Where are all the British guys n girls?!?!?

Dreading this bloody snow, great to look at and fun when your a kid but just a nusance the older you get, still an excuse to say in and get all snug and warm

Dreading this bloody snow, great to look at and fun when your a kid but just a nusance the older you get, still an excuse to say in and get all snug and warm

i guess i must still be a kid because i love playing in the snow! :D

Same here i always get over excited when it starts to snow

glad i'm not the only one....*****bably because i didn't see snow as a kid as we lived abroad in a hot place.

my most favourite thing to do is go for a midnight walk in virgin snow...it's so beautiful and the snow muffles everything so it's so so quiet and peaceful.

if it snows tonight i'll be out there! :)

glad i'm not the only one....*****bably because i didn't see snow as a kid as we lived abroad in a hot place.

my most favourite thing to do is go for a midnight walk in virgin snow...it's so beautiful and the snow muffles everything so it's so so quiet and peaceful.

if it snows tonight i'll be out there! :)

Oh yes, the sound that virgin snow makes when you walk on it is one of the best! ill be out walking in it as well, but last I heard that the snow is more likely early morning tomorrow, well here in Lincoln anyway

Oh yes, the sound that virgin snow makes when you walk on it is one of the best! ill be out walking in it as well, but last I heard that the snow is more likely early morning tomorrow, well here in Lincoln anyway

ah well i'm down near oxford so not sure when it will hit us here.

by the way, does anyone know why this site hates the word p-robably? :confused:

it always seems to censor it :(

ah well i'm down near oxford so not sure when it will hit us here.

by the way, does anyone know why this site hates the word p-robably? :confused:

it always seems to censor it :(

I hadn't even noticed the censoring occur, shows how much attention I must be paying! does sound a weird word to censor though.

Test: probably

It doesn't seem to censor when i wrote it? :confused:

I hadn't even noticed the censoring occur, shows how much attention I must be paying! does sound a weird word to censor though.

Test: probably

It doesn't seem to censor when i wrote it? :confused:

dunno..*****bably just me it censors i guess? :(

No snow in Bedfordshire....yet

I'm looking forward to it snowing tonight, so there's a thick blanket when I attempt my commute to work tomorrow. Hopefully I'll just have to work from home!

Back