GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mornin all ! :rose:

Don't have much to say right now.. My mind is just a blank.. it's early and I'm tired :rolleyes:

So..

panties: Satin blue thong
Mood: Wonderful but tired

What inspires me to create? That's a hard one.. Well, when it comes to stories.. it's usually just a scenerio that pops into my head and I work on developing the characters and plot a little more. Lately, I haven't had much inspiration and every time I try to continue one of the 2 stories I started, I come to a halt and can't write anymore :( I so wish I could finish them!

What inspires me to create?

Ah, sorry, Nirvanadragones that you are struggling with work. But then again, how easy is it to buckle down after having had good sex in morning :) Happy Birthday to your husband!

I can only say that I believe in the Muse, and often, she disappears on me and it takes me lots of wrestling with ideas before I find her again. If I work through that struggle of making new connections, of forcing in the puzzle pieces that on first glance don't seem to fit into the whole - if I make myself blindly feel my way through that dark tunnel where inspiration doesn't exist, I'll often spot Her waiting on the other side. For me, that is the hard and painful - but perhaps most rewarding - part of writing.

When it comes to projects like grant proposals, that demand a different type of inspiration, I've learned just to force myself to write, not expecting perfection or even initially complete sense - somehow, when I go back I always seem to have something that, however rough, I can edit into something at least passably good, then edit again into something actually approaching excellence...

Do you know Oriana Fallaci? She's this amazing Italian journalist, the first from the Western world to interview Arafat, long before he became a caricature of himself. She wrote a novel (the best novel about war that I've ever read) called "Inshallah" about Italian troops stationed in Lebanon in 1983 (she also translated it herself into 7 languages). I heard her speak once, and she said about the struggle of writing of it that it stole her life for the years she worked on it. Since then, I've always thought of her when I've faced writer's block.

Last thought:

"To tend, unfailingly, unflinchingly, towards a goal is the secret of success." ~ Anna Pavlova

As the Japanese would say instead of good luck, "Gambate, ne!" (roughly translates into "give it your all")

~ Justine

Last edited:
sxxyblueyes said:
What's wrong with the drums, hmmmm? :)

nothing wrong with playing the drums .. I was just suprised .. lol

today I'm feeling .... happy
dressed in christmas colors today.. red sweater,green skirt
and red satin bra & thong

gotta get into the xmas spirit !! :devil:

toy! said:
nothing wrong with playing the drums .. I was just suprised .. lol

today I'm feeling .... happy
dressed in christmas colors today.. red sweater,green skirt
and red satin bra & thong

gotta get into the xmas spirit !! :devil:

Surprised eh? I can be full of surprises sometimes :)

And what a way to get into the spirit - love the choice in panties! I love red... :cathappy:

Mornin' from Cali!

So I play dumbek, frame drums, and zills. I teach the basics but still consider myself a student. Dancing with zills comes easy for me while others really struggle. Sometimes its best to just put them down and dance.

Big time fun, especially over winter Solstice when you want the Sun to know you're here waiting for it to be born again.

I've just done a bunch of Tarot readings over at the General Board. Did any of you see that thread?

Nirvanadragones said:
Morning Mates

Underwear: None. It's my h's birthday today and my underwear was an open cup bra and open crotch thong in matching wine read with heels (same colour) to die for... Oh we had so much fun! :devil:

Great day to all. I've forgotten how satisfying good sex in the morning can be :)

:rose:

Sounds like your morning was off to a wonderful start :D And that outfit- or lack there of - sounds DELISH!

sxxyblueyes said:
Surprised eh? I can be full of surprises sometimes :)

And what a way to get into the spirit - love the choice in panties! I love red... :cathappy:

one of my fav. colors for underwear :devil:

Nirvanadragones said:
Morning Mates
....Underwear: None. It's my h's birthday today and my underwear was an open cup bra and open crotch thong in matching wine read with heels (same colour) to die for... Oh we had so much fun! :devil: ....

wow that sounds sooo sexxy ....

toy! said:
one of my fav. colors for underwear :devil:

Mine too - though I don't really have enough in that color! :rolleyes: hmm.. maybe I will treat myself for a Christmas present :D

Check in plus question for gypsywitch

What are dumbek and zills? Inquiring minds want to know. Re: Tarot readings, do you ever to that professionally - and what is your thread URL?

Check in:

Mood - generally happy emotionally but UTI is still raging and I am now coming down with a cold - went to the Doc today to see about UTI and asked her to check my piercing because the top ball on the bar seemed to be getting pushed up and I suddently freaked about the possibility of infection!
Panties - black, so that you won't be able to see the orange stains from the UTI pain meds
Creative inspiration - posted earlier.
Still to do today: a newsletter layout for a client...

(I HATE being sick...)

~ Justine

gypsywitch said:
Mornin' from Cali!

So I play dumbek, frame drums, and zills.

Big time fun, especially over winter Solstice when you want the Sun to know you're here waiting for it to be born again.

I've just done a bunch of Tarot readings over at the General Board. Did any of you see that thread?

I'm a pro bellydancer and instructor.

Darbuka-14.jpg
djembe03s.jpg

This is a darbuka and a djembe which are in the dumbek family. My darbuka is just like that but I don't have a djembe yet. My dumbek is ceramic.

zills.jpg

These are zills or finger cymbals.

This is the URL to that thread and I don't ever charge for readings. There is a lot of explanation about my trip in there. :)
https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=390269&page=1

So I hope you all like my holiday plaid in my profile. :D

Speechless moment... Thank you for touching my soul...

We're made of the same fabric...

