough money for some boots and one of these sets here, I'll have to let it for next time, when I get my next check ahahaha." - laughing, Susan stayed there, looking inside the shop.
 
"Well... as it happens I was only sort of joking about you having the body of a model." Guido said after a thoughtful pause. "I've got an eye for good looking types," he grinned, squeezed Jack's not-insubstantial bicep, then slapped him heartily on the back. Jack grinned sheepishly.

"I uhh, have a little thing that I do where I take some pictures, maybe some videos, of attractive amateur models," Guido continued. "Nothing indiscreet of course, maybe just showing off some sexy clothes like they have right here in this store. If you were to do that, well I might just see my way toward helping make the ones you like best a more permanent addition to your wardrobe."

Guido raised an eyebrow expectantly at Susan.
 
"Haha, thanks, very kind " - Susan smiled at Guido for his nice words, then she listened to him curious. "What do you mean, you're a fashion photographer or anything like that? Anyway, I don't think I'm the girl for doing that, I told you, I forgot about my modelling career hahaha"
She smiled again, but now she looked curious at Guido and at the other guy, Jack. Was he seriously offering her some kind of job, she wondered. If it was something easy and she could get some clothes for it, she could be interested.
 
"Maybe you gave up on that modeling career too soon..." Jack replied with a little smile. He shifted slightly, as his fashionable jeans became a little uncomfortably tight. Man this innocent girl routine is hot! He thought inwardly. She can't be that innocent though, not with that outfit!

Guido picked up the strand. "Lets just say that fashion photography is one of the things that I do. I agree with Jack though, I think you would be great at it! As it happens I don't have anywhere else to be right now. Maybe if you wanted to try some things on, we could do some photos. If turns out you don't like doing it or don't like the photos, I'll delete them and buy you something you tried on as thanks for your time. If you do like it well...what do you have to lose?" Guido finished his sales pitch with a winning smile that would have put a car salesman to shame.
 
"Oh, that sounds great, if it's only trying on some outfits and getting some photos here, it sure is something I can do. And even better if I can keep the clothes after it hahaha " - Susan laughed, looking at the guys.
She thought it was a bit strange all this situation, there had to be something more in it, but she also thought that as long as they were in public, nothing wrong would happen. Maybe they were just perverts wanting to peek in on her dressing up. Or just wanting to flirt and get her, and they were doing a good job the two of them together, she smiled. She would wait and see how it goes, she didn't really have anything better to do.

"So, what do you think I should wear first, any preference?" - she said as she was already getting in the shop.
 
Jack and Guido laughed with Susan as she accepted their offer. With an "after you" gesture, they let her lead the way into the shop. The tittering little "hahaha" she had a tendency to append to her sentences seemed to be reflexive, but Jack thought it was kinda cute.

"So what do you think I should wear, any preference?"

"I'm sure just about anything in here would look good on you." Jack replied with a slight quirk to the corner of his mouth.

"Why don't you surprise us," Guido agreed, "you clearly have good taste," he finished, gesturing at her present outfit.
 
"Hahaha, ok.... I'll see what's new on the shop... ok.. wait here, and don't look, or you'll ruin the surprise." - she giggled, walking around the shop, taking a look around the stalls to get some nice club outfit for her parties. If they were going to pay for it, she would choose something sexy and expensive, that was the deal.

She finally got a dress she liked and hiding it from the guys she got into the dressing room. She undressed to her thong and put on the dress. She looked at herself in the mirror, thinking she was hot, smiled and take a look outside. Guido and Jack and a third guy were there waiting for her.
"You ready for the surprise? " - she asked, giggling, and then she came back out of the dressing room - "so... what do you think of this?"

7iGd.jpg
 
Guido and Bruno idled around the shop while Susan browsed through the clothes. It would have been awkward, except that it was exactly what most guys did while girls went shopping. It might have been boring too, but it wasn't. Jack actually found the suspense rather arousing. There weren't very many outfits in this place that wouldn't have looked stunning on Susan. Still, it did seem to drag on for a bit.

Finally Susan pulled something off one of the racks, and headed off to the changing rooms. Guido pulled out a roll of cash and headed over to the clerk behind the checkout desk. "Hey you wouldn't mind if my friend and I take some pictures would you?" He asked the clerk, nodding at Bruno, who now had both the video camera, and a still shot camera around his neck. "What are you guys some news crew or something? The clerk asked in an annoyed voice, "and yes I would mind, its against store policy.

Guido started to peel a hundred note off of his roll, "I'm sure there are exceptions to the policy?" He raised an eyebrow in polite inquiry. The clerk licked his lips and glanced nervously down at the cash in Guido's hand. "It would be highly unusual, it would have to be an exceptional...ah...exception," he finished lamely.

