I'm Married, Let's Chat in Secret

Glad For The Thread Bump

I'm glad so many married people who enjoy some sexy secretive chat are giving this thread a try. I hope some entertaining cyber affairs have developed. Of course since they're secret there's no need to share about them here! Do post up when you're up for some chat.

Like I am now. If you're a lady who's also tempted by the fruit of another, I look forward to you messaging me. Let's chat a bit and see how we get along.

My Yahoo is T_Cruiser as well as my Skype My KIK is Cruiser_T

I like this thread. I am an older married male who limes long term erotic message / email relationships with mutually discrete married ladies. Yahoo:
bleu.blood@yahoo.com
Got a wife. Not looking for another. I am looking for the thrill of secret erotic exchanges with like minded ladies.
Ciao

Another one for the secret list here.

Pm me or I'm ukdrummer36 on kik.

I'll chat with the wife Sat next to me lol. I like the fear.

I'm on Yahoo and KIK now

Message me if you're a lady up for some discreet chat. I have a bit of a cold and I'm bored at work. I so need your sexy distraction!

lit

Have been on for a month had great chats etc with guys. Most are very nice. Married 40f here

Sunday Late Bump

I'm up late and would love some discreet chat with a lady my wife need never know about. ;)

Hey, I am a bit younger than the rest, in his 20s, married and would love some secretive sexy chat. PM me or hit me up on Yahoo, ID is the same as my profile name.

Older bored, discrete, married male who enjoys erotic email and message exchanges with ladies. Feel free to drop me a line.

Some of our closest lit friends have been married women who enjoy playing here, usually in secret.

Would love to hear from you :)

Online at the Moment

Message me here or on Yahoo (T_Cruiser) if you're a lady up for some secretive chat.

Good topic

... would love to chat with fellow married folks about past experiences (re-live those stories you can't tell your sig other about) or sexual fantasies you'd still like to fulfill

I'm a 41 fit MWM into wife sharing/watching and exhibitionism/voyeurism.

Back