secret weapons (closed for la-riena)

thestoryteller217

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jul 28, 2011
Posts
848
The city of steelport was lively tonight its citizens flocked to the many bara strip clubs and brothels.rhat made up this crime infested city. To most steelport was a havwn for the crimanlly inclined and there was nothing any one could do about it. The politicans and cops had long given up on there home falling in line to the syndicates demands and just trying to make a living in this god forsaken town.

But a new gang had shaken things up

The wrestler begged for his life backing up against the hood of his truck
He was covered in bruises and where his left arm used ro be there was nothing but a bleeding stump.

"Dont hurt me" the letuinant choked falling onto his knees

"Im afraid its a little to late for that mate" an australian voice said in front of him stepping out of the shadows.

The man was impressive he was tan and clearly fit with the kind of body athletes would kill for he was tan and bald with strong handsome features ending at the most electric green eyes any lne had ever seen. The saints symbol was tattooed to his bald head it was fresh. He had on a black armani suit with a purple under shirt and a saints tie.

His name was mikey

He bend down and grabbed the wrestler forcing him into the front of his truck. Mikey walked away taking out his lucky lighter and lighting a cigar from his pocket he took a drag and enjoyed it for a second before flicking it back to the car

Which exploded as the flame his the gaseline soaked body

Mikey felt the heat against his baxk and walked over all the dead bodies moving to qhere his lover and partner in mayham was finishing herself
 
IDASexyPMOY.jpg

Madison's head was tilted up at the sky looking at the stars as she heard the screams around her. Her eyes were half closed as if she was enjoying a beautiful symphony and in all honesty she was. This was what made her tick. She knew that anywhere else in the world she would be put in an insane asylum, but here; here she was welcome, home, and had one other person who understood. Was he crazy? No, not like she was. He was actually quite sane, but he got her. She only listened to him... well him and the Leader of the Saints. Those were the only two people she would ever let tell her to do something and get away with it.

Movement to her left and she brought her arm up and let the katana bury itself deep into the chest of one of the guards of the wrestler who was one of the middle men her and Mikey were trying to help bring down. They had strict orders. Kill everyone, but leave the leader to Shaundi, Johnny, Pierce, or and this made Madison squeal in delight. or for thier own leader. Madison loved watching Johnny fight almost as much as she loved watching their own leader go toe to toe. Those two were the more ruthless; straight to the point where as Mikey and Madison were more into the play and torture. Mikey and Maidson known as Shreveport Sweethearts (everyone quaked in fear knowing they were nearby; it wasn't as lovey dovey as you would expect) or M&M. Either name they were 2 motherfuckers you didn't want to cross and now being a part of the saints just gave them free reign to fuck up more people.

Madison jerked her sword free of the guard's chest. She heard more than saw him fall to the ground dead. "Madi, please ... we..."

"NO!" Madison screamed as she stomped her way to the guard who called her by the wrong name. "You do NOT call me Madi or Madson, or anything other than Madison. Only one person calls me Madi and YOU. ARE. NOT. HIM." By the time Madison had calmed down she looked around and realized she had stabbed the guard repeatedly in the face until there was nothing else. Her anger had taken her over to the other 3 and they were equally dead from multiple stab wounds. There was only one guard left and he was quaking in fear on the ground where his kneecaps had been broken.

"Opps," Madison said and then giggled like schoolgirl. "I didn't mean to kill him so soon." Madison heard the screams of someone on fire. You knew the screams of someone on fire if you ever heard them. There was nothing like them. Sometime you could confuse the screams of someone falling off a building with someone being shot unexpectedly, but death by fire had their own personal squeal of horror. Madison turned and her smile grew seeing her boyfriend walking towards her.

They met in Kindergarten. She had just finished slamming a girl's head into the sand for calling her a doo doo face. Madison had stood up admiring looking at the girl cry. Some boy had come up and pulled on Madison's hair calling her a freak for having red hair. The boy was easily inches than her and Madison was thinking of the best way to push him off the slide and kill him when this boy came up and punched in the nose. She had never seen someone fight. He had told the boy that she wasn't a freak, but pretty. That boy had been Mikey and Madison had fallen in love.

There had been many girls through the years who had a crush on Mikey. Either by fate or by her threatening and actually maiming one girl Mikey had never looked the other way when it came to girls. He was hers and she was his. And right now they were saints on a mission. "Mikey!" She shrilled like she always did and jumped into his arms kissing him. "We have one more guard to kill and then the saints should be able to easily dispatch of the wrestlers. What should we do with him?"

