MLB Fanday Friday's!

hmmm.... this makes me both happy and sad... It is another very sexy picture, I simply love the shape of your tits... but does it have to be the last :(

love,

-St

Don't worry.... Here's a preview.... I got tons and tons of giants gear to play with.... Along with scarfs, hats, bobble heads lol we can make this thread fun!
So what's your fave team? Why not contribute too? :)

Hmm... well, I am Dutch Baseball isn't really our thing.... I am more a cycling team kind of guy... don't know whether THAT would get your motor running ;)

Don't worry.... Here's a preview.... I got tons and tons of giants gear to play with.... Along with scarfs, hats, bobble heads lol we can make this thread fun!
So what's your fave team? Why not contribute too? :)
Mmm...scarfs & hats...I'm picturing some extremely hot pics in the future.

My team? The Detroit Tigers. Eat 'Em Up! Hopefully in the next couple days I'll be able to take a few pics with my jersey and hat.

Mmm...scarfs & hats...I'm picturing some extremely hot pics in the future.

My team? The Detroit Tigers. Eat 'Em Up! Hopefully in the next couple days I'll be able to take a few pics with my jersey and hat.

Can't wait to see your sexiness! 😍

Can't wait to see your sexiness! 😍

Kayla you are fantastically freaking sexy. I really wish I had my Red Sox gear to be able to do it justice. I can't wait to see more of you...and what you're gonna do with a bobble head...

Kayla you are fantastically freaking sexy. I really wish I had my Red Sox gear to be able to do it justice. I can't wait to see more of you...and what you're gonna do with a bobble head...

Red Sox took our panda away 😡 haha how about for my next pix... just for you... I'll bring out my panda bobble head!

Too soon?

Here's my contribution to your thread.

Attachments

• Cards.JPG
    Cards.JPG
    18 KB · Views: 0
Back