Strip poker

blondie_pics

Really Experienced
I have to admit that I am terrible at poker, I always lose. I don't mean that I come second, I always lose. I am always the first one naked then spend ages feeling very self conscious, we have played lots of times, and I have never won. The only saving grace is that there is always a lot of alcohol involved so one's inhibitions are diminished to say the least, of course it is always arousing to see the effects that my naked body has on the other players, boys or girls and rarely does it end without some extra curricula activity, usually group fondling and/or posing for sexy photos.
This game started with some playful blouse unbuttoning (mine) by our good friend Ben, then someone, I think it was my husband Tim, suggested strip poker. We had played before, with Ben and Carole she has a lovely figure, and he has a lovely cock that shows exactly his state of arousal ,so we all joined in and well this is what happened.

Last edited:
I have to admit that I am terrible at poker, I always lose. I don't mean that I come second, I always lose. I am always the first one naked then spend ages feeling very self conscious, we have played lots of times, and I have never won. The only saving grace is that there is always a lot of alcohol involved so one's inhibitions are diminished to say the least, of course it is always arousing to see the effects that my naked body has on the other players, boys or girls and rarely does it end without some extra curricula activity, usually group fondling and/or posing for sexy photos.
This game started with some playful blouse unbuttoning (mine) by our good friend Ben, then someone, I think it was my husband Tim, suggested strip poker. We had played before, with Ben and Carole she has a lovely figure, and he has a lovely cock that shows exactly his state of arousal ,so we all joined in and well this is what happened.

I'd love to play a few hands

Not so bad yet

Too bad there is no way to play strip poker live online
I guess with Skype you could play.. But it would be easy to cheat
I would play fair though

What happens when clothes run out ??

I've played a few times. mostly in my younger days and not in years honestly. but it was always lots of fun losing! heehee

I've only played in college. The young lady was also very bad and never failed to lose a hand. Obviously planned it that way to take advantage of my dumb ass. And let her I did! Looking forward to seeing how this game goes!

I'll see your blouse and raise you...my pants
;)

So we started, I actually won the first hand, and watched Carole take off her gold bracelet, much to the disgust of the guys, who claimed that only clothes counted. The thing is that, apparently the rules are quite fluid, and the guys are sole arbiters of game legalities. Carole didn't put up too much of a fight, replaced the bracelet and took of a shoe, which then was upgraded to the pair. Then it was my turn. My blouse had already been unbuttoned so I decided to remove it completely. I knew that I was wearing my "almost nothing" lace bra and that my nipples would be clearly visible through the flimsy material. This thought added a little spice to the act of removing the blouse.

Last edited:
Oh yes, I Like this thread. A great idea, and I look forward to seeing how it all turns out. I mean no offence, but I hope you lose every hand. Lol.

Of course it wasn't long before I was down to my lacy panties. By this time I was feeling very aroused, it is so erotic being near naked with other people watching you.
I could see the other eyes looking at my nipples, which responded as you would expect by becoming rock hard. Ben was having trouble with his bulge, he was trying to keep it covered with his arm, or was he having a little rub, not sure. We were all down to underwear, though shortly I would even have that.

Last edited:
So we started, I actually won the first hand, and watched Carole take off her gold bracelet, much to the disgust of the guys, who claimed that only clothes counted. The thing is that, apparently the rules are quite fluid, and the guys are sole arbiters of game legalities. Carole didn't put up too much of a fight, replaced the bracelet and took of a shoe, which then was upgraded to the pair. Then it was my turn. My blouse had already been unbuttoned so I decided to remove it completely. I knew that I was wearing my "almost nothing" lace bra and that my nipples would be clearly visible through the flimsy material. This thought added a little spice to the act of removing the blouse.

Very nice!!!!

Of course it wasn't long before I was down to my lacy panties. By this time I was feeling very aroused, it is so erotic being near naked with other people watching you.
I could see the other eyes looking at my nipples, which responded as you would expect by becoming rock hard. Ben was having trouble with his bulge, he was trying to keep it covered with his arm, or was he having a little rub, not sure. We were all down to underwear, though shortly I would even have that.

Wow!!!! Lovely

I see you were up early this morning with sex in you mind! Thanks for sharing these and others! Lovely figure and delicious nipples!

Carole lost the next hand and unhooked her bra exposing those gorgeous tits, she was obviously aroused and her nipples looked so suckable, so I had a brief timeout and gave each one a little suck. She briefly tried to half cover them with her arm, but quickly gave up and let us all ogle her breasts. Back to the game and I am hanging on to my panties, not necessarily deliberately.

Last edited:
Back