Madison turned to the last guard who suddenly looked as though he wished the couple were doing anything, but looking at him.
 
Mikey smiled at his girl and kissed her once more gently before turning to him.

"Mate relax" he said squeezing her hand and walking over to the gaurd whose entire body shook.

"Your the lucky survivor" mikey said pulling him up and clapping him on the back before smiling and cheering as of he won a big contest. Mikey would be considered insane by most but he didnt think he was he just enjoyed life and all its little games.

"One person needs to live so the syndicate knows what happens.here" mikey said cleaning the wrestler off "now go to the meeting point and tell the syndicate the saint sweet hearts are playing give them my card" mikey said pulling out a joker playing card and putting it in his suit pocket. Moriarity the joker ted bungy mikey studied people who specialized in the art of being crazy studied and refined.

The wrestler scrambled off and mikey turned a huge smile on his face

"I love date night" mikey smiled dancing between the bodies and scooping maddie up in his arms "maddie you were a saint an angel of death any man is lucky to have his life taken by such a radiant bueaty" mikey gasped pushing her against a car and kissing her fiercly and ignoring the body a few inches away

After all they were freaks but sexy freaks
 
Madison looked at the guard with mirth. She clapped her hands cheering with Mikey and even screaming out, "You won! You won!" She stood behind Mikey as he explained just what the guard had won. She waggled her eyebrows at the guard and couldn't help laughing as he dragged himself away from the pair, since his kneecaps were broken, but hey! He still had his life.

"Date Night!" Madison screamed into the air giddily as she was picked up by Mikey. She smiled at his words. "Oh Mikey. You were strong and sexy as you manhandled those pussy Luchadores. I thought they were wrestlers. They were nothing compared to you." She kissed him back wrapping her legs around his middle. The kiss was getting heated and Madison was ready to fuck on the hood of the car with the scorched body right next to her when her phone rang. She glanced at it and pushed Mikey back.

"Sup... yup... all dead but one ... clear to go in. Another? Hell yeah! ... When? Who? The deckers, those nerdy kids. Sure thing boss."

Madison hung up the phone and jumped down from the car. "We have another mission. We're to take out the Deckers. Come on sexy man we have some recon to do."
 
Mikey smiled and let her go grabbing a handful of ass before following her

"And you were a lady of death bueatiful and deadly as always" Mikey cooed at her kissing the back of her neck. He smiled at her and led her to a black and saints purple top of the line charger.

"Get in sexy before we don't make it to our next meeting" mine cooed capturing her into another kiss and banging her aginast the hood as he wrestled his tongue into her mouth. He made out fiercly for a few second before letting go and opening the door for her.

He drove fast and hard one hand on the wheel the other on her thigh gripping hard they reached a computer warehouse the Decker leuitant was hiding out at he winked at her and ripped the gears hard turning and aiming it at the metal doors it crashed and splintered sending deckers reeling he stopped and got out pulling two platinum and gold revolvers out the guns kicked sending two deckers into a pile of mush
 
Madison laughed as they playfully teased each other back and forth. She was almost to the door of the car when Mikey pulled her back and began kissing her. Madison quickly sunk into him, kissing him back fiercely. When he let her go she briefly wondered of ignoring the order, but knew better than to get on the Saint's back side. Naw, she was committed to the saints. She had a home.

Madison sat in the passenger seat thinking they were going to do a little recon. Watch them, figure out who is who and then get the kill. Mikey obviously hadn't had enough fun for the day. He winked and she got the hint. She pulled on her seatbelt making sure it was tight and braced as they ran through the front doors. In one motion she undid her seat belt and took out her katana. She opened the door and ducked behind it hearing a few pings. The door was reinforced, for this very reason, and she wasn't afraid of the bullets going through the door. Once she heard the clicks she stood up and threw her hair back as she moved with a speed that the Deckers could only achieve on skates. She had made it through two before the higher ups came out on skates and lazer guns.

Madison smiled. "Sweet. I was hoping this wasn't going to be this easy to kill you all off."
 
"People and their gimmicks" mikey muttered his revolvers unloading another two and clearing a group of deckers skaying in "its like were in a fucking video game" mikey murmured pushing his guns into his holsters and pulling out a short sawed off pump action shotgun he pumped a round in and began dropping deckerd left and right at they skated torwards him. A few came at him with lazer swords amd he dodged them taking them down with a double tap

The main decker dropped down a few floors down grabbing two plasma cannons he began firring them gaint blue alls of plasma energy shooting out and sending things flying

"Oh shit" mikey yelled running at her and tackling her they skidded across some oil and falling into a car lift

They landed on top of each other and mikey smirked we should have a quick fuck while we attack him" mikey said kissing her deeply
 
Madison could hear Mikey's gunshots as well as the gunfire from the Deckers. She didn't usually use a gun preferring knives and swords. Speaking of she ducked down to her boots, pulled out two throwing knives and threw them in front of her; one landing in the throat of the Decker coming at her and the other hitting another Decker square in the head. Madison smiled and twirled her katana above her head sending blood flying everywhere before she brought the sword down at her feet.