Guido peeled of another two bills, "that seems pretty extraordinary to me..." He let the statement linger, then with a sudden shift to joviality, "hey look, its time for your lunch break!" The clerk goggled at the non-sequitor, then his eyes widened in understanding. Hurriedly he pulled out the "closed for lunch" sign (even though it was only 10:30), hung it on the door leading into the mall, locked up, and left, pocket only slightly fuller with Guido's cash.

Jack only peripherally noticed the exchange between Guido and the clerk. He was watching Susan's shapely ankles under the door of the dressing room as she pulled off the jean skirt, then moved around for a while in the stall. Finally a flash of hands holding some black fabric appeared briefly over the top of the stall. All the while Jack was imagining what he could be doing with x-ray vision. He was half hard again when the stall door opened and he realized what a poor imagination he actually had...

"so... what do you think of this?"

If it had been a cartoon, Jack would have had to produce a car jack to ratchet up his dropped jaw, in reality, he managed to keep it to big grin. "Wow," he croaked. Guido was a little smoother, "Amazing! Perfect! Better than I even imagined!"

The dress appeared to be made of a sheer, sweat wicking material (essential for any serious clubbing), that clung to Susan's every curve. Her breasts were even bigger than Jack had guessed, given her tiny, hour glass waist, and if the dress had been any shorter there would have been a shapely pair of cheeks poking out the back. As it was, the full panorama of her legs was enough to drive any man wild.

"Susan, this is Bruno, my photographer," Guido made the introduction smoothly. "Shall we do some poses?"
 
Last edited:
"Yeah, thanks, I really like this one " - Susan smiled, turning around to let them see - "it's very soft in touch, tight but comfortable, and giving some lift to my boobies, even without wearing a bra. Yeah I love it."

She giggled happy with her new dress, letting the guys see, and watching herself in the mirror. She didn't notice the shop was closed now and they were the only ones there at the moment.

"Hi Bruno, nice to meet you too. Well, and ... how should I pose? " - smiling, she asked.
 
Guido took Susan's arm and guided her over to a portion of the shop where a large wall display formed a nice backdrop for photography.

"These photos are going to be great, you're going to be a natural, I can tell."

As they walked over, Bruno passed the video camera to Jack to keep filming while he did the still shots.

"Ok Susan, we'll start with something nice and simple," Guido instructed. He proceeded to demonstrate a basic stance where he faced the camera, hips slightly twisted off center from the camera, hands resting at his sides. After demonstrating, he began fiddling and fidgeting with her positioning as Bruno grunted instructions out.

Jack, doing by far the least work of the four of them, found his mind wandering a bit as he played with the zoom function on the camera. God her tits were nice... the body parts in question began to grow on the view screen as the camera zoomed in seemingly of its own accord. Wait were her nip...? Was she even wearing a...? He started to zoom in even more eagerly but just before he could be certain, he reached the limit of the small camera's zoom capability.

"Thats it Susan, looks great!" Guido enthused as Bruno began to snap the first shots.
 
Susan let Guido guide her to where he would get the pictures, and position herself in the pose he wanted. She tried a few poses,enjoying it, like the camera, looking at it and smiling while he started taking photos.
It was fun, feeling like a model for one day, she moved and turn and posed the way he told her, smiling to the camera, not caring about other people watching.

She fixed the dress from time to time, that slowly hiked up her thighs with the move, so she pulled it down softly, keeping it in place, loving how the dress looked in her.

"I hope I'm doing good, it's the first time I do something like this " - she said, happily, still posing and moving, giggling.
 
"I hope I'm doing good, it's the first time I do something like this "

"Absolutely perfect, your a natural just like I thought." Guido encouraged and as he continued to coach Susan through the series of simple poses. Bruno's camera continued clicking furiously until, finally, they were done.

"Susan that was great!" Guido said finally and Jack gave her a big thumbs up from behind the video camera. "I think you've more than earned that lovely dress. I'll have the clerk ring it up as soon as he gets back from wherever he's gotten himself off to. I wonder though..." Guido paused thoughtfully, then continued.

"You've done such a great job, would you be interested in picking out another outfit to do some couples poses with Jack here?"
 
"Haha thanks, it's fun this job of posing " - Susan smiled looking to Guido - "Some more photos? Sure, what should I wear now? something from a different style? " - she asked him, having fun with the photos, they were fun guys and she was enjoying it.
She went to look around the shop for some other outfit, not sure of what he would want her to wear.
 
Last edited:
"What do you think Jack?" Guido turned to the other man with the question.

"I think something like that," he pointed to a nearby mannequin, "would look killer on you. Don't let me cramp your style though, it doesn't have to be that one exactly."

"Haha, great choice Jack," Guido agreed with a grin, "not that having such a fabulous model doesn't make our jobs easy, eh?" He jabbed an elbow at the younger man. "Don't mind us Susan, we'll wait while you cook up another amazing show for us!"

