Obama warns of complacency, notes rise of Hitler

Well, no, not edit the 2nd Amendment out--rather, point out to gun nuts their own edit of what the 2nd Amendment says. It upholds the militia being armed, and it doesn't say that includes missiles or assault weapons for individual citizens. It's your ilk that's doing the editing.

Oh please. My “ilk”? You don’t know a thing about me save what I’ve posted in this thread. If we are using that as a standard, am I to assume your “ilk” are all presumptuous cunts who don’t understand the simple point I was trying to make is simply that an armed citizenry or even a well-armed militia may have prevented a World War which ended up killing between 50 and 80 MILLION people and introduced the world to the atom bomb? Nah. I wouldn’t do that.

Oh please. My “ilk”? You don’t know a thing about me save what I’ve posted in this thread. If we are using that as a standard, am I to assume your “ilk” are all presumptuous cunts who don’t understand the simple point I was trying to make is simply that an armed citizenry or even a well-armed militia may have prevented a World War which ended up killing between 50 and 80 MILLION people and introduced the world to the atom bomb? Nah. I wouldn’t do that.

What you posted to the thread is all I need to know about you, just as what I posted is all you need to know about me--that you can't actually read the Constitution.

Amazing how many people completely miss the point.
Very bad things can happen when you're complacent.

Amazing how many people completely miss the point.
Very bad things can happen when you're complacent.

America was certainly complacent when it elected that cocksucker Obama... and I only refer to him in the sense of his personal preferences.

Seriously.

What you posted to the thread is all I need to know about you, just as what I posted is all you need to know about me--that you can't actually read the Constitution.

That’s your response.

“You can’t read”???

I’m embarrassed for you.

Ah, I see the reason why you have misinterpreted what the 2nd Amendment actually says. :D

How come you're not over in lady F's thread facing the music? Before going I'd advise placing an APM2 plate down the back of your shorts first.:rolleyes:

How come you're not over in lady F's thread facing the music? Before going I'd advise placing an APM2 plate down the back of your shorts first.:rolleyes:

Because they are having such a fun feeding frenzy that I don't want to interrupt them. I don't feel particularly threatened by the posting behavior of those who are foaming at the mouth--or by you, for that matter.

Because they are having such a fun feeding frenzy that I don't want to interrupt them. I don't feel particularly threatened by the posting behavior of those who are foaming at the mouth--or by you, for that matter.

Calling you out for bad (and frankly hypocritical) behavior is not "foaming at the mouth."

Calling you out for bad (and frankly hypocritical) behavior is not "foaming at the mouth."

Sure it is when it's done by a bunch of yokels with an entirely unrelated agenda. I obviously rattle your cage, for instance. That's fun.

Well, no, not edit the 2nd Amendment out--rather, point out to gun nuts their own edit of what the 2nd Amendment says. It upholds the militia being armed, and it doesn't say that includes missiles or assault weapons for individual citizens. It's your ilk that's doing the editing.

OH look SR71, is lying again.

Not really shocking.

That's good because I'm not the threatening kind nor am I foaming at the mouth. Just a skilled observer with an uncanny instinct for timidity.:cool:

He hasn't read Heller. Might as well be under a rock.
Have you read it? They take the Second Amendment apart, throw away the beginning, and make the rest mean something entirely new. Sure, it's the Supreme Court and that gives them the right, but you can't say it's what the authors intended.

Have you read it? They take the Second Amendment apart, throw away the beginning, and make the rest mean something entirely new. Sure, it's the Supreme Court and that gives them the right, but you can't say it's what the authors intended.

What absolute bullshit. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
You see, that's what worries me.

You shouldn't disarm anyone.

My gun club owner said "If you can trust him with a car,
you can trust him with a gun."

To be honest, why haven't they licensed longbows?

I'm in Robin Hood Land.

A TV guy came.

"So is that thing as powerful as a gun?"

Yeah, let me show you!

See, the stag has dropped.

Some venison for tea I think!

Last edited:
Unlike SR71, you offered a debatable point.

Really? I posted a few dozen words and you came back with half a yard of text. Seems like you have lots of time to waste.

I simply took more time in defense, or more appropriately explanation, of my point. Given based on your argument, you understand American political ideology so poorly that you eventually used a Brett Stephens article in attempt to prop up an argument that would still be statistically legless and asinine if you found 10,000 articles just like it, I took a little more consideration in explanation. I don’t consider that wasted time, though it likely was.

By the way, are you 2 the same person? I don’t know either of you, but it appears you know each other well enough to finish each other’s sentences. Why are you replying FOR each other? Some sort of half-assed duality going on here as it seems, though arguing with absurdity on this topic, you at least attempt semi-thoughtful reply. He brings much less to the table. But hey, no hard feelings. Tell him I said, hi?

He hasn't read Heller. Might as well be under a rock.

You keep pointing out that ruling.. And you're right about what it signifies.. But, it was a 5 to 4 decision, all 5 were Republicans.. Big shock it'd swing that way...it was as much about politics as being a good idea.

Last edited:
Back