"Who's next?" Before she got the words out she heard the weirdest noise and turned just as Mikey jumped at her and she was sent sailing acorss the floor and landing with a thump into a car lift.

Madison couldn't respond to the kiss because the air was knocked out of her and Mikey's heavy ass was on top of her. She pushed at him to get off. Her sword was digging into her and if she moved wrong the sword would slice through her or him. Something she didn't want to happen.

She looked past him to see a few Deckers coming at them with a weird shooshing noise. Madison put her feet on Mikey's stomach and smiled. "I'm sorry, love, but this is to protect you." Just as they fired she pushed forward and outwards sending Mikey flying up and out of the lift so that he missed the gunfire. She was hit in the shoulder and arm and she rolled out of the lift falling on her stomach as she screamed at the pain and in anger.
 
Mikey fell to the ground and rolled up watching the bullets slam into her. Mikey eyes clouded over with red and he roared getting up and grabbing his shot gun. Decker after decker fell to his guns as he screamed in pure rage. He reached Madison and picked her up tossing her over his shoulders and ducking down as the plasma canons went off again.

"Dont you die on me!" Mikey shouted to her reaching into his jacket and pulling out a grenade. He primed it and tossed it before grabbing a smoke grenade and tossing it as the door.

The grenade flew through the air and landed on the large rack containing all the welders a propane tanks. It exploded ripping the gases open and causing a massive explosion that swallowed the decker leader. Other deckers began to scream as there cars caught on fire giving up on the "hero's" for a moment.

Mikey pushed Madison into the back seat of the car before slamming the door shut and whipping out. He pushed the gears into place and slammed out of the garage driving through the largely abandoned shipping district.

"We got to get you to the doctor" Mikey said driving fast pushing the cars engine
 
Madison was so angry that they had actually shot her. She was on her hands and knees grimacing through the pain as her mind was already picking out which motherfuckers were going to die by her hand tonight. She heard Mikey scream and for a moment she thought they had gotten him. She whipped her head to the side to see him going ape shit on everyone. It was beautiful. She had never seen anything like it. She had even forgotten she was in pain as he became a one man wrecking crew.

She groaned when he hauled her up the pain in her arm and shoulder shooting through her. "I'm not going to die," she said, but the explosion from the grenade drowned her out. She was literally thrown into a car and then they were gone. She began laughing. At first it was so low she couldn't even hear herself and then it was loud and full of mirth. Her eyes were watering and she couldn't catch her breath.

"Mikey love, did you think I was dying. I don't need no damn doctor." She continued laughing even as her arm hung limply at her side. She continued laughing and climbed into the front seat. "Baby, I've been shot before. I know it was a lot of blood, but I'm fine. I must admit you look like the God of War out there. Damn, I never seen anything so hot. Pull over."

Madison didn't really wait for him to comply before she was crawling into his lap and kissing him. She hissed as she accidentally moved her shoulder trying to take her own shirt off so she could feel his skin against hers.
 
Mickey couldn't help worrying he was a gentleman after all and even though madison was a strong independent girl he couldn't help but let his gentlemanly side take over.

Mike felt her kissing him and groaned trying not to give in "But you might lose to much blood" Mikey mumbled not as strongly as he would have liked.

but at least he tried

He tried to keep driving to the doctor. but his cock rose to her ministrations. throbbing under neath his pants and rubbing against her thigh teasingly. His mouth was set in a firm determined line but his entire body groaned with pleasure at the feeling of her on top of him.
 
Madison giggled feeling the blood trickling down her arm and dripping off her hand. The giggle turned into a moan which turned into a full onslaught kiss as she didn't care if Mikey drove them into a tree. She had managed to get her shirt off, his shirt off, and was tugging on her jeans all while in his lap. She was determined to have him and have him now.

She was rubbing herself against him feeling his hardness through his pants. She moaned and bit his neck before licking the sting away. "Come on fuck me baby. Stop the car and fuck me." She squealed when she felt them go over something and the care finally came to a stop. She was kissing and rubbing against him. The first 3 buttons on her jeans were already undone. There just wasn't enough space between him and the steering wheel for her to get up and take off her pants.