LA_28098_black-close.jpg
 
"Oh that's a beautiful one, so sexy, I really liked it. I had been looking at it before, but I wasn't sure it would fit for your photos. But now you say it, it'll be great to try it on for you " - Susan happily grabbed the dress and run towards the dressing room again, giggling, her boobs bouncing with every step.
She removed her dressed and put on the new one, looking at herself in the mirror. The blue thong she was wearing, showed at the open side of the dress. Seeing it didn't really fit, she just reached under the dress and pull it off. Much better now, she thought, smiling.

She again came out, to show the guys, turning around slowly for them.

"So what do you think? is this one better? I think it's great, I love it".
 
Jack restrained himself from capering when Susan agreed to try on the dress he had picked out. He'd picked it out not only because it was incredibly sexy, but also because it was a little bit more than halfway to nude.

The wait was much shorter this time as Susan slipped into the new dress and emerged once more from the dressing room.

"Susan there's no words!" Guido exclaimed when she stepped out. "Wow!" Jack agreed as he took in the spectacle.

Susan's incredibly fine body was revealed by this dress more than ever before. The outline of her magnificent, near-perfect breasts was clearly revealed by the cutouts, demonstrating that while they were deliciously full, they were also high and firm as well. The cut of the dress emphasized her slender waist and slightly flared, feminine hips. This dress didn't really reveal any more of her toned, olive legs, but who could get enough of staring at those masterpieces?

"Ok Susan, Jack, showtime," Guido exclaimed with a little laugh as Susan finished showing off the dress. Jack handed the camera back to Bruno who somehow managed to work both while Guido began setting them up in a couples pose.

Ok Jack, I want you to stand behind Susan, peak your head over her left shoulder, and put your arms around her waist, ok?"

As Jack started to move into position, he felt Susan's incredibly tight, firm ass settle softly against his crotch and it took all of his willpower to prevent himself from giving her an uncomfortable, and incredibly awkward poke. He felt a thrill of excitement as he saw the corner of what was obviously her underwear poking out of the top of her purse. Nothing underneath! Focusing on moving in a totally professional fashion, he moved his hands in position around the front of her waist. Still, he couldn't help but feel flashes of arousal as his palms slid over the sheer, smooth fabric of her dress and the even smoother surface of her delicate, exposed skin. As Bruno readied the camera, Jack found himself wondering if she found this as exciting as he did, clearly Guido was hoping so...
 
"Haha, thank you guys, I'm sure i'm not that good anyway " - Susan said, giggling, turning, letting them see, she enjoyed the attention.

Soon she smiled at Jack as he placed himself behind her, and she let him make her pose. She smiled to the camera, moving, feeling Jack's hands onher waist and hips, and his body pressed onto her. She liked Jack, he was being gentle and had nice words for her, if they were at a bar she would certainly flirt with him.

Susan was really enjoying this, the attention, the cameras, the photos, the dresses. She didn't mind feeling Jack pressed to her body, she thought she could even feel a hint of a bulge in his pants rubbing softly her butt only covered with the thin material of the dress. That only meant that he found her attractive, her job was going perfect.
 
Jack felt Susan to settle fully into position against him, not detecting even a hint of hesitation from her. She seemed to be right at home posing with him, and he fixed a model-like expression on his face as Bruno started to snap pictures and Guido shouted out small modifications and instructions. After about 10 shots, Guido waved to Bruno to stop and frowned.

"Susan darling, you look perfect but...something's not quite right with the shot." He paused and looked down at the floor, hand to his chin as if in deep thought for about 30 seconds, then looked up. "Jack, I think your outfit isn't quite right for this shoot. Susan looks like she just came out of a sexy night club and you look like...well you look like you are walking through the mall. Now I don't have any other clothes for you but...you've got the right body for a guy who might dance at a club with his shirt off, so why don't we try that." Guido grinned and winked at Susan.

Obediently, Jack stepped back from Susan, regretting immediately the loss of her soft warmth against him, and pulled off his t-shirt. Immediately he felt the chill, dry air of the well conditioned mall flowing over his heavily toned, muscular torso.

"Lets try a new pose too," Guido instructed as he finished, "this time face each other like you are dancing, Jack hold her right hand with your left and put your right hand on the small of her back." Jack approached Susan once more, glancing anxiously at her expression to see if there was any sign that Guido was pushing things too hard.
 
"Oh, am I doing anything wrong?" - Susan asked when Guido said there was anything not fitting in the shot, but quickly understood his point of view, he was right.

She smiled looking at Jack when he removed his tshirt, seeing his fit body, definately some guy she would like to meet anywhere. So she was more than happy to again be right next to him, and let him embrace her again.

They were next to each other and she could felt the heat of his naked chest on her, over the thin dress she was wearing, the only thing that was interfearing between their skins. She placed her hands on Jack's back and smiled to the camera. She wasn't sure of it, but she again thought she could feel a big bulge pressing now right on her waist.
 
Back
Top