The Literotica Tag team competition?

I'm hoping my partner and I can mesh our stuff a bit this weekend. So far we're working separately, so I'm curious both to see their stuff and get reactions to mine.

My partner and I have been exchanging bits and pieces of our story every day or so. Right now I'm in the process of putting all those bits together in a coherent, well thought out, story. :eek:

Just need a few bits from them to complete the story. :D :cool:

So far we both agree it has been a totally enjoyable process.

And I think we have both written something that is completely...nope, not giving it away. You'll just have to wait. :cattail:

My partner and I have been exchanging bits and pieces of our story every day or so. Right now I'm in the process of putting all those bits together in a coherent, well thought out, story. :eek:

Just need a few bits from them to complete the story. :D :cool:

So far we both agree it has been a totally enjoyable process.

And I think we have both written something that is completely...nope, not giving it away. You'll just have to wait. :cattail:

I too believe that I am one of the lucky ones and have a partner that is not only easy to work with but a genuinely nice person. We found our groove early on and have been enjoying teh whole process. :)

I too believe that I am one of the lucky ones and have a partner that is not only easy to work with but a genuinely nice person. We found our groove early on and have been enjoying teh whole process. :)

Cool, at least there are 4 of us. ;)

I'm hoping most are getting along well.

But by nature this challenge is a challenge because many here have different styles in not just their writing, but their method of how they approach the story.

I'm sure some here matched up well and know others got someone very different from themselves.

All I'll divulge is that as far as approach goes this Yang has met his Yin.

Last edited:
All I can say is that this writing challenge hasn't really been a challenge for me. My partner and I have had a very easy, enjoyable go of it. Our biggest issue had been at the beginning, as we were both acting like two drivers at an intersection controlled by stop signs, each waving the other on. I think we were also very lucky that we seem to be of the same mindset of how the story will go, so there are no real disagreements there.

I'm treating this like one of my rp threads. I write some, then my partner. Not sure where we're going yet but the journey is fun.

I'm treating this like one of my rp threads. I write some, then my partner. Not sure where we're going yet but the journey is fun.

I don't anymore, but I did a lot of role playing here a couple of years back, some on the SRP, but mostly PM/IM I figured that would help me with this.

I think Role playing is a great tool to improve writing in general. I've read through some role plays there that are better than many of the stories here and many of those people aren't authors here

I don't anymore, but I did a lot of role playing here a couple of years back, some on the SRP, but mostly PM/IM I figured that would help me with this.

I think Role playing is a great tool to improve writing in general. I've read through some role plays there that are better than many of the stories here and many of those people aren't authors here

I agree wholeheartedly. I look at roleplay as a writers version of improv. You give up some control of the story and have to follow their lead. It can be vhallengeing, but it's usually pretty fun.

Guess I'm far enough along with my new partner to add a comment. From the jaws of resignation over a missing partner (who is still missing, btw) shall come a story that I think will be fun. Finding a way to write together has been the biggest challenge. I believe it's a challenge that's best served with an absence of ego and a firm grasp on serving the story at large. I've yet to believe I've written any sacred texts and remain open to any suggestions. While they obviously cannot comment on my behavior without revealing themselves, I hope my partner has found me to be as described. I know I would give them credit for being as such.

Guess I'm far enough along with my new partner to add a comment. From the jaws of resignation over a missing partner (who is still missing, btw) shall come a story that I think will be fun. Finding a way to write together has been the biggest challenge. I believe it's a challenge that's best served with an absence of ego and a firm grasp on serving the story at large. I've yet to believe I've written any sacred texts and remain open to any suggestions. While they obviously cannot comment on my behavior without revealing themselves, I hope my partner has found me to be as described. I know I would give them credit for being as such.

Good to see you back in the game!

All I can hope for is by the end of this my partner doesn't hunt me down and gut me like a fish.

I agree wholeheartedly. I look at roleplay as a writers version of improv. You give up some control of the story and have to follow their lead. It can be vhallengeing, but it's usually pretty fun.

At therapy training we usta role play. It took the form of the trainer inviting trainees to play difficult clients, so the trainer could demonstrate how to fix them. Ha! Some of us trainees were sick puppies, and knew how to defeat the nice trainers.

Good to see you back in the game!

All I can hope for is by the end of this my partner doesn't hunt me down and gut me like a fish.
I don't think Laurel would allow such a kink to be written about on this site.

Well, maybe if the gut-ee enjoyed it... ;)

Hmm... Wonder would LC would think about that one. And I wonder if his partner fishes.

Effing Flyers just scored.

In related news, I just discovered twenty minutes ago that we have the NHL Network. We got HD a couple weeks ago, and I didn't realize we got it.

And somehow we're getting the Bruins game, even though the guide said Flyers/Pens.

Back