There was a small knock on the window and she saw a face smiling all in electric blue. Than she saw the figure run and she knew they were in some deep shit. "Oh fuck!" She grabbed Mikey and she lunged to her right pulling them both into the passenger side of the car. The car was hit with what seemed like a missile going high in the air and coming down with a thud. She was relieved the care was reinforced, but it couldn't take another missile. She dragged herself out of the car knowing Mikey was right behind her and they both slid a few feet down an embankement before the car exploded.

"THAT WAS MY RIDE YOU FUCKERS!" Madison screamed. Her arm was numb, but she still had one working good one. She picked up a gun, peeked over the edge, memorized where 4 people stood, took a deep breath, popped up and took 4 shots before ducking back down as a rain of fire came towards them. She laughed hearing 4 thuds as bodies dropped.

"I guess this is the rest of the gang love. Looks like we're gonna have to put a hold on that sex for a moment."
 
"Darn it i hate people" Mickey murmured grabbing his own guns and firing off another two rounds. the next wave of deckers. Mickey moved rolling a few feet to the left and then popping back out and taking out another round of people.

"You go right i go left" mickey called over to her scrambling out of the ditch and firing both of his guns. They slammed into the nearest deckers causing them to go flying into the air.

Before mickey could fire another round a decker came at him and tackled him. They crashed through a window landing in a computer shop. Mickey kicked the decker off of him and into a tv. the decker crashed hard mickey began to pummel into him
 
Madison nodded and ran to the right shooting at every warm body she saw. She dove to the side screaming in pain as she jolted her dead arm. She was busily trying to reload her gun with one hand when she heard glass breaking. She glanced up and over to see Mikey handling business. She smiled and went back to reloading.

"Well what have we here?"

Madison looked up at the voice to see one of the Deckers standing over her. She smiled prettily and pulled the trigger on her gun shooting the fool in the kneecap. He went down on one knee screaming in pain.

"What we have here is your death," Madison said before pulling the trigger again and spraying his brains everywhere. She stood up and took out a few more before she had to reload again.

Suddenly 3 purple vehicles showed up and she sighed with relief when 'back up' arrive. Other Saints spilled out onto the street shooting up the last few Deckers and kicking their ass. Madison joined in the fun even as she was looking around for Mikey.
 
Mikey walked out of the electronic shops calmly pumping his shot gun and taking out a crawling decker. He went over to the saints wincing in pain from his brawl. He smiled and went over to the saints clapping them on the back and shaking their hands.

"thanks guys" Mickey said smiling at them all "you guys are all saints" he said smiling at them all " get out of here before the cops show up"

They all nodded and climbed into there cars spinning out and driving away. Mikey watched them go and then turned smiling at her and walking over to madison.

"Finally we can get home" Mikey said smiling at her and glancing at their car "we have to steal a car though" mikey said wincing at his baby and remembering to call a saint to get it towed out
 
The fight was over and Madison was starting to panic. It was clear on her face and in her actions. She was walking through the masses that was until she saw Mikey shaking hands with a few Saints and thanking them. She ran up to Mikey not caring if she was being rude and hugged him from behind letting him get his thanks and duties out of the way.

She watched them all leave and went around to Mikeys front hugging him. She had thought she had lost him and that wouldn't have done the world any good. She kissed him soundly pushing herself as close as possible to him. "I don't like you hurt," she said with a frown noticing his wince. Her arm had stopped bleeding minutes ago and was just numb now.

"Come, I'll drive us home." She stood in the middle of the street and when a nice care she liked showed up she pointed her gun at the driver who immediately dove out of their seat and ran down the road. She got in and opened the passenger side for Mikey. "Get in."

The drive wasn't very long, but they pulled into what looked like an abandon building. It was anything but; extremely reinforced, fortified and built to withstand a gun fire and a few explosions. It was home sweet home. Madison got out and she had Mikey rode the elevator to the Pent house. "Let's say a bath together, yes?"
 
"i dont like you getting hurt either" mikey said walking in and putting his gun down on the gun rank opposite the door. He took off his suit jacket next hanging it up on rotating rack. Mikey smiled at her and clapped the lights turning on and soft music playing from speakers built into the wall.

"sound heavenly you go get in i'll get us some wine to celebrate" mikey said kissing her and walking into the kitchen.

He dug out the stand they used to have champagne and filled the bucket with ice and got out there usual champagne. Mikey stuck the bottle into the ice and pushed it over to their bathroom.

"room service" mikey called coming in still dressed
 
Back
Top