The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except that I've been enrolled at the university for the past 4 years already and just been putting this one thing off all these years. :)

*giggles* I actually did enroll 5 years ago and just never signed up for classes. When I went to apply last August, they were confused because I was signing up as a new student, even though I was an adult and they already had a profile for me. It took until January to get all that sorted, but with me hopping the pond for Easter, I didn't start until June.

But as you say, it's getting done.

Ever have one of those days when you just can't seem to get enough to eat? I had a substantial breakfast smoothie and then a decent-sized sandwich for lunch. But I'm roaming the house looking for something more. It's a good thing we don't have any pets or I'd be staring at them with a hunter's eye.

We got our first snow of the season last night, about 2". It didn't make everything pretty, though, just white and lumpy. :rolleyes:

Drink more water! Make sun tea. :)

I'm sorry. I can't read the words "sun tea" without thinking of the part in Tina Fey's book, "Bossy Pants" where she talks about the jars of liquid male writers kept on the shelves in their offices. When she asked about them, she was told it was sun tea. Later she discovered they were jars of urine. The men were too lazy to walk to the bathroom, so they peed in jars. That's kind of bad enough but then...they kept the jars on their shelves???

Ick.

I may never drink sun tea just because of that.

Ever have one of those days when you just can't seem to get enough to eat?

I'm having one today. Hey, have our menstrual cycles synced?

:D

I'm sorry. I can't read the words "sun tea" without thinking of the part in Tina Fey's book, "Bossy Pants" where she talks about the jars of liquid male writers kept on the shelves in their offices. When she asked about them, she was told it was sun tea. Later she discovered they were jars of urine. The men were too lazy to walk to the bathroom, so they peed in jars. That's kind of bad enough but then...they kept the jars on their shelves???

Ick.

I'm having one today. Hey, have our menstrual cycles synced?

:D
Not bloody likely. ;)

Not bloody likely. ;)

Har har!

OK, entertaining lunch break. I briefly contemplated writing this review on a book about hypnotism:

"I loved it! It was much better than Cats! I'm going to read it again and again!"

Then I decided that maybe anyone under the age of 35 wouldn't get the reference. Then I tried to find a clip of the original SNL parody sketch. Then I ranted at Hulu and their Canuckism, on Twitter, then I found a working link.

http://archive.org/details/TheAmazingAlexandersnlSpoof

Watched that and laughed all over again. Back to work!

ETA: I also thought up a good movie title for one of our Litsters.

"The Fast and the Furry Furious".

No, really, back to work.

Last edited:
Sun tea isn't sticky! it's fluid, and refreshing, all those electrolytes and shit.

Weeeeeeeeeeeell...

Ick.

...um, yeah.

I Tina Fey'd on it, too.

Love sun tea, but that kinda sticks with you.

If Tina Fey told you to jump off a cliff, would you guys do it? :rolleyes:

Look, piss is piss. I don't give a fuck if someone wants to call it sun tea or champagne. :p

meanwhile, if I start today all over again would I have a chance to do it right? How about yesterday?

What's the deal with sun tea? Why not just make regular tea? (Or maybe I'm just grumpy, because we don't get enough sun to make sun tea anymore. And won't, until April or so. Boo.)

I'm not a telepath, I can't leer at a stranger's mind, so I will settle for enjoying looking at their body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back