:rose: :heart: :rose:

neonflux said:
I can only say that I believe in the Muse, and often, she disappears on me and it takes me lots of wrestling with ideas before I find her again. If I work through that struggle of making new connections, of forcing in the puzzle pieces that on first glance don't seem to fit into the whole - if I make myself blindly feel my way through that dark tunnel where inspiration doesn't exist, I'll often spot Her waiting on the other side. For me, that is the hard and painful - but perhaps most rewarding - part of writing.

I like that. Alas, even the sun has to "rest". Read my sig... :rose:

I looked for your thread last night.Took a while to find, but very rewarding! I think what you are offering is amazing. Does it not exhaust you? I do dream-analysis from time to time ( fundamentally psychologically based with clearly defined spiritual undertones)and it drains me to the point of only offering when i feel i can afford it. Sounds selfish i know, but i have learnt through past experience that it takes so much energy.

Still it's fascinating. I bought a tarot deck a few years back, but have not had the opportunity to learn. I just play around with the cards from time to time. I like to feel them in my hands
;)

gypsywitch said:

Hi World

Mood: Not too bad, cept that i'm coming down with the flu or something. Feel crappy physically. Neon, please keep your germs to yourself next time :cool:

Underwear: Low rise boy shorts and V-neck camisole top. Both in pastel horisonal stripes - light pink and indigo and white.

Listening to: Lucie Silvas: "Breath in"

Creative inspiration: I got more work done yesterday than i have in a few weeks! I thank the Goddess :rose: :rose: :rose: I have a deadline for the document that i am working on for today 6pm. Have to finish. I will.

I wish you all a beautiful day.

xxx

Nirvanadragones said:
Hi World

Mood: Not too bad, cept that i'm coming down with the flu or something. Feel crappy physically. Neon, please keep your germs to yourself next time :cool:

Underwear: Low rise boy shorts and V-neck camisole top. Both in pastel horisonal stripes - light pink and indigo and white.

Listening to: Lucie Silvas: "Breath in"

Creative inspiration: I got more work done yesterday than i have in a few weeks! I thank the Goddess :rose: :rose: :rose: I have a deadline for the document that i am working on for today 6pm. Have to finish. I will.

I wish you all a beautiful day.

xxx

I hope your weekend away isn't ruined by your oncoming illness. :( Have a great time!

Mood: Happy but still tired (I have GOT to get to bed earlier!)

Watched an older movie last night. Well, not old old but it's a late 80's movie.. still a good one :)

Panties: Light Pink cotton thong

I guess that's all for now..

I do have a Question of the Day.... :D

Are you addicted to anything? (Something non-sexual and non-edible)

My addiction is to Chapstick and lip gloss. I have OCD about having soft lips. I feel really yucky when my lips are not super soft... And the lip gloss because I can't wear lipstick so I need something to accent my natural color.. :cathappy:

mood wonderful since i have the day off once my friend calls and wakes me up we are going out now if only i can get her to like me sexually. :)

craving = food and sex maybe some chocolate

panties = green cotton boxers haha i really need to do my female laundry ;)

i'm addicted to hmmmm nothing really videogames

mornin all you sexy women :kiss:

my mood is happy .. getting into the christmas spirit

I'm wearing a white blouse and black pants .. so its a white lace lingerie day

as for the Q of the Day .... the only "addiction" I have is to this place .. I can't seem to stay away :rolleyes: ... but there is also shopping .. does that count ? I hardly ever buy anything but I sure love to look (specially if one of my girlfriends has money to burn) :)

oh yea .. I also love soft lips

toy! said:
mornin all you sexy women :kiss:

my mood is happy .. getting into the christmas spirit

I'm wearing a white blouse and black pants .. so its a white lace lingerie day

as for the Q of the Day .... the only "addiction" I have is to this place .. I can't seem to stay away :rolleyes: ... but there is also shopping .. does that count ? I hardly ever buy anything but I sure love to look (specially if one of my girlfriends has money to burn) :)

oh yea .. I also love soft lips

Soft lips are a must, for sure! :kiss:

And.... You should post more often darlin! Well.. when the computer nazi's aren't looking anyway ;)

Last edited:
BISCCOUPLE said:
This was a great Idea thank you for having it,

Mood semi depressed, underwear none

Sorry you are feeling semi-depressed - I know the feeling, it sucks :( How about a joke to cheer you up?

Bar Bet
A guy walks into a bar and orders a drink. Then says to the bar tender, "I'll bet you one-hundred bucks that I can pee in this cup from straight across the room." The bar tender says, "You're on." The guy then buys two more drinks, and puts his money on the table. The guy then goes across the room and pees all over the place not once getting it in the cup. The bar tender takes the money and smiles. The guy smiles back at him. The bar tender asks, "Why are you smiling? You just lost one-hundred bucks." The guy then says, "I bet everyone else in the bar one-thousand dollars that I could pee all over the place and make you smile!"

ehh.. I thought it was a cute joke anyway... Hope it at least brought a small smile to your face :cathappy:

sxxyblueyes said:
Soft lips are a must, for sure! :kiss:

And.... You should post more often darlin! Well.. when the computer nazi's aren't looking anyway ;)

I'll try !!! I need a work-at-home job .... or a wealthy girl to whisk me away from all this .. lol

toy! said:
I'll try !!! I need a work-at-home job .... or a wealthy girl to whisk me away from all this .. lol

If I was a wealthy girl, I would whisk you away to anywhere you wanted to go :rose:

well i'm not a girl yet :( and not wealthy yet or i would wisk u away!

well i changed underwear i'm in a pair of bluish grey satin bikini panties :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back