60 Plus Check In

I often kick myself for not having some sort of hobby. I was too busy raising kids and working to think about enjoying something.... As much as I enjoy a flea market or yard sale, there's just so many you can go to before you see the same old stuff....

And I am sure the routine will happen. Although I use to be a lot more organized than I am now - it's slowly coming back. I was raised in a children's home so it was routine to do certain chores on certain days and in a way I still do that.

OK - back to work - Everyone have a good day - Be safe and stay cool....

After 30 years on a fire dept, I know all about certain things happening on certain days and still do that to this day, nothing wrong with it at all! I find that it allows me to have time to do the things that I like to do and get things done that have to be done.
I would offer a suggestion on keeping cool, less clothes (or none) is a good choice!
Have a great weekend!

I retired at 63 I live on a small acreage and raise a few head of cattle and on occasion run and pick up my grandsons and miss very few of their ballgames, I read a lot and keep busy enjoying life and a computer. I have been retired for 4 years and wished I had done it sooner.

Don't suppose there's any mature females knocking around here who fancy chatting with a much, much younger man with a colossal fetish for older women?

I've been with women in their forties before, but whilst I've actively flirted with a woman in her late fifites, I still fantasise about women in their sixties also. I find women above thirty have much more life experience, sexual experience and are generally better conversationalists.

I figure sixty year olds just double that. ;)

I often kick myself for not having some sort of hobby. I was too busy raising kids and working to think about enjoying something.... As much as I enjoy a flea market or yard sale, there's just so many you can go to before you see the same old stuff....

And I am sure the routine will happen. Although I use to be a lot more organized than I am now - it's slowly coming back. I was raised in a children's home so it was routine to do certain chores on certain days and in a way I still do that.

Tweetygal,I didn't know you were in a children's home.I spent 3 years in one...Thompson Orphanage in Charlotte,N.C.

Tweetygal,I didn't know you were in a children's home.I spent 3 years in one...Thompson Orphanage in Charlotte,N.C.

I was in Connie Maxwell in Greenwood, SC for 6 years. Probably the best thing that ever happened to me. Still keep in touch with some of the people from then --not many but a few.

When I went from full-time to part-time employment

I did something I'd always wanted to do. Never had time before, between bringing up bairns and pursuing a stressful professional career.

I went back to university to learn creative writing. And started posting stories on Lit.

I've made a lot of friends through this.

I often thought about going back to school now that the kids are gone out of the house, but decided to take some classes instead - just for fun. I took a sign language course and started taking piano lessons before my teacher got sick and cancelled and also took a knitting/crocheting class. Now that my health has improved, I am thinking of checking out the local college for the fall classes.... might be just what I need.

By all means check out area schools and seminars that offer things that interest you. I am a firm believer that as you get older, not only do you have to be physically active, but even more so to be metnally active. I have seen old 30 year something people and young 80 something people.

Hi 61 liveing in Uk still got the itch would love some one other than my Wife to scratch it

Good Morning Y'all
Ok so I am now officially a member of this thread. I turned 60 on Tuesday. And considering the year I've had, it's not so bad. I'll take it. And I may even join AARP this year. I've gotten enough pamphlets from them. I had to get a new driver's license this year - damn that was expensive..... so yeah I own the road - lol....

Y'all have a good day - stay cool - omg is it hot!!!!!!

My chronological age is 63, but my attitude to life and sex is at least 20 years younger. The itch if anything has increased and the attraction to the fair sex is not diminishing.

You ladies of Lit get more beautiful and adorable every year

Happy Birthday Tweety !! Welcome to the 60's. It beats the alternative! :)

I am a 61 year old retired Army NCO who lives in the deep south.I am 5foot eight with red hair and blue eyes.I enjoy reading and writing.

I'm 62 MWM in TX who looks younger & stays horny... Partner 's age,size,color not important... Just needs to be creative and adventurous... PM for sexy chat & fantasies!!!

bummmp

Kicking this old thread to the top. Any 60 plus people hanging around Lit this fine winter day?

What do you know?

A thread of contemporaries. 61 here. Still going strong. Mind loves to wander and dream. Something about under forty chats that don't really work, so the older the better. I mean after sex no one smokes a cig anymore so we have to say something to each other.

Evening y'all

Good to see this thread revived. How's everyone doing? Rainy weekend here - torrential rains and I got drenched coming out of wal mart - hate that So much for the hair and makeup and no I would not have won the wet t-shirt contest lol...

Glad that this thread got renewed. West Coast of FL here and a nudist. Lets keep this going!

60+

61 m usa here. hi tweety i bet you might win the wet t shirt contest those are some nice ones in your profile pic. send me a message sometime tweety i like to have fun chat.

61 m usa here. hi tweety i bet you might win the wet t shirt contest those are some nice ones in your profile pic. send me a message sometime tweety i like to have fun chat.

Well thank you for that but I bet you guys would much rather see the 18-year old who loves older men - just saying..... ;)

Crazy day at work. Relaxing with a glass of wine while last load of laundry finishes.... Times like this sure could use that hot tub...

We have a choice here

From a horny 18 year old to a lovely experienced woman. The choices? I prefer experience myself, but that could be just me.

Good evening to both of you ladies. Any time you want company let me know. Always here to please.

:rose::rose::cattail:

Back