My Wish For Today

That I can find some companionship for the first time in 18 years. Please. That's all I want anymore...

To find the woman (there's gotta be one, damn it, just one, right?) that can understand me, and yet still love me, either in spite of it, or because of it, without trying to change me or make me better, whose issues won't interfere in our relationship, who had a decent childhood and has healthy sexual views and habits, who loves and respects both her parents, and respects mine as well. Even stopping here, the chances are so close to nil that hope fades with it.

To find the woman (there's gotta be one, damn it, just one, right?) that can understand me, and yet still love me, either in spite of it, or because of it, without trying to change me or make me better, whose issues won't interfere in our relationship, who had a decent childhood and has healthy sexual views and habits, who loves and respects both her parents, and respects mine as well. Even stopping here, the chances are so close to nil that hope fades with it.

I don't even wish for that much. But that hasn't been working for me, so fuckit.

I wish I could find that perfect, short, smart, busty, cute, athletic Asian woman that loves me for who I am, and listens to heavy metal, plays videos games, and plays a wicked guitar solo.

I don't even wish for that much. But that hasn't been working for me, so fuckit.

I wish I could find that perfect, short, smart, busty, cute, athletic Asian woman that loves me for who I am, and listens to heavy metal, plays videos games, and plays a wicked guitar solo.

I don't think I even saw any Asian women today...

When you least expect to find that one woman, she'll drop into your life and stay forever. :rose:

My wish for today is that the injections I had in my back this morning help again.

I need words. They seem to have escaped my grasp as of late. Not even an echo in my mind. *sigh* :(

When you least expect to find that one woman, she'll drop into your life and stay forever. :rose:

My wish for today is that the injections I had in my back this morning help again.

Such a woman can't possibly exist. I could spend the rest of my life wishing, and it would make no difference. So, I'll just wish for the fulfillment of your wish, instead. It seems less selfish, anyway.

Enjoy the sun, finish my projects, connect with loving people and have another orgasm.
(now there's something you can't post in a church newsletter)! :rolleyes:

I wish those tornadoes would stop touching down east of my river. This is getting ridiculous.

No matter who you are, no matter where you live...

I wish you all a good health. :)

IWF another happy day loving,laughing à d being well in in body and mi d. :)

I'm wishing for one more perfect day of weather and to do something good for a special friend tomorrow.

That might be two wishes in one day.:confused: Karma be good to me!

I just want to make it to the gym, hit the punching bag, and find a sexy woman smiling at me that I can ask on a date and go out with.

Back