The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still dressless after hours of looking - come home for a break but out for round 2 in a few minutes :rolleyes:

I have had MUCH better success on eBay with cotton sundresses. And gotten a few really fantastic bargains as well. Just my two cents. :)

I will try eBay - I think the British stores only cater for the horrible cold summers we seem to be having at the moment and all the dresses are very thick material.

And I went to Debenhams yesterday when the sale was on, but it was towards the end of the day and there was nothing left worth buying :(

I will try eBay - I think the British stores only cater for the horrible cold summers we seem to be having at the moment and all the dresses are very thick material.

And I went to Debenhams yesterday when the sale was on, but it was towards the end of the day and there was nothing left worth buying :(

I had to go look on the ebay after i posted...bought a plain black cotton sundress...i had to ! I can blame you, right ?

Morning all.

These Mondays roll round far too quick especially after a weekend of mixed results in terms of relaxation.

But onward, ever onward!

I confess that I had fabulous results in terms of relaxation. :D

Met one of my e-suitors and had pretty much the best weekend ever.

I'm ridiculously upbeat for a Monday. Everyone's going to know I got laid.

:nana:

I confess that I had fabulous results in terms of relaxation. :D

Met one of my e-suitors and had pretty much the best weekend ever.

I'm ridiculously upbeat for a Monday. Everyone's going to know I got laid.

:nana:

Glad you had fun!

Yay Seven! Hoping you have found a goodun :D
Hi Mal, how was the munch? Any potentials on the horizon ? Xx

Yay Seven! Hoping you have found a goodun :D
Hi Mal, how was the munch? Any potentials on the horizon ? Xx

munch was a mixed bag. some nice people to talk to and fun conversations. A few people who annoy me and conversations I wish i had not overheard / been involved in

No obvious potentials. a few new faces including one very pretty young lady but she appears to be spoken for already.

I always assumed it would take me 6 months from the date i started looking to find someone.

So you're taking all the good stuff before I have chance to get there? :D

I tried so hard not to...I say a dress, a top and a satin corsety top later...not to mention the hawt. Shoes i got at the thrift shop yesterday.

Morning All,
I hope today is better that yesterday and tomorrow is better still, for all of us.
I know today there is a big meeting at work in which my position is being discussed. My boss is on the attack, she has had enough of the slurs and is out for blood!
The way things are, I cannot stay in such a toxic atmosphere, when my contract is up, I will probably just leave quietly.

Morning All,
I hope today is better that yesterday and tomorrow is better still, for all of us.
I know today there is a big meeting at work in which my position is being discussed. My boss is on the attack, she has had enough of the slurs and is out for blood!
The way things are, I cannot stay in such a toxic atmosphere, when my contract is up, I will probably just leave quietly.

I hope it is too!

I hope the meeting goes well and they can drum some sense into people!

Good morning, everyone! Sorry that I haven't been around much lately.

I'll second that proposal (or third it, or whatever). :)

Yikes! I hope that the meeting goes as well as it can for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back