Looking for Players

LuckyVic

Literotica Guru
Joined
Aug 26, 2002
Posts
17,359
OK I've been here for awhile, but I haven't really seen a true thread used only to RECRUIT players. I don't know if this will pick up steam, but if anyone wants to advertize their thread (whether it be ORP or SRP) you can do it here.

Please put a link to the thread, if you can. And please edit your post when the position is filled.
 
Fear of commitment

I would love to join or start a campaign, but I am just no on frequently enough to commit to anything.

Good luck.
 
Got Game?

I'm looking to put some characters into a game to help me flesh them out for my novel. I made some changes in the second draft and I need to see them interact to make sure I'm heading in the right direction with them.

They would fit best in a thread with magic. I have some celtic faeries and a human young woman (red head, awesome fiddle player), some persian faeries from a story that is inspired by Midsummer Night's Dream and 12th Night, and a few WWI steampunk types that use magic, but they could be adapted to a non-magic world.

I'm an experienced online RPGer, and play D&D in RL. I think I'm a good writer and try to make my posts literature worthy--but you know, we all have our bad days.

Help me work on my characters. Point me to the right threads. Or if there is interest, I can start a thread based on one of my stories...
 
Topic Drift: I have noticed a few D&D threads and even a D20 thread. Do any of the role players use other table top role playing systems?

I have always thought Atomic Sock Monkey Press' PDQ would be an excellent system for play by post (PbP). I tried my hand at one game on another board, but it did not last very long.

Just feeling the board up...er...I mean out. Yeah. That is what I meant. :D
 
I've only just started posting here recently. When I've RP'd on other sites, someone usually takes the lead in moving things along or steering the characters. I really like online RPs to help me work on characters in my novel(s), discover plot holes and such.
 
Looking for players for my game.

Smallville AU / OOC

I have RP'd for years, mostly on Yahoo Groups. I also play table top games.

I've never tried using a game system in any of my online games. I prefer just pure writing for them. I prefer seeing everyone writing in cooperation with the plot. But there have been times were had to control it in order to keep things from getting side tracked.
 
I am interestied in the faerie thingy, I would love to play a male with something interesting and original strengths and weaknesses. I am new to the online rpg deal though, let me kknow if that is a problem.
 
I am interestied in the faerie thingy, I would love to play a male with something interesting and original strengths and weaknesses. I am new to the online rpg deal though, let me kknow if that is a problem.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=696633

Here's the link, feel free to show up with a character or two and we can get started. I'm hoping to make this an multi-player thread, so maybe if we start to post others will show up. I'm happy to help if you have RP'd online much, I've abt 2 yrs experience now, but I play Dungeons and Dragons in real life.

Make a post and I'll answer you, Introduce your char, make a description. I was taught to put out of char statements in double parens ((like this)) but different sites seem to have different conventions. I have quiet a few chars for a few novels I'm working on, so if you char has a type or something they want to interact with, lemme know.
 
I've only just started posting here recently. When I've RP'd on other sites, someone usually takes the lead in moving things along or steering the characters. I really like online RPs to help me work on characters in my novel(s), discover plot holes and such.......
_______________________
Web Design Manchester
SEO Manchester
 
I'm looking for a thread where I can play a gorgon. I can give further details of the character if wanted.
 
I'm looking for a thread where I can play a gorgon. I can give further details of the character if wanted.

Feel free to join the thread--see link below. As long as the Gorgon can keep from turning the Archduke's guests and staff to stone... :)
 
Feel free to join the thread--see link below. As long as the Gorgon can keep from turning the Archduke's guests and staff to stone... :)

ahem... I would take a look at this thread, but I don't find the link...



I have started a fantasy-thread "Decadents & Dropouts" that still uses players, but the gorgon would join other parties as well. She only turns people to stone who have no manners or are snorting all night....

Edit: Ok, I found the link now... I'll check it out.
 
Last edited:
Searching for players for a Sci-fi thread. It's the year 4000 and the genders have been split up on oppisite sides of the universe for over 1500 years, with reproduction handled by artifical "birth pods". Basically, a male survay ship runs into a barly funcitioning female ship in the middle of nowhere. Since they don't know they are the same species (and are, indead, the only other animal life that they've meet outside their own speices in living memory) insanity insues (can be PG up to R-18, prefer the lower ratings) Intrest should PM me for details.
 
Back
Top